⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubba69

I dated a heavyweight fbb (she was 200 lb offseason at the time) who mentioned that she used a strapon on her previous boyfriend and commented on how much he liked it and how powerful he would cum while she pounded him.  One night she pointed towards her closet, and said it was in there if I wanted to try it.  Till this day I regret not giving it a go wishing I would have tried it out at least that once!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


lee092760

I think with guys there is a big taboo with this issue. Most guys feel that it might be a gay issue or being a closet gay. But it isn't, if it's being performed by female , you are not gay. It is a power exchange. It's not for all men. Never be ignorant or judgemental if males do enjoy it. It's a fetish for some couples. Nothing wrong with it as it is probably one of the most popular types of clips being sold these days. Again it has to be at your own comfort level and it might or might not be for you. Do the research and you will be surprised how many men enjoy it with their wife, girlfriend, etc

petitskinny

I would have regret too ! To be possessed this way by a 200lbs fbb would be an amazing experience. Do you think she would have been able to lift and fuck you ? what was your weight ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dated a heavyweight fbb (she was 200 lb offseason at the time) who mentioned that she used a strapon on her previous boyfriend and commented on how much he liked it and how powerful he would cum while she pounded him.  One night she pointed towards her closet, and said it was in there if I wanted to try it.  Till this day I regret not giving it a go wishing I would have tried it out at least that once!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would have regret too ! To be possessed this way by a 200lbs fbb would be an amazing experience. Do you think she would have been able to lift and fuck you ? what was your weight ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dated a heavyweight fbb (she was 200 lb offseason at the time) who mentioned that she used a strapon on her previous boyfriend and commented on how much he liked it and how powerful he would cum while she pounded him.  One night she pointed towards her closet, and said it was in there if I wanted to try it.  Till this day I regret not giving it a go wishing I would have tried it out at least that once!
I was actually a fat ass at the time, but I have no doubt that she could have lifted me if I would have allowed. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

I am drawn to the idea of a muscular woman doing this to a weaker man, but wouldn't actually want to be penetrated.
What I think would capture the erotic humiliation of that position, is the woman grinding herself against your buttocks.
Imagine having it done to you during a wrestling tussle. She just gets behind you, bulldogs you down and then holds you in position while she satisfies herself.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any clips like this.

markdeen

Lady Zita From Hungry and Mistress Kiana from London

deepkick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am drawn to the idea of a muscular woman doing this to a weaker man, but wouldn't actually want to be penetrated.
What I think would capture the erotic humiliation of that position, is the woman grinding herself against your buttocks.
Imagine having it done to you during a wrestling tussle. She just gets behind you, bulldogs you down and then holds you in position while she satisfies herself.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any clips like this.
LOTS of clips and pics of this in this thread here:
© Saradasshowthread.php?t=12175

Ariel X is starting up a new Company, Eveolved fights , who entirely focus on this stuff

candy79

I hear most FFB are willing to do it but you might have to pay more I hear musclebeautyx loves to do and Lora your YMMV still

MixedFighter99

Many are but some aren't. All do it because of the money but some rather enjoy the power and feel of it. Enemas, bring your own strapie and make sure your butt is not entirely hairy are my recommendations before meeting a sessioner for a pegging.

crabdone

I've found several of the session providers willing to do strap. I don't bring my own but do suggest a size beforehand and also bring a condom in case she does not have one.  Don't need to be pegged with something used on another client.

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've found several of the session providers willing to do strap. I don't bring my own but do suggest a size beforehand and also bring a condom in case she does not have one.  Don't need to be pegged with something used on another client.

Change "Don't need to be" to "Don't ever want to be"  and I agree everything you said.

Either bring your own strap-on or make sure she uses a condom.

versmuscle12

If you guys are looking for the real thing, Amazon Ashley is 6'7" (over 7 ft in heels) and has a pretty large, um member.  I have had about 20 sessions with her (wrestling/smothering) and it is always next level, particularly at the end when she claims my mouth as her prize. 

petitskinny

It sounds great ! I was not aware that Amazon Ashley does session.

Could you give more details ? Did she lift and carry you ? What is your heigth and weight ? with such a body, it must be a true experience to be fucked by her ? she might bounce you with such ease ?



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you guys are looking for the real thing, Amazon Ashley is 6'7" (over 7 ft in heels) and has a pretty large, um member.  I have had about 20 sessions with her (wrestling/smothering) and it is always next level, particularly at the end when she claims my mouth as her prize.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you guys are looking for the real thing, Amazon Ashley is 6'7" (over 7 ft in heels) and has a pretty large, um member.  I have had about 20 sessions with her (wrestling/smothering) and it is always next level, particularly at the end when she claims my mouth as her prize.

O you can still contact her for sessions?! Been awhile since I've seen her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Buster247

Is there anyone in the UK offering these type of sessions?