Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

Started by yc2201, November 09, 2012, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBP

CW -

Here is the link for Marknew's "Mischievious Ring" outline on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. A lot of it is just but there is the usual chaff thrown in here and then as per the case with any You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is an especially good two scenes of spinach-related growth that Marknew wrote:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Additionally if you click on "More by this author" near the top you can see everything he's written on there.

IBP

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

scissortoy

Wow, can't believe I didn't get a mention! (Actually, I can -- might not be too many Amy's Conquest suscribers here. hehe)

cwmoss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



UK_Fan

I can't remember (or to be honest be bothered to trawl through 100 posts [I'm not a VIP member so don't have the "search" function) if I've answered this before on an older thread, so here is my current top 3 list of written-word authors (not illustrators/artists who do comic-book/illustrated stories):-


  • Michelle Roppo (as many others here, a BIG fan of "Annie Ample" and her exploits - a shame artist Scoundrel couldn't have illustrated all the stories, especially those [early text only ones] not done by Michelle either);
  • Mr. Shhh (the "Hardbody", "Made to Order" and "Tanya Daniels" stories in particular, great with illustrations from major femuscle artists like FX-man, etc);
  • Philogynia (more "old school", stories like "Michele de la Rocheliere", "Sabine" and "Olga" are my favourite stories).

As you can see, I like my muscle girls BIG!!!  I'm not keen on the sadistic type stories/authors.

fardomonkey

Marknew was the first author that I truly enjoyed reading in the genre.  His devotion to fleshing out characters combined with good descriptive ability make for enjoyable reads.  Along those lines, I also enjoy reading the stories of JimmyDimples and the dean of this subgroup, El_roy.   Both have fun, faster paced stories and El_roy is quite creative as well.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jokerjay

Could I please have a link to Mr. Shhh?

My favorites are:

1. Valerafon

2. Plowjack

3. Hud

Man I miss new stories from those three.

werker

- Michele Roppo
- GBM
- Chachibenji (the first tiffany chapters)

Also mentioning Jeremy Wilson for his stories based on the writing style of Roppo and GBM.
(Yeah I'm fan of really huge muscle growth, ranging from superhuman to infinity and beyond ^^)


By the way, does anyone know comparable authors/stories?
My top 3 authors are not writing anymore.

Jeremy Lightning

Thanks for the mention. Really, there has been a real shortage of huge muscle growth stories all over the web, I would say. It's been a while since I've seen a really good one. I guess I'll mention El Roy since he's an author here, but I'm sorry to say, there's not too many out there that really satisfies my interest. But I could point you in the direction of another author here, fighterpilot909, who is taking commissions and one of his main things that he does is medium muscle expansion, not huge in the order of those authors you named, but he has had some very nice muscle expansion in some of the stories that I've read from him, including the commission he wrote for me that I posted in his commission thread, found here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

nyfiken

my top 3.

1. Lanky  (a user here on Saradas) , amazing stories. Go read his storys in the Stories section.

2. DTM. No need to explain. Just great.

3. Amazonfan.  Still holds up.

bobthebob

GBM

I have a lot of GBM's stories in a RAR file. I extracted some and posted them in this thread. How do I upload the entire RAR file?

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GBM

I have a lot of GBM's stories in a RAR file. I extracted some and posted them in this thread. How do I upload the entire RAR file?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see those!  Try:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   400 MB limit (break up your RAR if needed).  Registration not required.

Hope this helps...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

bobthebob

GBM Stories.    (some by Chachibenji and Jeremy Wilson)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks to E15R91F

Nixon74

It's always hard to make lists like this, because there are surprisingly many great writers in this tiny little genre. But if i have to chose 3, i go for the "classics"

1. Marknew
2. Rick Powers (a.k.a. Mac, Powercompany)
3. Lingster
Karma is always appreciated!

lexibliss

My passion has been female martial artists and gymnasts for as long as I can recall and that eventually became my focus when I did some writing on DTV a while back. Though I thoroughly enjoy well-crafted details about female muscle, I have always been more into the functionality and effect those muscles can be honed to deliver rather then the ultimate size. Therefore, some of my faves might not be recognized by many.

Mr. Nobody    he was my mentor for developing Heidi and the direction I took her... his Chrissy stories became a major influences on taking my character to darker places
Jim Priest       great descriptions of fight scenes with humiliation and domination, his girls always have a talent for fighting and his Jackie character is a favorite of mine
Musclehead   girls are incredibly fit with explosive power, awesome description of dominating grappling sequences I sometimes need a flow chart to visualize, wish I could contact him sometime

honorable mention because making a list like this is like trying to pinpoint your top three foods, movies or songs..all depends on the mood and 'place' you are in...
Alpesco, ReallyDude, Seldom, Reaper, DTM, Kandor

egad00

A top three is hard.

I guess I would go with
Rick Power (The Power company, etc)
Reaper
Michelle Roppo

With Honorable mention (ie it was really hard not picking these guys) going to Lingster, Gribble, Marknew, GBM, and thesabre.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login