Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakeha

I've done 3 (I think) sessions with Mistress Treasure and loved every minute with her, but... the thought of her standing there with a strap-on... she would rip me in two!.... what a scary / intimidating / exciting / scary thought....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


femalemusclover

Generally all that are lesbian or bisexual will.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've done 3 (I think) sessions with Mistress Treasure and loved every minute with her, but... the thought of her standing there with a strap-on... she would rip me in two!.... what a scary / intimidating / exciting / scary thought....

I've done 3 strap-on sessions with Treasure and I am alive to tell the tale. She loves using strap-ons and she knows how to use it.

Muscle Beauty is really into it as well.

Michelle.Behnke

According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cgl

So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cgl

 I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

I could do that with a big guy too.....I'm easily strong enough.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cgl

Prove it !!!!  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

I could do that with a big guy too.....I'm easily strong enough.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Prove it !!!!  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dream about a video of you fucking a skinny guy while lifting him in your big and strong arms against the wall...I would love to be this guy  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So shelly provides strap-ons sessions !!!!  >:D



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to my knowledge of BDSM and dom/sub sexual activity... A dom isn't always muscular or physically stronger...its more psychological. The sub or masochist allows agreed upon acts to be done to him, expecting sexual arousal from it being enforced in a believable manner. Dom/sub encounters often are not like competitive wrestling with both sides giving everything the have to gain control and win, the sub allows it and enjoys allowing it. This includes strap-ons when it comes to Dom/sub relationships.

no..I don't ..not something I have dabbled in yet..lol. I just live the BDSM life as a sadistic domme, but the big arousal interest in the session client world is making me ponder ..HMMM, with my size, strength and naturally dominant personally...if I used a strap on..I could have some REAL fun!! >:D

I could do that with a big guy too.....I'm easily strong enough.

Prove it? HA HA HA!! I have already proven to be strong enough to lift and overpower bigger size men( 200+ lbs) ..adding a strap on is just icing on the cake.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

I too have found myself wondering what a strap-on session would be like, and the fantasy is not so much about the strap-on itself as about the muscle-woman wielding it and the thought my defeat at her hands could be that complete.
I realise it's not something I'd want to go through with though, partly because of the physical danger but what I think would be really hot and would closely match the humiliation, is if a woman rode me from behind with just her own natural (if somewhat enlarged!) equipment, slapping and grinding herself furiously against my buttocks until she came. A woman who was a lot more powerful than me and well able to hold me in position, and whose thrusts rocked my entire body.
I'm a bit surprised it's not a scenario I've seen played out in videos and reviews.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hoodman said: "man's anatomy is built for some anal access"

I say: Anal access is for outgoing body waste disposal. If you get pleasure having something going in where shit comes out, that's your business.  :-\

Hands are the biggest breeding grounds for germs. Feet are sweaty and smelly. Spit and vomit and phlem comes out of the mouth. Who in their right minds would want to kiss that? And don't bother asking for a BJ. That's where urine comes out. . Yuchhh.] It's called soap and water.

swoleadonis

I have considered it but think that it should take some adjustment at home first to prepare for it. 

decima2

Do anybody know, some FBB whom does it in Italy?
Thanks!

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I too have found myself wondering what a strap-on session would be like, and the fantasy is not so much about the strap-on itself as about the muscle-woman wielding it and the thought my defeat at her hands could be that complete.
I realise it's not something I'd want to go through with though, partly because of the physical danger but what I think would be really hot and would closely match the humiliation, is if a woman rode me from behind with just her own natural (if somewhat enlarged!) equipment, slapping and grinding herself furiously against my buttocks until she came. A woman who was a lot more powerful than me and well able to hold me in position, and whose thrusts rocked my entire body.
I'm a bit surprised it's not a scenario I've seen played out in videos and reviews.

It fucking hurts like hell. There is no other two ways to put it. And it hurts every single time. You never get used to it. With the right woman though it came be amazing.