LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strap on sessions

Started by alexg1, August 11, 2012, 10:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

Difference of opinion I guess, do whatever floats your boat.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


hardwilly

Plenty of men think that liking fbbs period means you are gay. I obviously don't think that. But I'm not sure why all the shade being thrown at the strapon crowd.

joe6345


Because they have nothing better to do then put other people down.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Because they have nothing better to do then put other people down.

That is so true. When it comes to sex acts and sexual orientation, to each their own. There are acts I wouldn't do, but I would not berate someone else for doing them.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

LuvBigChix

I agree with Hoodman.

During a session wrestling match I was losing, the FBB wound up behind me, almost bulldogging me to the ground. Aroused and with a larger-than-average clit (not Colette Guimond size) not uncommon to musclebabes, she began thrusting against my butt with, "See how I can make you my bitch? See how I can make you my bitch!" The turn-on wasn't in the physical feeling. She still had bikini bottoms on, I had running shorts on and I could feel her hips hitting me more than her clit. It was more a psychological turn-on, the knowledge of her power and what she could do to me if she wished.

Never had a real or faux dick up there. But I did start to wonder about a strap-on session in which the sessionette essentially raped me -- would the pain of insertion be overcome by the psychological turn-on of being so physically subjugated by this incredibly powerful woman? Never had such a session, but it more than crossed my mind.

And I sure don't want the parallel session or reality from a guy.

LilRed

I have never had a strap on session but I have considered it. No penetration but peobing and slapping and such. For me it is about humiliation and that would really take it up a notch. And as far as those that judge me or whoever else. Who cares!

joe.hatrick

I've been visiting this dungeon for a while and I always see the same dom when I go.  I'm a lightweight but she is always trying to get me to try new things, shes mentioned electric play, sounds, strap on and a few other things.  The strap on seemed the least menacing of her suggestions so a few months back I decided to try, I figured if i didn't like it I just won't do it again.  I won't go into graphic detail but once she got started I could not believe how good it felt, she hit all the right spots.  I get the psychological aspect as well because it was such a huge turn on watching this petite little Asian girl going to town on me in the mirror.  Its not for everyone but I am glad I tried it.

Hoodman

And you're not gay joe! Props to try something new, you'd be surprised how many straight people enjoy it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

 :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with Hoodman.

During a session wrestling match I was losing, the FBB wound up behind me, almost bulldogging me to the ground. Aroused and with a larger-than-average clit (not Colette Guimond size) not uncommon to musclebabes, she began thrusting against my butt with, "See how I can make you my bitch? See how I can make you my bitch!" The turn-on wasn't in the physical feeling. She still had bikini bottoms on, I had running shorts on and I could feel her hips hitting me more than her clit. It was more a psychological turn-on, the knowledge of her power and what she could do to me if she wished.

Never had a real or faux dick up there. But I did start to wonder about a strap-on session in which the sessionette essentially raped me -- would the pain of insertion be overcome by the psychological turn-on of being so physically subjugated by this incredibly powerful woman? Never had such a session, but it more than crossed my mind.

And I sure don't want the parallel session or reality from a guy.


This remind me of a session with Roxie Rain.. After several scissors that drained me she ripped my clothes off turn me around got me in a full nelson and began humping my ass hard and whispered in my ear "You are lucky I forgot my dildo..I would be tearing your ass apart" made my dick hard as a rock lol.

jabber7

During a session with Rene Campbell she got me on my back and spread my legs out and over her lap like I have done to my girlfriends multiple times, her gentle thrusts were enough to lift my lower back and rock me back and forth. It was so hot and erotic. That experience was enough to finally convince myself to try a strap on session, and about a month ago I did and it was exhilarating.

Definitely don't see myself as gay for it, lots of normal couples do it I found out after looking more into it. Wish I had done it with an ex, we joked about it sometimes, missed my chance. Its actually supposed to be good for the prostate.

Hoodman

Strap-on with Rene would be hot. And yes it is good for your prostate, it's what happens at the doctor's essentially for health reasons.
Good to see people being just fine with their sexuality
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

firsttarf

Gina Jones is good at strap-on

samsadeniz

I'm bisexual. Dated a male bb for a while back when I was living in south africa. I also had strap on sessions with FBBs. strapon is way harsher than the real thing. I like muscle male female or TS does not matter for me. but you just don't take strapon or dick just like that. I do some stretch exercises before and lots of lubricant. health risks are involved

arpeggiochords

Since the prostate was mentioned, I'll have to ask if anybody here has ever experimented with the Aneros toys.

alexg1

Looking to do a strap on wrestling session, who is the best out there, any feedback?

I heard Mistress Treasure and Arekah Lox are good at it, has anyone tried it?