Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

I'd love to see him getting a blow job as she stands up and presses him over head. But that is an awesome show of power, any way you slice it! Great story to come back on Sonja, I really can't wait to see more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Angel was totally horny. "I won! And you are a fucking little male wimp" she was bragging. "Now I wanna have my award!" She picked me up and used me as a human barbell. She curled me up and down and gulped my hard cock every time I was in the top position. She curled me more than 25 times and I climaxed several times.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She left the gym without any words. Will I see her again? Wanna YOU see her again?

sonja

Three weeks later I get a call from Angel. "Hi Peter, I wanna invite you into a restaurant. OK?" Yes, it was. I drove to the described restaurant and saw her waiting. She was wearing a little black dress with high heels and looks very sexy.  What does she have in mind?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I'm hoping that they dance together, with her holding him in her arms the whole time in a front carry, with his legs wrapped around her waist. But anything else would be just fine imo. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

We had a great meal and a nice conversation. After finishing our meal she smiled at me and said: "Now let's do some armwrestling. The winner gets a free wish, ok?" Why not?  "Let's make it more interesting" she giggled and put her dress off. Everybody in the restaurant was staring at her. We put our hand together and I started to press. "Have you started?" she ridiculed me. "Come on... press with both hands!" I did it but I couldn't move her arm any millimeter. No chance.  It was so humiliating. Some women in the restaurant started laughing. Angel looked at her nails. "Come on big boy! Show me your power."  With easy she pressed my arms at the table. "Well, now it's time for my wish!" she asked.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meierkopp

I´d like to see a neckpresslift with blowjob or a throatlift with just one arm.

Tks

MK

Jeremy Lightning

Love it, always been a fan of doing an armwrestling match with a guy having to use both his hands to beat a smaller girl and not having an impact on her at all. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"So lick my pussy!" she demanded. "Here? In the restaurant?" I was schocked. "No, that's too much" I answered. But I lost. So I got on my knees a licked her pussy persevering.  Now I felt like a little wimp.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Like a feather Angel carried me out of the restaurant. Naked, of course.  "Nice evening." She said to me. "But now I have to leave." What a pity. Will I see her again?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martybong2

I hope he does see her again, after she has taken her size and strength to the next level.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I loved the fact that she has become so overwhelmingly confident in her body and sexuality that she got naked in the restaurant and stayed naked, wearing only her heels for the rest of her time there. Not caring about anything but her own pleasure, daring someone to say something. And then carrying his much bigger body out of the restaurant as a final show of her power, saying that yeah, I'm so strong this big man is weightless to me, think I can't take any of you down? Call the police, see how well they do against my superior female body! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Some weeks later she visited me again. Angel became more and more muscular. "Are you ready for revenge?" she asked. She pulled off her clothes and demanded me to touch her hard rock body:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Good to see you back again Sonja! I loved this story before, I mean Angel was so strong when she didn't have much muscle on her body at all, now that she is big and ripped, I expect her power to be off the charts! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

I pulled off my clothes to fight. Angel putted me into a headlock and chocked me. I couldn't breathe.  "Hey you little wimp!" she giggled. "Come on... satisfy my sexual longing!" Ok.... But how?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

OFFICE PICTURES

Hi! I try to draw some pictures from a "normal" office. With strong women and wimpy businessmen of course. Let's start with a "realistic" picture: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you have some ideas? Some nice situations?  Please help me.   :-*