LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peters1967

Hi Sonja,

we are ready for your pictures.

^-^

peters1967

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Looking forward to it Sonja! Always been a fan of your pictures, especially the ones that include little girls lifting big men. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Ok, let's start....

The First Time

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iome60

welcome back, dear sonja!
karma for you, in advance! ^^
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Thank you so much, boys !!!
(Story is nearly finished, one picture left)

Let's go on:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Remember: I love feedback.  ;)

Jeremy Lightning

A very naked young girl with nice pecs, I'm looking forward to more, to seeing how strong she is. K+
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fizbanii

Her head is pretty big. Seems she also trains her brain. lol

sonja

She is only 1,49m. That's the reason i draw her like this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Is it normal for the girls in the gym to not wear clothes? The guy doesn't appear to be surprised in the least that this young girl is naked, or maybe he's concentrating so much on the effort to lift the bar, that he didn't take notice, but if I were that guy, that's the first thing I would've noticed! I mean how often does that happen? You're in a gym by yourself when suddenly a hot, young, slightly muscular girl with no clothes on comes up behind you and spots you, I'd react. Maybe I'm just nitpicking, I mean I really do love your drawings and wish for you to continue, as soon as humanly possible, I hope that rant didn't put you off of continuing this series. I'm looking forward to the guy getting lifting by the much smaller girl. k++! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

It's 3 o'clock in the night and there is nobody else in the gym. She is nude? So, why not? (LoL)
And the guy is concentrating to lift the bar. You're right. Kisses!! You're the best. Stay tuned.
:-*

peakfan

Very nice, I love how her biceps and quads are standing out in the last pic!

sonja

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Ishikawa

Nice! "Nearly nude" i wondered about that, took a while till i noticed her gloves  :woohoo:

Love it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meierkopp


sonja

Hi Boys,

thank you so much...

Nearly nude....  jep, she is wearing gloves and (of course) high-heels.  :thanks: