Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAP

Well I would like that she wear regular office clothing but slowly reveal her muscularity over time starting with her legs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

Love the short skirt! I would say that I'd like to see her do some carrying of heavy office supplies that give much bigger men problems. Maybe juggling full water cooler containers. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

peakfan

I'd like it if she started casually talking about how she's been working out lately, and starts showing off her muscles without even noticing the effect on him...

sonja

Another picture from a "normal" office:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kisses, Sonja.

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, that guy better be careful, even if she's not huge, I'm sure she's strong as hell and he may be taking his dinner out of an IV bag for the next month if he is seriously gonna do what he's thinking. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi,

another one:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for feedback.
Sonja.

sevenpeight

Fantastic work!

I know your style is lean and muscular, but would love to see you turn your hand to some bigger girls too, if  you're interested in that...

Regardless, keep up the great work!

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, it's an awesome shot, dominant woman in the work place, putting the guy where he should be. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi,

some of you wanted more muscles. That's no problem. But I need some funny situations.
Please tell me. Would be nice.

Here is an office picture with a more muscular girl. Hope you like it.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kisses, Sonja

thor000

Bigger muscles demand bigger boobs!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ruby

 :wow: I like that big girl! I'd like to see Angel from your story to get as big as this girl is (or bigger), if you intend to continue with that story.... You're doing fine! :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Great picture! What an awesome big girl, I'm sure she can handle a lot of the "heavy" workload. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Thank you boys!!

I will continue the angle story soon.

So, you need bigger boobs?
Maybe this is for you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any funny situations for me ? ? ? ?   :thanks:

Kisses, Sonja

sonja

Uhhh.... thank you soooo much.

Here is another one. I think it's a little bit LoL.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please tell me your ideas... Please!!    ;)

Kisses, Sonja

meierkopp

Like to know, what was happened in the office before :-)