⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

Started by yc2201, November 09, 2012, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7

Brand, NinjaStar and bertmacklinsbrother.

M7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mattu

Depends. Once I 'opened' myself for the younger musclegirls, Jim Lake became an instant favorite. And now reallydude with his site. Do you know GW with his 2 babysitter stories?

Valerafon is a great one. Of Valerafons stories, fortunately still available at DtV, I still like that Backyard Olympics, and of course Lorna, the super teen amazon.

Alpesco. Jim Priest for certain.

Once I got to like older musclewomen, Supreme and of course Jeremy Wilson got my attention.

O - and of course good old Industrialflesh, with his buff teenage girls, all of them stronger than their older brothers or other older boys. Remember that soccer girl showing her big sister's boyfriend who's got the muscle?

Other big big favourites are the Jenny from MilesEndeavour's Beaten by a girl, and the Jenny from TDB. O no, the latter is called Penny I now see.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Yes, there's two stories in the Jenny series, the first one deals with Jenny, who is a fairly good girl, but the second story deals with Penny, who is pretty arrogant and generally a bad girl, a very muscular, extremely powerful, young bad girl. But Jenny Part 2 is still one of my favorite stories, just because of how strong Penny shows herself to be. k+! just for bringing it up.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

MassiveMuscleGoddess

TOPICS MERGED

#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

Hi there, pleased to meet everyone here.

I am just curious, what are your favourite female muscle story authors and stories. Would any of you mind sharing them and why you love them, and I hope to find fellow authors/readers who love the same genre of stories as me if possible.

By the way, my username is a already a hint towards what kind of story I like.

Please share and discuss, I would love to know what amazing authors and stories are out there!

009eli

Hey -- I'll chime in.

I'm big on the more realistic stories... So I will say anything by the The Sabre especially Muscle Sex I think is pretty much at the top of the genre.

Mr Shhh is a master and definitely an innovator as far as extreme muscle.

The Lisa's Path story I think continues to be a gold standard as far as 'realistic muscle' doing an amazing job at showing a realistic relationship.

Back in the day there was a written named Forrest Curan who has a few pieces on The Valkyrie site. Very long and very hot. I remember one especially about a young boy getting a new Stepmom who was a mountain of muscle.

I was also lucky to stumble on the works of someone named Miles Endeavor who published on DTV whose work was also great if you can find it.

MegaMassiveMuscle

My favorites are those like Mr. Shhh, Sevenpeight, Etc... anything where short women end up weighing over 300lbs. The bigger the better.

Also I love muscle theft and absorption stories, ESPECIALLY when the female is insatiable and power hungry. Abby the husky, milkrules-sama and a variety of others wrote good stories like this!

Jdrabbit1

There are so many authors I like, I would get banned if I named the all.  A few are up2nogd1, FP909, reaper0002000, MagnusMagneto, Ratlaf, Dark Phoenix, Noizom...

The unfortunate thing is that many authors don't sign their work, and so much was lost when © Saradas went down.

As far as the story types... I enjoy magical or sci-fi transformations.  With strength levels from barely superhuman and up.  Muscle size has to be well above average for a woman or better, without restricting movement and flexibility.  Stories about women that are physically superior, but emotionally in need of support.  They are gental with the diamond in the rough man that they have found, but also are willing to dish out the pain to those that truely deserve it.

Kujarer

Similar discussion here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Jeremy Lightning

My favorite authors are Mr. Shhh, Reaper0002000, GBM, Paul Smith, Rampant Tiger, FP909 and newer authors like grbaclig and GDF-8.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

MassiveMuscleGoddess

Thanks for all the replies so far.

I believe I should add my own as well...

Mr Shh is definitely a master when it comes to copious muscle descriptions and feats of incredible strength.

Psudodrake (Daniel V by another name) Some of his stories are focused on humans, but the transformation ones are superbly detailed and so are the muscle developments and the feats of strength. Be warned though, his stories are very long and detailed.

Paul Smith, I especially liked his transformation and strong women scenes.

Randomizer (back on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) because of his girls capable of doing incredible feats of strength.

GDF -8, because of his incredible muscle descriptions and details, especially in his story A bodybuilder's tale.

Dark Phoenix, I especially like his various interesting characters and strength as well as transformation sequences.

I think there are a few more others...but I especially love the ones that have extreme muscle in them.

ame3cv62

here is a older author i like GBM,alot of good stories like The Virus and a few others,i have the story someplace on my computer when i find it i will post it on here
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I agree with 009 and prefer realistic muscle growth - at least within the realm so I dont love the growing taller and 250+ girls.

   Fav: Lisa's Path - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - not yet finished
   #2: the Muscular Mrs. Jones - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -not yet finished
   #3: Jill and Me (though I dont like the end)
   #4: Growing in Love You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - not yet finished

I also think my work isn't bad - *You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally, Lisa Cross's book had moments but for the most part it was dull and Chemical Pink is interesting yet derogatory regarding FMG

Good question  :bravo:

*3rd-party Rule exception by the ADMIN. 19 SEP 2018
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cbert

For me, how a story is written is WAY more important than what it's about. I work as an editor for my day job, so I can't really turn off that part of my brain. If I was given the choice between a well-written story about a subject I hated and a poorly-written one about a subject I loved, I would take the well-written one every time. I look for writers who know their fundamentals - the topic is totally negotiable.

Some of my favorites are Draight, StMercy, and RobClassAct. Draight especially has proven himself on both long-form and short pieces, so if he ever comes out with a new story I'm first in line.

El_Roy_1999

I'd go with Poddy, Mr. Shhh, Bertmacklinsbrother and thesabre. Brand is also great, but he stopped writing, or at least publishing. But there are a lot of people writing amazing stuff.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

cbert

Not sure I've ever heard of Brand - you got any story names off the top of your head? It's hard to search for him without getting results from corporate websites about brand synergy and growth. Which is ... not what I'm looking for?

Also, I completely forgot about Poddy. Poddy's excellent.