Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am Janet

Started by fbbjanetrosa, January 13, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbjanetrosa

Hi, I am Janet, I started out in FBB, switched to Physique this past year, but I am going back to FBB this year. Got a message to introduce myself in this thread so I am! xoxo ~ JR


bubaman35


samusaran

hi janet, glad to have u on here. u look amazing. ;D

RobMash

Welcome on this forum Janet!



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rotary8


fbbjanetrosa

Thanks for all the kind words!  :) You can expect a BIG things from me this year!  ;) Time for this girl to grow!   :D

KarenLamb

Hi...

Welcome to all new members...
I am also new here and want to be an active participate in this forum...
Hope for my positive stay

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for all the kind words!  :) You can expect a BIG things from me this year!  ;) Time for this girl to grow!   :D

We are very interested to see your progress! Best wishes!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for all the kind words!  :) You can expect a BIG things from me this year!  ;) Time for this girl to grow!   :D

We are very interested to see your progress! Best wishes!

I justed started with a new coach this year, it is very exciting for me as she is a competitive FBBer herself and understands my vision for where I'd like to take my physique. I finished up my 2011 season with double foot surgery. Ha! Not fun getting both done! But I am healing up nicely. I am about 10 weeks removed from that now. I just started training again 4 weeks ago. I got out of my dual walking casts/boots two weeks ago.  ::) I meet this coming weekend with my coach and will establish my plan for this year. But the encouraging thing for me is I have a coach who isn't trying to mold me into their vision of what I should look like but will allow me and support me to achieve my own vision. My past coaches have been great, amazing people, but as a FBBer, it is nice to have a FBBer coach! :)

fbbjanetrosa

ha, my math is off,  :o I am 7weeks from surgery. Started training again 4 weeks after.

bozknows

Holy smokes Janet...you are sexy as heck.  Good Luck to you in 2012 with your new goals!

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy smokes Janet...you are sexy as heck.  Good Luck to you in 2012 with your new goals!

Thank you Boz :-*

fbbjanetrosa


fbbjanetrosa


fbbjanetrosa