LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am Janet

Started by fbbjanetrosa, January 13, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

Awesome and Karma.



I thought about making lightning blast out of your quads and call the picture...
THUNDER THIGHS!


mito2012

 :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:


wow looks sexy ....   :clap:

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep! Making some soild gains this offseason. Weight is 151lbs.
Continue in this way! You are on the right track!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

john540

Good job Janet, i'm very happy for your results!

fbbjanetrosa


fbbjanetrosa



TNA Pro Wrestler Matt Morgan and I in a little pose down! ;D

fbbjanetrosa

Been training out in LA for a week. Some new photos added to my Candid page. Hope you enjoy! xoxo ~ JR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been training out in LA for a week. Some new photos added to my Candid page. Hope you enjoy! xoxo ~ JR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your biceps are growing well. Please Janet could you post a photo or a video where you measure them?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

medic8404

 :bravo:  Janet - You are AMAZING!!! Welcome and good luck with your training. Can't wait to see more of you in the forums!

fbbjanetrosa

A few pictures from my photo shoot over the weekend at the Orlando Europa with Dan Ray. The full set is on my website. xoxo ~ JR




Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

bulldog1963

Ummm....ummm...ummm... :wow:

fbbjanetrosa

Got some new pics up ..... check'm out if you like ;) ...... :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#

(sorry :sorry: , could not figure how to past them in as bigger images but you kind find the full size and a few more on my site)



fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good Gravy!!

I luv gravy!!!

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been training out in LA for a week. Some new photos added to my Candid page. Hope you enjoy! xoxo ~ JR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your biceps are growing well. Please Janet could you post a photo or a video where you measure them?

For you, of course! :-*