LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

Started by yc2201, November 09, 2012, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yc2201

TOPICS MERGED

Original title: #READERS SHARE: Your TOP 3 favorite authors?





1) Sharon Best

I loved his Laura character. Huge muscles, huge breasts, blond hair and she got turned on by exerting her superhuman strength
http://velorian DOT net/aoa/aur170.htm

2) demented20

In particular, any feat of strength by Lisa. His descriptions of her feats of strength are just so wonderfully detailed. I like this one where she rips a steel girder out of the ground:
http://www./stories/demented/lisa16.htm

3) Paul Smith

He just jumps straight into the sex and feats of strength without much fanfare.
http://www./stories/paulsmith/g-force2.txt





Jeremy Lightning

Mr. Shhh

As a writer who loves his muscle description, I try to use other authors as examples and no one is a better example than Mr. Shhh, this guy is the dude that I based my Muscle Impossible stories after, he doesn't write much anymore, but when he was active, I enjoyed anything he ever put to paper.

Michele Roppo

Little Annie Ample... enough said.

Reaper00200

Another great writer who uses great muscle description in his stories. His characters have muscles everywhere, in every single nook and cranny on the female body, it is developed to the extreme. As a reader who loves this kind of freakishly extreme muscle, I love to see a new story from him whenever I can.

http://© You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Honorable mentions

GBM- Extreme muscle size and strength also favorite subjects of mine, I've tried in a couple stories to try and write a GBM style story, but I could never match the master.

fighterpilot909- yes, he's new and his writing is exclusive to forum saradas and the people who commissioned him, but he has had a great impact as far as using creative muscle descriptions and strength feats, and I very much can't wait to see what more he can come up with.

Beegboy/Uplifted/MBP/Spoonmaster- I very much like to see bigger boys and men overpowered and lifted and carried by much smaller girls and women, these four are perfect examples of that kind of story. 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour

In no particular order,

Smog
Reaper
Jeremy Lightning

Honorable Mentions:
The Power Company (although their stories can get ridiculously long)
Philogynia
dmaynard (too violent for me but amazing descriptions)
Mr. Shh
Marknew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I like your stories as well.

DEA

I like violence & gore, so the choice is obvious - DMaynard, Hero141, Seldom.

fbbs4ever4

I'm with DEA on the violence and gore. I like kickfan, reaper and DEA.

santino

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gertos

My pool is rather limited, but I'd go with Mr. Shh, Jeremy Lightning, and el_roy_1999. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't made it into anyone else's top three. "Waiting for Corinne" is probably my favorite FMG story.

IBP

Marknew - Obsessed with his stories. I have read them so many times. Currently trying to figure the best way to save his work from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in a coherent story format.

PacII - The best new talent in a long time. His stories are incredibly erotic - natch - but they have such amazing dedication and detail, character development, etc. They are LONG.

Helplesscase - His Year(X) stories are some of the best of the best. I think if you combine my preferences for Marknew with this selection, you can see where my interests lie.


(other favorites - TDB - Ratlaf - Kandor - Wanderer - Hatour - Industrialflesh etc. )

Online1138

Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much, Gertos. I'm looking forward to your continuation.

My favourites:
Mr Shhh, thesabre, Brand
Honourable mentions:
achilleus, Rick Powers, johnnylovemuscle

But it's really hard to chose.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Ishikawa

Well that's a hard one.

Hero141 Definitely, Denise and Bethany are just sooo awesome, so i wish he would write some more sex, that's always REALLY intriguing
(You know where to find his stuff)

Than i have a somewhat lesser known author.
FitnessFreak, he hasn't done much, but everything he has written is just sooo awesome.
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Third well i don't know really, Lilguys stories are great, Pac on Amy's Conquest writes some awesome stuff as well.
DEA is... interesting and so is reaper0002000, can't really chose.


=================================================================================================
Off-genre i really love two authors on Literotica:
Manyeyedhydra You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and
Brian358 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you very much, Gertos. I'm looking forward to your continuation.

My favourites:
Mr Shhh, thesabre, Brand
Honourable mentions:
achilleus, Rick Powers, johnnylovemuscle

But it's really hard to chose.

Thanks a lot for the mention.

In fact I plan to translate my stories into english so to lay out in front of a larger community. It will be quite some challenge, to translate the flow of the story so that it still has the same expression and character.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jairovilli

1) Gribble: Stories in Diana The Valkirie and new stories in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
2) DKC: Stories in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
3) Kaleb: In © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Marknew also couldn't be left unmentioned.

Regards,

muscfan99


cwmoss

Anyone have links to Marknew's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login stories? Or any other interesting growth stories and the like?