Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am Janet

Started by fbbjanetrosa, January 13, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbjanetrosa


fbbjanetrosa

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ilovesbiceps!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Janetrosa! congrats on your strong fit body--may u achieve ur dreams and excel!!
How much are ur biceps size?
Can u post a pik with a less strong guy with u ?

Thanks! My arms are currently 15" flexed. But I am growing so don't think the will stay there! ;D

With a less strong guy? I only train with strong guys! ;)
thanks 4 replying--wish u develop ur dream physiue soon n start posting piks with boys or males 4 our pleasure!

RobMash

Are dumbbels of 58 lbs Janet? I'm not sure if I read well!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa

Rob, They are 50's. Hoping to push the 60's soon! ;D

samusaran

great vid janet. what events do u plan on competing in this year?

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rob, They are 50's. Hoping to push the 60's soon! ;D

Good weight Janet! I wish you too!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa





A couple short vids from some recent off-season training, about 5 weeks into my new program. Nothing too crazy but solid weight for me. Hope you enjoy! ~ JR

RobMash

Good workout! No pain no gain! ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Linda Durbesson

DAMMMMMM YOU'R ROCK GIRL i see you on fb and asked for your amazing white dress!!!!!!!! What a body too!!!! :)

FelkG

Your biceps size is amazing and you lift heavy weight! Great!
Welcome to this board Janet.


bozknows

Hi Janet...you look fantastic and thank you for posting to the board!


fbbjanetrosa


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hey Janet, you look more big now or I wrong?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa

Yep! Making some soild gains this offseason. Weight is 151lbs.

fbbjanetrosa



A picture from after last nights training. My quads are starting to catch up some to my upper body some!