⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I am Janet

Started by fbbjanetrosa, January 13, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbjanetrosa



This is from an Off-Season photo shoot I did in 2010


fbbjanetrosa



Same Off-Season shoot in 2010, different outfit

Female Bodybuilding


Janet you're a real Princess :-*

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

simpl1

Wow Janet, you are amazing! Any man on here who doesn't Appreciate you is insane! Keep up the awesome work!

RobMash

You are among the asian athletes more beautiful!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are among the asian athletes more beautiful!

Thanks Rob!  :-*


samusaran


fbbjanetrosa


john540

Hi Janet, welcome on this board!

andygates

Wow! Killer bod. Great work! Moar!  :)

fbbjanetrosa

Thanks John & Andy! Going to be even better in 2012!

fbbjanetrosa

Hey everyone, I am in a Customer Contest at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you have facebook, you can vote for me by clicking the "LIKE" button on the page. I am trying to put a little muscle into the contest.  ;) Hope you like the pics! :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovesbiceps!

Hi Janetrosa! congrats on your strong fit body--may u achieve ur dreams and excel!!
How much are ur biceps size?
Can u post a pik with a less strong guy with u ?

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Janetrosa! congrats on your strong fit body--may u achieve ur dreams and excel!!
How much are ur biceps size?
Can u post a pik with a less strong guy with u ?

Thanks! My arms are currently 15" flexed. But I am growing so don't think the will stay there! ;D

With a less strong guy? I only train with strong guys! ;)

fbbjanetrosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are a sensation Janet-keep up the good work & let's see the results here.

Thanks! :-*