LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.

Many new ones have vibrators on them...also for the ones that don't have a vibrator it can rub up on the clit.

Also yes its dominance thing as well getting $$$ for doing something guys ask for


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.

Money.  They get money

MixedFighter99

I been with a few who used a dual pleasure strapon. The lady I currently with has one as well.

outmuscled

Women who use strap-ons in their own sex life might use one which also stimulates them, but I'd say in a session they just want to fuck you and finish you off quickly, and they get enough pleasure from the money and sense of power and ownership of you, as other posters said.

Changing tack, I'm a bit worried about the safety aspect of it. Isn't there a chance of anal injury if you're being pounded by some muscular beast? Speaking as somebody who's never done it, but might be interested (but only with a bodybuilder-style woman who really pushes my role-reversal buttons).
If she was getting direct pleasure from the strap-on as well, I'd worry there's an increased risk she might hurt you if she gets carried away by her own arousal.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Women who use strap-ons in their own sex life might use one which also stimulates them, but I'd say in a session they just want to fuck you and finish you off quickly, and they get enough pleasure from the money and sense of power and ownership of you, as other posters said.

Changing tack, I'm a bit worried about the safety aspect of it. Isn't there a chance of anal injury if you're being pounded by some muscular beast? Speaking as somebody who's never done it, but might be interested (but only with a bodybuilder-style woman who really pushes my role-reversal buttons).
If she was getting direct pleasure from the strap-on as well, I'd worry there's an increased risk she might hurt you if she gets carried away by her own arousal.

There things you should consider doing before strap on play especially if you never done it and to avoid any messy issues.

Don't eat anything heavy for at least 24 hrs prior to it.  Drinks lots of water.  Then you should do enemas (or a colonic if you know a place) prior to your session to avoid um crap coming out. .

Bring your own strap on since your a newbie get a regular avg size one.  Also look into to using soft plugs to loosen it up and get somewhat familar with something going in cuz you literally don't want to be ripped a new asshole.

Then the hardest part is to relax.. the natural reflex is to tense/tighten up.. that leads to pain.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Women who use strap-ons in their own sex life might use one which also stimulates them, but I'd say in a session they just want to fuck you and finish you off quickly, and they get enough pleasure from the money and sense of power and ownership of you, as other posters said.

Changing tack, I'm a bit worried about the safety aspect of it. Isn't there a chance of anal injury if you're being pounded by some muscular beast? Speaking as somebody who's never done it, but might be interested (but only with a bodybuilder-style woman who really pushes my role-reversal buttons).
If she was getting direct pleasure from the strap-on as well, I'd worry there's an increased risk she might hurt you if she gets carried away by her own arousal.

I like smallish strapons best the size of 2 fingers maybe. They are best for poking through so they can massage the prostate. There should be little risk that way.

Hoodman

I usually bring my own strapon but yo when they bring their own whew. Nicole Savage for example had a sizable one and went to town. I loved it though.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

For health and safety reasons it's better to bring your own. If you are going to session a few times a year with a pegging for an ending, it is a wise investment.

mlw

I like strapon.  I've be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

outmuscled

Has anyone been fingered by a session woman?
Obviously with latex gloves or something!

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been fingered by a session woman?
Obviously with latex gloves or something!

yes

petitskinny

I've been treated this way by Jaqueline Costa to prepare me to receive her huge strapon. It was  amazing to feel and see her long and thick roided fingers moving inside my tiny ass. She knew exactly where to put them and I would have come this way If she did not stop to really fuck me, what made me cum as well. I really miss this 183cm/93kg goddess !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been fingered by a session woman?
Obviously with latex gloves or something!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

O I forgot about her tall self!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone been fingered by a session woman?
Obviously with latex gloves or something!

Yup - usually a big strap-on follows shortly thereafter.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like strapon.  I've be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

TP I think enjoys pegging guys more then we enjoy getting pegged by her which is a good thing.