Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh3157

I haven't had a session since before COVID. I really want to get pegged by Tapered Physique. I hear she is the best. My last was Annie R. Is TP as good or better at strapon?


ji_scott

I've sessiond with both.
Annie R. was the absolute best.  TP is very good and a worthy successor to her crown.

clay99

Who's the best at verbal strap on? No toys/equipment just pure dirty talk?

ji_scott

I don't know who's best but Kandylegs is real good.

That opinion may be clouded since she also had her strap-on deep into my ass at the time.    :what:

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who's the best at verbal strap on? No toys/equipment just pure dirty talk?

Verbal strap on? That's just an empty threat. I mean, Arekah threatened to peg me once, and she had me so badly beaten that I knew I couldn't stop her if she wanted to do it... but... I also knew she wouldn't if I didn't consent to it....

josh3157

I would love it if I was only expecting MW and some wrestling then get told I'm getting pegged after the beat down and knowing it would happen and I couldn't stop her.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love it if I was only expecting MW and some wrestling then get told I'm getting pegged after the beat down and knowing it would happen and I couldn't stop her.

Fabi kinda did that to me. I booked a competitive session but it turned into a domination session seen as she was way too strong and skilled for me. At some point she had me on my belly with one of my arms twisted up my back and a finger pushing up against my hole. I was still wearing my undies so they kept her finger clean. She then forcefully and quickly pushed her finger into me against my prostate. She did it 2 more times and then slowly and forcefully gave it a rub forcing some liquid out. It was my first time. She asked if I tapped and told me to clench my but around my finger twice to tap. 
Then we got up on our knees for another round I was still shivering and could feel my prostate still twitching from overstimulation while fabi pointed out and commented on my small wet spot in front and the other in back.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love it if I was only expecting MW and some wrestling then get told I'm getting pegged after the beat down and knowing it would happen and I couldn't stop her.

I also like the idea of of unexpectedly being warned that I'm going to pay a sexual penalty for daring to challenge her.
Like say, as we're about to start wrestling, she suddenly pulls out a latex glove and snaps it on saying "Loser gets fingered" and your legs just buckle as you realise you're in way over your head.
But it's usually "empty threats" as posted above. You know you couldn't physically stop her, but deep down you also know she won't really do it if you object loudly.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love it if I was only expecting MW and some wrestling then get told I'm getting pegged after the beat down and knowing it would happen and I couldn't stop her.

I also like the idea of of unexpectedly being warned that I'm going to pay a sexual penalty for daring to challenge her.
Like say, as we're about to start wrestling, she suddenly pulls out a latex glove and snaps it on saying "Loser gets fingered" and your legs just buckle as you realise you're in way over your head.
But it's usually "empty threats" as posted above. You know you couldn't physically stop her, but deep down you also know she won't really do it if you object loudly.

I assume most people who see a sessionette would not appreciate being surprised pegged so they ain't going to risk it. Tell her your limits and that she can do anything she wants otherwise.

skipberg

I have found that the key here is agreeing up front that you want to be pegged, and that you are going to struggle to prevent it, but you agree that under no scenario can a safe word be used for pegging specifically (for other things it's important, if your session has punishment content).    As long as the sessionette is strong enough to overwhelm you, you can really get the feeling of helplessness, and I can tell you when you are yelling the safe word and she is ignoring it and continuing to thrust away at you while you try to wriggle away, it's incredibly hot.  But you have to know you are ok with pegging of all varieties, and be clear how much of the session you want as pegging vs. other things.  That way if it does get too much for you, you know there will be a migration to something else soon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

I skimmed this thread, after having read it a while back, and recall hearing about how pegging is supposed to increase the intensity of an orgasm.  Two thoughts:  first, after having enjoyed the company of numerous fbbs under various scenarios, I'm trying to imagine how an orgasm could be MORE intense and still live through it. LOL! Second, I had hemorrhoid surgery six months ago, and it went sideways.  After having suffered multiple broken bones, ten knee surgeries along with a total knee replacement, a torn Achilles, back surgery, multiple concussions, fistfights both won and lost, NONE of those experiences come within 100 parsecs of the pain of a post-surgery hemorrhoidectomy.  Doctors used to ask me, about various injuries, "Where is it on a scale of 1 to 10?"  I always figured that a 10 had to be me on a WW I battlefield with my pelvis blown to bits; THAT would be a 10.  Then I had ass surgery . . . and discovered what a 10 actually is (and got addicted to Dilaudid - THAT was sure fun) . . . so, pegging in all its forms is off any prospective bucket list it might once have occupied . . . just the thought of it makes my ticker skip a beat.  But, good luck to the rest of you, I guess.  ::::shudder::::
Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

Bulko, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a painful procedure. But do not despair!

The prostate orgasm is, as advertised, an intense experience, over 100 times more Electriciani Orgazam units than a regular orgasm. The good news is this experience is not confined to pegging recipients, or to the peg process. It can be achieved with the simple insertion of one finger, applied to the correct location, which is commonly found through the rectum, up against the prostate gland. Most massage practitioners who offer prostate massage are not able to do this skillfully. I've found a few who have trained in tantra are more able to do this correctly. So, your butthole surfer doesn't have to plough you to get you to the peak male orgasm, but a trained "Dakini" with a long and slender finger can get you there.

wolfscrum

Curious if Miss Monrow does strapon sessions? If she does how good is she?

josh3157

On You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she lists it as one of her services. That would be an ultimate having her tower over me telling me she is going to fuck the shit out of me. I bet she can trash talk with the best of them.

clay99

Heard Rippedprincess will do it if you bring your own to a session