⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for feedback. I love you.
If you wanna see a special picture, please tell me.
Tell me your fantasy!!

You're all welcome.

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

meierkopp

Nice pic...like this position too.

Would like to see that Angel use him as human dumbbell. (armcurls, overheadlifts, benchpress etc.)  ;)
But please not more muscles for Angel  ;D

BR
MK

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for feedback. I love you.
If you wanna see a special picture, please tell me.
Tell me your fantasy!!

You're all welcome.

Okay, specifically, I would love to see her do pull-ups with him hanging off of her back for one thing. And I guess second I would like to see a sequence involving him using a semi-heavy barbell than for her to come along and lift the barbell over her head with him still attached to the barbell.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Thanks so much for feedback.

Xama: You can find 6 or 7 other stories. Take a look in the folder "Muscular women art" and "Strength & muscle and growth stories". You will find some.

Jeremy: Ok, I will try my very best. ;)

Let's continue:
As I woke up Angel sat at my body and kneaded my hard cock. She was in total control. I can't do anything against it. I don't know how often I climaxed. Maybe 20 or 25 times. I became weaker and weaker. I was her toy and she played with me whatever she wanted. She left my apartment without any words. I never saw her again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Two weeks later, at 4 o'clock in the morning I get a call from Angel. "Hi, wanna meet me? I need you for a competition." What? Ok, she described the way to a gym in our city and I stud up to drove to the gym. The Gym was deserted. But I saw Angel doing some workout. What did she have in mind?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I'm looking forward to seeing exactly what competition Angel needs him for and what she has in mind for this workout, I'm hoping at least one of my suggestions will be used, but I'll never presume for sure. I just love your work. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"Come on, lick my pecs" she ordered. I did it. I snuggled her rock hard nipples while she explained the rules.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Ok, I wanna challenge you. A bench pressing  competition. Who can do more reps?" "OK, what how much weight do we use ?" I asked. "Hmmm.... You use my bodyweight and I use yours? Seem fair, isn't it? So you have to press 68 Kilogramm, ok? "More than fair. She had to press 104 Kilogramm. In my opinion her victory was impossible.   

meierkopp

Yeahh, this sounds promisingly  >:D

Angel shall use him as living dumbbell !

Please go ahead with this phantastic story.

BR

Meierkopp

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, that is a big difference in weight, so basically he weighs 46 more kg. then her which translates to about 100 pounds, so she's going to bench 100 more pounds than she weighs and probably going to do more reps than he's going to do with 100 pounds less than he weighs? Awesome! I'd love to see her lift what I weigh, 145 kg. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

So I started to press the 68kg barbell. The first reps are very easy and after them I have to fight. Angel smiled until I pressed the weight. "Come on weak boy! One more." I finished with 31 reps. No more. My pecs are burning.  "Ok, beat it" I challenged her. "Hmm... not so bad as I think. But first I need a little warm-up." She went to the cable machine took all the plates. "Touch my tits!" she ordered. Angel did 30 reps with the whole weight of the machine. Awesome! Her pecs are hard as steel . I wasn't sure to win the competition.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I wonder how much weight the machine goes up to? If she can do pec flies with more than his bodyweight for 30 reps then yeah, the bet is pretty much a no brainer. Though I guess she could decide to lose intentionally, just to play with his mind a little. I'm looking forward to more, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Thanks for feedback.   ;)
Love it!!



"Now I'm ready to lift" she said to me. "104kg, right? But why should I use the barbell? Come on, let me press you!" Angel laid down and demanded her lifting object. Me!   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I love seeing girls lift guys for their weights, and 104 kilograms translates to 230 pounds, just about, and she weighs about 150 herself, so she's going to attempt to bench 80 more pounds than she weighs and do it for more than 30 reps? That's awesome power! I can't wait to see it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

She picked me up and pressed me like I was nothing. It was awesome! The first 20 reps she lifted me with ease. After that she had to fight. 30 reps! She was moaning. 35 reps! She started to shout of pain. I lost. "Fuck, fuck you..." she shouted. My cock was hard as steel. This girl has more than twice of my power. She did 44 reps with my bodyweight.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meierkopp

I´d like to know, if she can neckpress him over her head.

BR
MK