⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rijim3

Kandylegs offers it, check her out on Sessiongirls


MixedFighter99

I never session with her but heard Kandy tears you apart in a good way. Again though I seriously doubt there is any sessioniate who enjoys pegging more then TP. I mean the woman really really really loves it!

larky368

Treasure loves strapon but she loves it a little too much. Caution. Annie is the best! She is really into the whole domme thing but she is stillquite gentle and feminine all the while.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Treasure loves strapon but she loves it a little too much. Caution. Annie is the best! She is really into the whole domme thing but she is still quite gentle and feminine all the while.

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Annie is the best! She is really into the whole domme thing but she is still quite gentle and feminine all the while.

I had a couple of sessions with Annie that included strap-on and other domination things.  She paused one time to say "I don't watch porn.  Sessions like this are my porn."

Tooo bad she's retired.

josh3157

Annie was my first and only time I've done strapon. It was amazing and I still think about it. Had 2 sessions with her. The first was mostly MW and wrestling with her guiding me through my first time. The second session was Annie banging the shit out of me trash talking the entire time.

MixedFighter99

Annie Rivieccio left me sore for days. She was just a brut especially in her wrestling singlet and I mean that in the best way possible.

agamemnon

Tangentially related to the thread:
Any only fans that have clips that feature pegging or strapon by Fbb's ?
I know that a few have on clips4sale but no idea if it's available (or even allowed ) on only fans.
That's something I'd pay to see .

showmesara

Clips4Sale site in last 2 months has numerous SO clips with FBB if you are looking for an idea just how some of these women would be in person. Tapered Physique B/G, Susan Kay B/G, Kandylegs B/G, Dominique Danger w/Kandylegs G/G. Costs you less than $20 to do some homework before spending real money. TP and Susan both bring the power and trash talk. Kandy would be the less physical IMO. Kandy seemed very excited about taking it from DD. Dominique as I've seen in her other SO clips over the years seems to start very fast but tire quickly, you might be paying for 90 sec of hell. Searching clips4sale by the names mentioned above should get you there otherwise strap on and muscular women sections.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

Has anyone been "strapped" from below in a session?
What I mean, is you're sitting on her strapon cowgirl style, possibly reverse ... and should it be called cowboy style when the roles are reversed like that  :)

I think I would feel even more dominated if she was not only penetrating me, but supporting my weight at the same time.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been "strapped" from below in a session?
What I mean, is you're sitting on her strapon cowgirl style, possibly reverse ... and should it be called cowboy style when the roles are reversed like that  :)

I think I would feel even more dominated if she was not only penetrating me, but supporting my weight at the same time.

*raises head*  yep. Not many sessioniates can do it or even offer it.  Really depends on your size and theirs. TP can do it with me and does though I perhaps never meet who loves uses her strapon on guys then her. Yes it's about the money but Tapered Physique absolutely loves drilling guys with her strapon. She absolutely rearranged my ass almost time we meet now and I think might enjoy it more then I do. It's like watching a Goddess itch a thirst that never goes away and each time she does it just gets more hungry for it.

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been "strapped" from below in a session?
What I mean, is you're sitting on her strapon cowgirl style, possibly reverse ... and should it be called cowboy style when the roles are reversed like that  :)

I think I would feel even more dominated if she was not only penetrating me, but supporting my weight at the same time.

Once, and not for long because the angle in my ass wasn't good.   
I was facing away from her.  Maybe if I was facing her it would have been better.
I'm not anxious to try, and so few ladies offer it I doubt if I'll get the chance.

clay99

Who else apart from TP or Dominique Danger?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been "strapped" from below in a session?
What I mean, is you're sitting on her strapon cowgirl style, possibly reverse ... and should it be called cowboy style when the roles are reversed like that  :)

I think I would feel even more dominated if she was not only penetrating me, but supporting my weight at the same time.

I've told this one before, but I was once surprised by being pegged in an upside down reverse wheelbarrow. I was on my back, defeated by a 135 pound Asian fighter. She lifted up my hips and positioned herself between my legs. I was 150 pounds then, and I was surprised she could lift me like that, even though my shoulders were on the mat. She held me up with one arm, and slowly penetrated me, with what I thought was her finger. But she pulled out an electric vibrator with the other hand. I realized she was fucking me with a strap on, stimulating me with the vibrator, and holding me up with just her right arm. She held me like that for a few minutes, before she slowly sank down to her knees, with my bum on her lap, her strap embedded deep in me, and the cord to the vibrator stretched to its limit. It was my first time.

DCReviews

Mistress Treasure back in the day was well known for her pegging sessions, I don't even know if she's still active, I don't see a profile on session girls anymore. Or the search feature is just garbage as usual lol.

There are definitely some other people who are getting into the strap/pegging sessions who are not on your typical wrestling sites but in terms of how good they are, how strong they are, and their dominant side, these all may vary.