⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meierkopp

Lift him overhead and give blowjob !!


peakfan

No, she should pose some more first to tease him :)

sonja

Hi boys,
Posing...  ..ok:

Maria stood in front of me and started a little posing routine.
I could see her wet, greedy pussy searching for my hard cock, while she did a double biceps pose.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Beg! Beg to put your cock inside me!" she challenged me. No, I couldn't do that. I was too proud.
I'm the man! This young girl wasn't my boss. Right?

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome once again! I wonder if her pussy is as strong as the rest of her body? She looks to have some control over it, making it open and close by her will. But maybe before we get to that part, he needs to be shown that men aren't the stronger sex anymore. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi marfam,

Maria is a young little girl and only 1,51m tall.

Kisses, Sonja.

peakfan

Her head does look a bit disproportional in some of the pictures, even taking age into account.

Jeremy Lightning

I don't mind it, I think it's a very cute pic. I love the pigtails, it makes her look even younger. k+, can't wait for more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"Come on, jump on my back, I like to carry you!" Maria asked me. Could this young girl lift me? I did it and she walked around with me on her back. Wow, she was really strong! She lift me like nothing. I felt my hard member touching her back muscles. "Like it?" she asked me. Yeah, I did. Maybe YOU like to be in the same position ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, I sure would like to be in that position! Don't know if she's strong enough to carry me, though, I'm much bigger than that guy, I'm 315 pounds at 6'0 tall, but if Maria were able to lift me, that would be a dream come true, because she's exactly my kind of girl, short (1.51m is about equivalent to 4'10) and probably weighs less than 100 pounds, and that goes with my most treasured fantasies, extreme size differences + lift and carry. Again, you get my k+ and may I say I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of Maria's power.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Maria was really amazing. Next she carried me like a little baby.
My cock became harder and touched her hard pec. What a great feeling!
"Ohhh..  you're horny! Wanna put your cock into  my pussy?" she asked me.
What a little strong bitch. "Yes.." I babbled. "Ok.. if you can. Let's make a try!" she challenged me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

I love that pose, it really shows off her strength that she's able to hold him up!

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice! I like that she's challenging him, that she won't give it up easily, and while he may be bigger than her, she may be so strong that his size advantage won't help him in trying to have sex with her. (I won't call it rape, because she seems willing to a point.) I'd love to see them in a front lift, where they can have sex while she still holds him off the ground. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Maria puted me into a headlock and wrapped her sexy, long legs around my body. I felt her hard muscular body and her soft greedy pussy at the same time. Seems her pussy would like to eat my whole body! "Try to escape!" she challenged me. Ok, but I couldn't move. This little young girls dominated me however she wants! My cock became harder and harder. "You are a little wimp." She whispered. "YOU wanna fuck me? Never! I'm too strong for you."
Seems she was right. I was helpless.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Ten minutes later Maria left my apartment. I was down. Will I see her again?

I wish you a merry christmas  !!!

Jeremy Lightning

Damn, poor guy, I guess she turned out to be nothing but a muscle tease, offering the guy a look at her body, but never giving him a chance to get at it the way he wants to. Or is this just the beginning of their relationship? I guess we'll have to see. Good stuff anyway, Sonja!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

And I saw her again! Three weeks later she knocked at my door. I opend it and Maria stood in front of me. Nearly nude! "Hi!" she smiled at me. "I need your help. Have some time?" And believe me, she puted some more muscle mass on her body. What did she have in mind? What do you think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login