LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice again, I wonder what he whispered in her ear, will she be strong enough to do whatever he wishes her to? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

meierkopp

cannot await to see, how she lift him overhead and give blowjob.....hope to see it  :)

sonja

Ok, let's go on:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I love the look there, definitely shows the difference in size, the guy blocks out most of her body, yet she's holding him there easily, like he's little more than a baby to her. I don't know where you may go from here, but I'll definitely be looking forward to it! k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Come on boys,
need more feedback.

Next one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Ishikawa

Oh now i'm jealous alright. Nice one!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meierkopp

WOW !!!
That´s great...she´s so strong !!!

Like this position.

PLease more of this.

Request:
Onehandlift up in front of her face and blowjob please :-)

BR
MK

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome! What a lucky, lucky guy, I would've loved to be in his position right there! Please more lifts, I agree with meierkopp, that would be an awesome thing to see! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Next one:

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Jeremy Lightning

Wow! It keeps getting hotter and hotter, she seems to be controlling him with ease, I bet he probably weighs more than twice what she does, yet here he is, being held on her arm like a small toddler. k+, can't wait for more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Next one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Thanks for Karma and feedback...

iome60

excellent work, dear Sonja!
thank YOU for sharing your talent ^^
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

Ha, I love that pic, she looks so strong holding him up with only one arm like that!  Can't blame the guy for his reaction, either  ;D

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome power! This little girl is really, really strong! I would be speechless as well in that position, I mean here's a girl about 1/3 my size and she's holding me overhead with one hand, something I knew I could never do, even with someone of her slight weight. I can't wait to see where it goes from here! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Last one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 
Ok, that's it. Hope you liked my little story. Feel free to post comments and feedback.

Now, i need a new project. Any ideas?

Sonja. Kisses!!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, it was a great series Sonja, really cool seeing you back to drawing, a really great character in Anna, so small, yet so strong, going right along with my preferences.

As for future projects? I don't know, maybe something along these lines: a big guy, much bigger than this guy, who is mostly fat, wants to join a gym and get a personal trainer, a girl very much like Anna, very small, but with more noticeable muscles turns out to be that personal trainer, who just happens to be incredibly strong for her size, which she shows by lifting this huge guy in several ways. Maybe before that, he asks for her credentials, she points to the stats sheet on the wall, where it shows she has club records for powerlifting, including a 300kg bench press. k+ for this and all future postings!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's OK Ann is young, but I hope she's not underaged.  Take a look at Melissa Dettwiller.  She looks very young and powerful, but not underaged.  And remember she's a quite short woman.  I think Ann should feature a body like Mel.  Bigger boobs, a few more muscles, looking lovely and cute, but not underaged.  So...?