LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you're nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5'8 230.   How much you weigh and height?


petitskinny

I'm 1m70 and I was 55kg at that time. Amanda was nearly 3 times heavier than me, and I guess her ass only was heavier than my whole body  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you're nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5'8 230.   How much you weigh and height?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

What about an upside down lift BJ Amber deluca does but you suck on her strap on and she FFs you
That would make for an awesome video!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

What about an upside down lift BJ Amber deluca does but you suck on her strap on and she FFs you


I would not suck on the strap on. NOPE

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you're nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5'8 230.

Me too, I'm averse to going all the way and getting pegged but would love a woman to simulate banging me.
I'd prefer it to be done from behind though, as she could thrust more powerfully. She might even be able to get herself off if she got the right angle, which would make it more frenzied.

liftcarryfan1

What if instead of dildos on strap ons there could be a tit on it?

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

Twice it's on video.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

Twice it's on video.

Hoodman, you are a straight up legend.

The only strap on session I've had with a Female bodybuilder was with Dominique danger, but it was years ago. We definitely could have done lift and carry style, as I weighed about 135, and she was pushing 200 pounds at the time. But I didn't think to suggest it, unfortunately. It would have been easy for her, she was incredibly strong. At one point she was on her back, and she was throwing me up and down off her hips like I was a medicine ball. Barely broke a sweat.


outmuscled

One thing which surprises me is why the strap-on threads always seem to be all or nothing.
There must be guys who aren't getting pegged, but are getting held down and fingered, to signify their defeat. Maybe the ladies would rather grab on to a cock, but ...

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

Amber DeLuca somewhat we had some difficulty and Empress Maria.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

Amber DeLuca somewhat we had some difficulty and Empress Maria.

Nice!

I presume you're a small skinny guy! Haha

petitskinny

What do you mean by difficulty ? Could you tell us your height and weight ? In which position do they fuck you ?

Thanks !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber DeLuca somewhat we had some difficulty and Empress Maria.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

josh3157

Lora O didn't have it strapped to her but she used a dildo on me. Then she challenged me to stop her from doing it to me. I kept trying to stop her and she kept on pumping it in an out of me. I was completely helpless as her arm moved back and forth like it was a machine. She kept moaning with pleasure saying she could do what ever she wanted to me. It was amazing.

thetimtom4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora O didn't have it strapped to her but she used a dildo on me. Then she challenged me to stop her from doing it to me. I kept trying to stop her and she kept on pumping it in an out of me. I was completely helpless as her arm moved back and forth like it was a machine. She kept moaning with pleasure saying she could do what ever she wanted to me. It was amazing.

has anyone had a simiilar experience where they were "forced" by an fbb with a strapon? would love to hear it.