Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581905 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 01:10:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?  (Read 42071 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: #DISCUSSION: Which are your favourite femuscle authors and stories?
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2018, 12:37:59 am »
He--"Brand"--had two very popular stories right here at Saradas a long while ago. Adam and Eve and Muscle Allowance.

It took me a while, but I was able to find the thread for his stories, finding out that he wrote a 3rd that I didn't remember, The Muscle Bar: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=13679.0
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2018, 03:29:56 am »
Also take a look at Bolt's new story its really good:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=515533.0#msg2049244

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:02 pm »
I really enjoy the stories made by circes-cup.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2018, 06:34:34 am »
This kind of topic is tricky.  In making a list, its real easy for writers whose stories I've enjoyed, and who aren't explicitly mentioned, to think "am I chopped liver?" when its usually more a case of me not having an opportunity to read them recently.  That said, I guess I'll throw out some names in the selfish interest of encouraging more stories:

-  Poddy - Arguably the best writer overall in the bunch.  Even in the shorties he manages to surprise me with a plot twist and there really isn't anyone in this community better at making a reader feel "I was there". 

-  Pac - A lot of his stuff isn't posted here, but he has the rare ability to write long stories that keep me interested.  He has very little focus on FMG, and that helps avoid perhaps half of the seemingly obligatory build up and tropes that many of us have come to expect.  He took advantage of this and gradually learned to throw readers right into the stories.

-  Draight and NinjaStar - It may be unfair to say that their stories are "better" than others on this list, but what makes them standout is that everything they've attempted has been explicitly literary.  Their style approximates popular contemporary literature, but with strong women mixed in.  They also never took shortcuts.  You won't see them saving time with lines like "she was witty", nah they wrote out the dialogue and let you make up your own mind

-  Marknew, Helplesscase, Circe-cup, Czyfck - The masters of alternative reality.  In brief, Marknew spun entertaining yarns of both narrow and massive scope.  Helplesscase stood out for the questions he asked.  When the tables turn for men, his stories are interested in all the details and difficulties of how to adapt.  Circe-cup is a world builder unparalleled in the community.  If the other writers on this list are Napoleons, I guess crzyfuck is Welllington.  He didn't start out as a genius, but steadily improved to the point where he developed the only first person narrative voice that I enjoy in these kinds of stories.
-  MagnusMagneto - He's not the best writer on this list, but he does match up extremely well with my tastes in story content.  Mock me if you will, but yeah I like the women growing taller, slow growth that is still much faster than possible etc.  I also like that he almost always handles erotic situations with discretion shots or other tasteful alternatives.....I know that I'm very much the exception here, but I don't actually like reading the sex in most stories.  I'm honestly not that interested in how someone chooses to describe anatomy part A contacting anatomy part B.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View