⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomicplayboy3000

She charges what the free market lets her charge and good for her for getting her dollar. If physiques and services were as common as we'd like them to be then she wouldn't be the exotic attraction she obviously is.


Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

$100 an hour? I am really curious. What kind of session girls are you getting for that rate?

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$100 an hour? I am really curious. What kind of session girls are you getting for that rate?

only stupid ones...stay with your dacia... first class session girls will never do this...

the self costs for a traveling session girl per day is at average $ 1 000...flight , taxi to and from the hotel, hotel, food etc

Maxturbator

Thats whats is worrying here - i think its first bad review of her i ever seen ( I saw her twice and I would rate her very high).

Amber

I am pleased to announce my upcoming tour to the following cities:

London   November 20-22
Amsterdam   November 23-26
Frankfurt      November 26-29
Zurich         November 30-Dec 2
London       December 2-4

I have been living in San Diego all summer soaking up the California sunshine and training hard and filming lots of kinky videos.  I am bigger, stronger and leaner at 210 pounds than ever.  At 5'9 barefooted, my body weight has fluctuated between 200-220 pounds for the past few years, but this is by far the best quality 210 pounds I have ever been, I have a six pack, striated cannonball shoulders, and vascularity in my limbs.  I am as strong as ever and I lift people overhead as part of my normal routine weekly.  I was at Muscle Beach in Santa Monica this past weekend and pressed 185x10 reps and overhead lifted a few people on the beach, both two handed and one handed for my lifestyle documentary I am filming.  I have fine tuned and balanced the finer nuances of maintaining a world class strong woman level of strength and a lean physique, embodying the perfect comic book hybrid of exotic looks, size, strength, and sensuality.  I am of Native American descent, so my skin is a caramel tan year round and perfectly smooth and silky.  Having said that, I get more compliments on my mind, eyes, charisma, and playfulness-- so although my body is top notch, true eroticism starts in the brain.   

You may contact me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to inquire about a session.   When booking a session, please state the name of the city in the subject line, a list of session references (if any), the type of session you would like, and the amount of time you would like to book.  I will then advise you of the new rate and standard protocol.  Please book early and be patient with my response time.  It gets a little hectic in scheduling, but I do my best, as I am a one woman show, and manage all my own business affairs.  If for some reason, I do not respond within a week, feel free to send a second email forwarding the initial email.  Also, always include the history of our dialog in all communications. 

To see current photos you may go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (current update taken two weeks ago), and my clips store at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which is updated three times weekly.   My travel schedule is posted at www.wb270.com. 

For the rest of the world, I will travel approximately quarterly.  The next tour is tentatively scheduled in March for Rome, Milan, Athens and Istanbul, and in May, Australia. 

I appreciate all of my loyal fans, friends and clients around the globe that have supported my work over the years.  I look forward to an exciting fun filled 2013 and hope to see you soon!   

Warm Regards,
Amber DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com





Amber

Thanks for the photo Drukky! Oh yes, I will be getting on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the next couple of weeks before my tour if you want to drop in and chat.
Cheers,
Amber

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber is one of the greatest out there.

Don´t miss her!

alcyon

Hi Amber,
It could be a dream to be your toy during a session...
When will you come in france ?
Kisses
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

Enjoy Yourself! See You sometime soon
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber Deluca

I am pleased to announce my upcoming tour to the following cities:

London   November 20-22
Amsterdam   November 23-26
Frankfurt      November 26-29
Zurich         November 30-Dec 2
London       December 2-4

I have been living in San Diego all summer soaking up the California sunshine and training hard and filming lots of kinky videos.  I am bigger, stronger and leaner at 210 pounds than ever.  At 5'9 barefooted, my body weight has fluctuated between 200-220 pounds for the past few years, but this is by far the best quality 210 pounds I have ever been, I have a six pack, striated cannonball shoulders, and vascularity in my limbs.  I am as strong as ever and I lift people overhead as part of my normal routine weekly.  I was at Muscle Beach in Santa Monica this past weekend and pressed 185x10 reps and overhead lifted a few people on the beach, both two handed and one handed for my lifestyle documentary I am filming.  I have fine tuned and balanced the finer nuances of maintaining a world class strong woman level of strength and a lean physique, embodying the perfect comic book hybrid of exotic looks, size, strength, and sensuality.  I am of Native American descent, so my skin is a caramel tan year round and perfectly smooth and silky.  Having said that, I get more compliments on my mind, eyes, charisma, and playfulness-- so although my body is top notch, true eroticism starts in the brain.   

You may contact me at  to inquire about a session.   When booking a session, please state the name of the city in the subject line, a list of session references (if any), the type of session you would like, and the amount of time you would like to book.  I will then advise you of the new rate and standard protocol.  Please book early and be patient with my response time.  It gets a little hectic in scheduling, but I do my best, as I am a one woman show, and manage all my own business affairs.  If for some reason, I do not respond within a week, feel free to send a second email forwarding the initial email.  Also, always include the history of our dialog in all communications. 

To see current photos you may go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (current update taken two weeks ago), and my clips store at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which is updated three times weekly.   My travel schedule is posted at www.wb270.com.  You may also drop by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and chat with me on webcam over the next couple of weeks. 

For the rest of the world, I will travel approximately quarterly.  The next tour is tentatively scheduled in March for Rome, Milan, Athens and Istanbul, and in May, Australia. 

I appreciate all of my loyal fans, friends and clients around the globe that have supported my work over the years.  I look forward to an exciting fun filled 2013 and hope to see you soon!   

Warm Regards,
Amber DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Amber

You will have to see the video work with Vinnie at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login soon.  By far the best Shouder sit/BJ CUM on face shot EVER!  I can't believe this cat nutted on my face like a fucking pornstar and he is a complete newbie amateur!  Soooo, having said that, buy it don't STEAL IT!!!

Cheers,
Amber DeLuca

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$100 an hour? I am really curious. What kind of session girls are you getting for that rate?

only stupid ones...stay with your dacia... first class session girls will never do this...

the self costs for a traveling session girl per day is at average $ 1 000...flight , taxi to and from the hotel, hotel, food etc

I'm pretty sure that figure is highly overinflated.  Unless there is a ton of demand and prepays, a woman's not going to take an expensive flight, and they usually stay at shitty motels.  I'd cut that figure, at least, in half.

 

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Put it this way, she has not recognised the impact of the recession even now (yes we're still feeling it) and she can enjoy a bookingless holiday. You've got to be fair. No offence but she is an ugly big BB. There a dime.....
This is sure to encourage more girls into the scene! Its in the eye of the beholder Tiki!