⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi Boys,

a have a new story for you...

ANGEL

The first time I saw her at the museum of fine arts. A young beautiful lady wearing a very short pink dress. I had to gape at her long legs. She was slim and nearly as tall as I was. She was so sexy,  I must ask her. No doubt. "Hi, I'm Peter. What are you doing here?" What an awkward question. But she was smiling. "Hi, I'm wrestling men" she answered. We laughed both.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And so I get into a conversation with her. I told her that I was a very good high school wrestler and won a local competition last week. "Oh, really?" she noticed with a big grin. "I always want to wrestle with a strong boy. Maybe you can teach me a lesson?" Oh my god, a dream became true. "Sure... but what's your name?" "Whatever you want" she replies. "Ok, I will call you Angel because you look like an angle." "Nice..  let's leave this building and  do some wresting!" Her voice didn't allow any protest.

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

20 minutes later we arrived at my apartment.  What a nice view as she went upstairs. "Oh... very nice" she noticed when she steps inside the room. "Come on... let's wrestle. Hard. And no mercy." My cock became harder and harder. What a bitch! And it became better. "Turn off your clothes!" she demanded. "You wanna wrestle naked?" "Sure. I wanna have some fun. Don't be so shy." We both turned off our clothes and this young angel stand in front of me ready to fight. My cock was hard as a rock.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Uhhh... that's really a nice big cock. What a great toy. Come on, fight me!" she demanded with a big grin in her face.

sonja

Let's continue:

It was really a great sex fight with her. Angel was very fast and flexible. I didn't expect the power she had. I had to use all my power to put her down. Ok, I had nearly twice her weight and 12 years of wrestling experience but she pushed me to my limit. How could such a small sexy lady be so strong?
She screamed and was moaning the whole two hours we wrestle. "Fuck and fuck you" she screamed several times.
But at the end I always won. I was too strong for her. Take a look how I put her in a headlock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Angel was mortally offended. Really pissed off.  Believe me.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh, I can see where this is going, they probably go a couple of months or years in the future, where they have a rematch, and Angel is much stronger and more muscular, and she handles him with ease. Can't wait to see it! I'd love to see her lift him. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

"You're really strong! I didn't expect it" I noticed. "Not strong enough. I need more muscles to beat you." With ease she lifted me off the floor and smiled.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"You're a fucking little wimp. And I know, you need a strong girl who raped you in a sexual way." I was speechless. She was no angel, she was a devil! Without any words she put her clothes on and left my apartment. Shit, I had no address and no number to call her. Will I ever see her again?

Thanks for feedback boys! But how to go on? I need your ideas!!! Please help me.  :thanks:
And I hope you like Angel so far!

sonja

I couldn't forget Angel. I tried to identify her but no chance. And then...
Five weeks after our wrestling match I saw her in a coffee shop. Sitting on a chair with crossed legs and wearing a very short black dress. Oh my god! I didn't know where to look first! At her beautiful face? At her long legs? She didn't wear any pantie and anybody could see her pussy! She was really a bitch. A bitch with muscles. After five weeks she became remarkable muscular.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Hi Peter you little wimp! Nice to see you again." Yeah... really nice. My cock became hard as a rock.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice follow up, I'd definitely like to see the rematch, where the more muscular Angel dominates and humiliates him. Perhaps she should show off by lifting his much bigger body over her head. Anyway, great to have you back, hope to see more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

mattes

nice story, can you give her some more muscles?

sonja

Hi mattes,

Sure. But give her some time in the gym.

meierkopp

Oh no....please not more muscles....that´s perfect !!!
I like this fitness look  :cool2:

sonja

She came near me and whispered in my ear: "Hope you like my new muscles. Wanna see me posing? Naked?" Could anybody resist? I can't. "Great!" she smiled. Without any words she threw me over her shoulders and left the coffee shop. She carried me the whole way to my apartment. 25 Minutes! Everybody gazed at her. I was never been so humiliated in public before. This girl was really strong!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for Feedback! If you wanna see a special picture..  please tell me.
;D

sonja

Angel carried me to my apartment and we both put our clothes off. She became pretty muscular (in five weeks!) and very hard. She poses in front of me in several poses. Angel was very proud of her muscles. "I worked out six hours every day. Nobody can stop me. Come on...  touch my muscles!" I couldn't resist. I walked behind her and touched her hard pec muscles. My hard cock struck her wet pussy.  Her reaction was unexpected. "You're a horny little wimp. Seems you need a lesson".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Wow! Excellent couple of pics and story connected up to it, I loved the fact that she was so strong that she took a pretty big guy who had a big weight advantage over her and carried him like a sack of potatoes a full 25 minutes, probably like it was nothing to her. I can't imagine how strong she must be now, working out hardcore for 6 hours a day every day for 5 weeks. I bet her power gains were enormous. She could probably defeat the full force of his body with just one hand now. I'd love to see a rematch of the arm wrestling, with him having to use both his hands while she nonchalantly looks at her finger nails of her other hand as if to say "Haven't you started yet, wimp?" k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

She laid down, put me in a headlock and wrapped her long legs around my body. "Come on... try to escape" she  giggled. I used all my power to escape but I can't. I have 12 years of wrestling experience and my opponents often twice her weight but this girl was too strong. I couldn't move her any millimeter. Angel was in total control. After ten minutes she choked me out and I had a blackout.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice follow up, definitely would be in the same situation though I probably out weigh Angel 3 to 1, those legs look pretty well muscled and strong, if they're stronger than they look (as is the case with most of your girls, Sonja) then that would be a pretty inescapable position for most of the male population in the World. Would love to see her lifting weights with him, using heavier dumbbells than him, curling what he uses for his max bench, proving to him that in 5 short weeks, not only did she become stronger than him, but almost twice as strong as him. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!