LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pegging gives you a feeling of fullness and stimulates the nerve endings along the way which is similar to rimming I guess and to some extend the prostate.

When you orgasm your PC muscle conract squeezing the prostate so hitting the prostate right feels like an orgasm over and over with regard to the sensations you get from prostate.
Eventually your prostate will contract and twitch on its own resulting in a dry orgasm that causes your body to tense followed by a very short refractory period. 

If you can get an errection while being pegged (for some reason I can only rarely) or get one after whle your prostate is still kicking and twitching (because she lift and carries you puts you in a bodyscissor poses or does anything to get you going) it will result in release.


Thanks for the description and explanation 👍🏽

I imagine the sessiongirls wouldn't have to put a strap on but could use a toy and position
you while they ram it in with their hand. I wonder if some people would be willing to do that instead of the strap on, or if that's a different sensation?

DCReviews

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

josh3157

Seems like now with the dominatrix section on sessiongirls and now bad kitty there are many providers posting strapon as an offering.  Has anyone had a bad experience with any of the ladies advertising strapon as a service?  Who out there should be avoided?

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pegging gives you a feeling of fullness and stimulates the nerve endings along the way which is similar to rimming I guess and to some extend the prostate.

When you orgasm your PC muscle conract squeezing the prostate so hitting the prostate right feels like an orgasm over and over with regard to the sensations you get from prostate.
Eventually your prostate will contract and twitch on its own resulting in a dry orgasm that causes your body to tense followed by a very short refractory period. 

If you can get an errection while being pegged (for some reason I can only rarely) or get one after whle your prostate is still kicking and twitching (because she lift and carries you puts you in a bodyscissor poses or does anything to get you going) it will result in release.


Thanks for the description and explanation 👍🏽

I imagine the sessiongirls wouldn't have to put a strap on but could use a toy and position
you while they ram it in with their hand. I wonder if some people would be willing to do that instead of the strap on, or if that's a different sensation?

Yes they could use a toy instead of course. It depends if she has the skill and experience she can use a strap on with skill and still have her hands free to twist you into a pretzel. 
If she does not it might be a better experience if she uses a toy. 

wolfscrum

Does anybody know if Ruby Muscle  or Goddess Lauren do strapon sessions? If they do who would you prefer or how do they rank in your opinion for that kind of session?

jbeast

I'm an old-timer and I began doing S&M sessions with Mistresses when I was 20 or so. My first Mistress wanted me to get used to wearing a butt plug during a session and when I went home. The sensation was like I had to... go to the bathroom. A year or so later a gorgeous Mistress advertised "reversed rape" or some term like that. Me being, looking back at it now, an innocent and / or idiot, I thought that meant, "Wow, she's gonna pin me to the bed, get on top and fuck me." Ahh... no. Again either a butt plug or strap on was involved. (It was so long ago I forgot which.) Anyway, the discomfort of those two times got me out of ever having a full strap-on experience.

However, as I got older, Mistresses and female bodybuilders have violated me with a gloved finger or two, and even a small butt plug. I'd almost like to try a strap on session now, but given my age and lack of flexibility down there, I'm not going to go down that road.


bizzle

Miss Casey and Bia hot massage on Adultwork are London based muscular ladies that offer Strap on. Miss Casey is very skilled in this department.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Miss Casey and Bia hot massage on Adultwork are London based muscular ladies that offer Strap on. Miss Casey is very skilled in this department.

Who's more dominant? Bigger out of those 2?

bizzle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Miss Casey and Bia hot massage on Adultwork are London based muscular ladies that offer Strap on. Miss Casey is very skilled in this department.

Who's more dominant? Bigger out of those 2?

Bia is bigger and more muscular, but Casey is much more dominant, she is a natural at it.

Bulklover

This is an interesting thread . . . but I think I'm going to go to my grave a virgin. I had hemorrhoid surgery in 2023 that went sideways and I was down for eleven months; first, galactic-planetary-extinction-event-level pain that put me in the hospital for five days; then, sepsis . . . because you're still taking a shit, y'know like over a surgical site. THAT put me in this hospital for four days; then a fistula . . . I won't bore you with the details except that I got addicted to Dilaudid to control, check that, manage the pain over three months and three additional surgeries. So, no one is getting anywhere near my ass, ever!  That said, if your ass is healthy, sounds like the continuous O could be a lot of fun . . . oh, and do not EVER get 'rhoid surgery. Manage it with Prep H, suppositories, whatever it takes.
Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an interesting thread . . . but I think I'm going to go to my grave a virgin. I had hemorrhoid surgery in 2023 that went sideways and I was down for eleven months; first, galactic-planetary-extinction-event-level pain that put me in the hospital for five days; then, sepsis . . . because you're still taking a shit, y'know like over a surgical site. THAT put me in this hospital for four days; then a fistula . . . I won't bore you with the details except that I got addicted to Dilaudid to control, check that, manage the pain over three months and three additional surgeries. So, no one is getting anywhere near my ass, ever!  That said, if your ass is healthy, sounds like the continuous O could be a lot of fun . . . oh, and do not EVER get 'rhoid surgery. Manage it with Prep H, suppositories, whatever it takes.

I come here to learn, but the free medical advice is bonus!

clay99

Anal is very dangerous which is why I have never crossed that line, I like the idea of having my ass being played with in a fantasy scenario or having it humped.

Bulklover do you get issues going to the toilet? Holding your poop? Heard people can't control when they defecate, endure painful stools, have to wear nappies, take meds daily.
When I look at Hoodman Hijink's videos I feel uncomfortable tbh can't imagine how much internal damage he has from all those huge strap ons he takes on.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anal is very dangerous which is why I have never crossed that line, I like the idea of having my ass being played with in a fantasy scenario or having it humped.

Bulklover do you get issues going to the toilet? Holding your poop? Heard people can't control when they defecate, endure painful stools, have to wear nappies, take meds daily.
When I look at Hoodman Hijink's videos I feel uncomfortable tbh can't imagine how much internal damage he has from all those huge strap ons he takes on.

Yeah, periodic sprints to the toilet . . . sometimes not making it. Occasional small leaks. Nappies and undies in the cabinet under the sink for occasional use. Not all the time, but enough that it's fucking humiliating and degrading. Welcome to "The Golden Years." Ugh.  If I had a session with one of my favs from yesteryear, I'd be afraid to empty my magazine because that's not all I'd be emptying. JFC!  :-[
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anal is very dangerous which is why I have never crossed that line, I like the idea of having my ass being played with in a fantasy scenario or having it humped.

Bulklover do you get issues going to the toilet? Holding your poop? Heard people can't control when they defecate, endure painful stools, have to wear nappies, take meds daily.
When I look at Hoodman Hijink's videos I feel uncomfortable tbh can't imagine how much internal damage he has from all those huge strap ons he takes on.

Yeah, periodic sprints to the toilet . . . sometimes not making it. Occasional small leaks. Nappies and undies in the cabinet under the sink for occasional use. Not all the time, but enough that it's fucking humiliating and degrading. Welcome to "The Golden Years." Ugh.  If I had a session with one of my favs from yesteryear, I'd be afraid to empty my magazine because that's not all I'd be emptying. JFC!  :-[

Man that sucks and I guess you must be prone to infections/illnesses frequently? Women also suffer the same issues if not worse. If you don't mind me asking how often and how long were you engaging in strap on? Have you been doing it for years?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anal is very dangerous which is why I have never crossed that line, I like the idea of having my ass being played with in a fantasy scenario or having it humped.

Bulklover do you get issues going to the toilet? Holding your poop? Heard people can't control when they defecate, endure painful stools, have to wear nappies, take meds daily.
When I look at Hoodman Hijink's videos I feel uncomfortable tbh can't imagine how much internal damage he has from all those huge strap ons he takes on.

Yeah, periodic sprints to the toilet . . . sometimes not making it. Occasional small leaks. Nappies and undies in the cabinet under the sink for occasional use. Not all the time, but enough that it's fucking humiliating and degrading. Welcome to "The Golden Years." Ugh.  If I had a session with one of my favs from yesteryear, I'd be afraid to empty my magazine because that's not all I'd be emptying. JFC!  :-[

Man that sucks and I guess you must be prone to infections/illnesses frequently? Women also suffer the same issues if not worse. If you don't mind me asking how often and how long were you engaging in strap on? Have you been doing it for years?

Never did it, can't do it, won't do it. If you scroll up, you'll see my sorry tale of 'rhoid surgery that fucked me over for eleven months.  Gotta leave the backside plowing to younger and braver souls than me. BTW, your backside has more nerve endings than your solar plexus . . . and that should give all sub-plowboys pause. ::gulp::
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anal is very dangerous which is why I have never crossed that line, I like the idea of having my ass being played with in a fantasy scenario or having it humped.

Bulklover do you get issues going to the toilet? Holding your poop? Heard people can't control when they defecate, endure painful stools, have to wear nappies, take meds daily.
When I look at Hoodman Hijink's videos I feel uncomfortable tbh can't imagine how much internal damage he has from all those huge strap ons he takes on.

Hi there hoodman here and yeah I did do so damage due to me attempting damn near 18 inches - thin mind you. But I was pushing it with not enough lube and going past my limits. I was comfortably at 15 and should've stayed there - it would've been enough forever. Instead of immediately going to ER I gave it a day because my pain tolerance is so hi. I had an excellent surgeon though and can still take strapons and go to the bathroom normally. Nothing over 10 inches anymore though.

But please take your time and over lube - like lube more than you think you should every time as that's what got me by myself, attempting the 18 again without as much lube.