Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbfan31

Does anybody know if Heather Armbrust or Muscular Goddess to strapon sessions? If neither do is there any recommendations, looking for a fbb near 200 ibs?


wrestleme2019

Muscular godess does them but she's very pricy

josh3157

I talked to Muscular Goddess about strapon on HBC and I'm convinced it would be worth the price.  :wow:

tbinalmit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like strapon.  I've be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

TP I think enjoys pegging guys more then we enjoy getting pegged by her which is a good thing.

I had my first session with TP in February and I didn't tell her I liked anal play at all and in the middle of the session she has me lay down and arch my ass up and starts dry humping it and could tell I LOVED it. She started humping harder and harder and then she started to finger my ass and it felt amazinggggg. She flipped me over and finger banged me so hard and used coconut oil as lube. She took her other hand and told me, "suck on daddy's cock" and I sucked furiously. She then put her 6" heels on and made me stand in front of a mirror while she finger banged me and made me lean over a table and made me watch myself get fucked. She even grabbed my man boob (I'm a bit chubby and it was hot cuz she was taller than me by a few inches in those heels) and said, "these are my tits". She ended it off with her perfect ass cheeks on my face while I worshiped her abs and she gave me a happy ending while fingering tf outta my ass. I can't wait to see her again 😍😍

outmuscled

There is something special about being fingered. It doesn't require any equipment and she's doing exactly the same thing to you that men do to women.
And because no equipment required, it's more spontaneous. If you are being genuinely overpowered, a wrestling match can turn into sexual humiliation in an instant, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscular godess does them but she's very pricy

Where the hell did you get that Muscular Goddess practices that?

liftcarryfan1

If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn't let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn't let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!
Ahhh, Muscle Milf SK!  I discovered, quite by accident, that apparently there is a small button about two inches inside my ass that, if touched, will make a sound like a cocking shotgun . . . Chk Chk! . . . followed by a shotgun sound blast that leaves a hole in the wall and egg whites all over the side of her neighbor's house.  After our session was over, and I was heading to my car, the neighbor was looking at his wall and said, "Fuck!  I got egged!  But htf did they remove the yolk?"

After that, I needed a cocktail and a nap.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn't let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!
Ahhh, Muscle Milf SK!  I discovered, quite by accident, that apparently there is a small button about two inches inside my ass that, if touched, will make a sound like a cocking shotgun . . . Chk Chk! . . . followed by a shotgun sound blast that leaves a hole in the wall and egg whites all over the side of her neighbor's house.  After our session was over, and I was heading to my car, the neighbor was looking at his wall and said, "Fuck!  I got egged!  But htf did they remove the yolk?"

After that, I needed a cocktail and a nap.  ;)

She surprised fingered you?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn't let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!
Ahhh, Muscle Milf SK!  I discovered, quite by accident, that apparently there is a small button about two inches inside my ass that, if touched, will make a sound like a cocking shotgun . . . Chk Chk! . . . followed by a shotgun sound blast that leaves a hole in the wall and egg whites all over the side of her neighbor's house.  After our session was over, and I was heading to my car, the neighbor was looking at his wall and said, "Fuck!  I got egged!  But htf did they remove the yolk?"

After that, I needed a cocktail and a nap.  ;)

She surprised fingered you?

Yep!  :D
Life sucks and then you die.

outmuscled

Being taken by force by surprise is hot, even if a bit of a grey area in terms of consent.
Unless turning up to her sessions counts as consent!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being taken by force by surprise is hot, even if a bit of a grey area in terms of consent.
Unless turning up to her sessions counts as consent!

Yh imagine booking a normal muscle worship session and then ending up being tied up naked on her bed whilst she's mercilessly pounding away whilst you are screaming in pain.

Stop getting my hopes up.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

outmuscled

I wouldn't want to be tied up, what's the point in all those muscles if it's the ropes or cuffs that are restraining you.
If a woman is going to dominate me in that way, I'd expect her to earn it by being able to overpower me and hold me down, and the lady in question a few posts above should certainly be well able to do that!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't want to be tied up, what's the point in all those muscles if it's the ropes or cuffs that are restraining you.
If a woman is going to dominate me in that way, I'd expect her to earn it by being able to overpower me and hold me down, and the lady in question a few posts above should certainly be well able to do that!

Agree.  If I'm going to get owned, I want to at least me a worthy opponent . . . uh, semi-worthy?  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't want to be tied up, what's the point in all those muscles if it's the ropes or cuffs that are restraining you.
If a woman is going to dominate me in that way, I'd expect her to earn it by being able to overpower me and hold me down, and the lady in question a few posts above should certainly be well able to do that!
Yes thats what its all about