⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am Janet

Started by fbbjanetrosa, January 13, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:bravo:  Janet - You are AMAZING!!! Welcome and good luck with your training. Can't wait to see more of you in the forums!

Thank you sweetie! :-*


RobMash

Beautiful photos Janet and great female shapes!  :cool2:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa


sean238

Thank you for sharing pictures of you're amazingly beautiful body. Keep up the hard work because you look great. :heart:

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing pictures of you're amazingly beautiful body. Keep up the hard work because you look great. :heart:

Thanks Sean!

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been training out in LA for a week. Some new photos added to my Candid page. Hope you enjoy! xoxo ~ JR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your biceps are growing well. Please Janet could you post a photo or a video where you measure them?


fbbjanetrosa



I like to superset alot of my training, toward the end the weight decreases some but I crank up the reps. Here is a clip from back day toward the end of the workout. ~ xoxo ~ JR

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been training out in LA for a week. Some new photos added to my Candid page. Hope you enjoy! xoxo ~ JR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your biceps are growing well. Please Janet could you post a photo or a video where you measure them?



Thank you Janet for satisfy my request! You are the best!  :-*
All my wishes for your prep! I'm very very interested to follow it through this forum!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa

11 weeks out from the FL State, 13weeks out from North Americans! :woohoo:



sean238

I love your smile. You should smile in all your pics.

MuscleWomenRock

WOW she is a babe! Think I'm in love!

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love your smile. You should smile in all your pics.

Two smiles for the price of one, this picture is from 3 yrs ago I believe ;D


fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW she is a babe! Think I'm in love!

:-*

sean238

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love your smile. You should smile in all your pics.

Two smiles for the price of one, this picture is from 3 yrs ago I believe ;D


You take a great picture, love the smile :)

On a side note you've really changed your body and have managed to look beautiful no matter what shape your body takes on. Don't forget to come back once in a while to keep us updated.  :thanks:

pmrkingston

Wow, you do look great Janet. especially love the smiles on both you and Debbie B. great photo...best of luck on your upcoming contests