LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uptomyleftnut

is she a car or a piece of furniture?   re conditioned?  lol




olafsch

Amber is coming to my city. I want a session. my weight 140 lbs! what can I expect? who already had a session and reported?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gk

She is simply amasing, have met her quite a few times during her London tours, she is very impressive and sexy, however very expensive. She can prodide fs but discuss this prior to meeting her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maxturbator


tiki77

No ones worth that. £300 ph at the most. Anything more is selling B.S.

tiki77

Put it this way, she has not recognised the impact of the recession even now (yes we're still feeling it) and she can enjoy a bookingless holiday. You've got to be fair. No offence but she is an ugly big BB. There a dime.....

dothedammthing

FULL DISCLOSURE: I HAVE NEVER MET AMBER IN PERSON BEFORE

With that said, I hope you're a sugar daddy that ready to sign over your life savings. She's talked trash about guys who think her $800 price tag is excessive. She's one of those people who you are infatuated with, until you hear them speak. The sad part is that there are enough guys (read: chodes) that wait in line to see this gold digger.

Charles Paisley

I wrote a longer review when I saw her a few years ago, but I'll summarize here.

Having seen all types of providers (particularly big bust features) since the early 90s, it's pretty hard to impress me. I've seen good service, great service and extremely poor service...simply put, my time with Amber put them all to shame. She was easy to contact, responded quickly as the emails went back and forth, and she was accommodating to my unusual schedule (coming straight from a softball doubleheader to her hotel). Having never booked an FBB before, I did not know what to expect nor was it spelled out beforehand.

I won't say how long my "hour" with Amber really lasted, because I'm sure that's a YMMV situation, but she was the antithesis of a clock watcher. I'm not into getting my ass kicked, I want a sensual session, and boy did I get one. Pretty much everything on the menu, and Amber was fun, generous, and unbelievably strong. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Yeah, she's pricey, but in no way shape or form did I feel ripped off, cheated or neglected.

CP

dothedammthing

When you charge 800 bucks an hour, you don't have much room to be a clock watcher, and I don't think anybody accused her of being a cheater, etc. so these are moot points really.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Put it this way, she has not recognised the impact of the recession even now (yes we're still feeling it) and she can enjoy a bookingless holiday. You've got to be fair. No offence but she is an ugly big BB. There a dime.....

You need a lesson in common courtesy. "Ugly" is an offensive term so don't use it and expect someone to not take offense. Like most women when they are without makeup they can be quite plain, evem homely but with proper application they can be absolutely stunning. I think Amber is pretty without and stunning with makeup and many others would agree.

As for her price- it does seem excessive. She is after all just a woman. And I mean that in the sense that she is no better or worse than others at providing pleasure; or pain for that matter. What she does provide that is quite unique is the fulfillment of the fantasy of being totally at the mercy of a powerful and even dangerous woman. How many women do you know that can lift you over their heads or give you an inverted BJ or one on her shoulders? It's all a matter of supply and demand and women like Amber are extremely rare. That is why I would bite the bullet and dig deep in my pocketbook for a session with her and pray that she doesn't come back too often else I would be in the poorhouse.

Polite Society

  Never any value in whining about anyone's rates when she knows she can command it and can separate the wheat from the chaff in doing so.
    You don't like the rate, move on. Amber has enough regulars she can charge whatever three-figure sum enters her head when a newcomer approaches her.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

larky again with the save a ho mentality lol

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The sad part is that there are enough guys (read: chodes) that wait in line to see this gold digger.

if you cant afford a mercedes drive a dacia....then you still will badmouth the ones driving better cars: "The sad part is that there are enough guys (read: chodes) that wait in line to buy a mercedes"...


to tell the real truth: any price the girls ask is to less in comparision with other sports... some are worldchampions, some are nationalchamps...have you ever asked how much it costs to hire champs from other sports for a shopopening for example...
it starts with 10 000 $ ....and there is no sex included

jimmykimmel

Seems to be mixed reviews as I was anticipating a great first session due to all the hype, and my experience with her was quite lame. She may have had other things going on that day, but my experience was a total rip-off relative to the price.

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The sad part is that there are enough guys (read: chodes) that wait in line to see this gold digger.

if you cant afford a mercedes drive a dacia....then you still will badmouth the ones driving better cars: "The sad part is that there are enough guys (read: chodes) that wait in line to buy a mercedes"...


to tell the real truth: any price the girls ask is to less in comparision with other sports... some are worldchampions, some are nationalchamps...have you ever asked how much it costs to hire champs from other sports for a shopopening for example...
it starts with 10 000 $ ....and there is no sex included

Both your analogies are so irrelevant, it's comical.

People generally buy Mercedes to show their status, not because it's literally a 4x a better car than a Toyota (which actually has the highest customer satisfaction rating). When it comes to customer satisfaction, there is no guarantee that Amber gets a higher rating than the average session girl. In fact, right after your post, "jimmykimmel" reports having had a session with her due to the hype, which turned out to be lame, and that his "experience was a total rip-off relative to the price". Yes, you add insult to injury when you pay $800-$900 only to get ripped off. And guess what? He's not the only one to have experienced this. I do think he's a chode for sessioning with that gold digger, but that doesn't mean I'm badmouthing him. My heart goes for him, and anyone else that had a similar experience, because let me tell you something. I pay $100 for my sessions, and they are amazing! Otherwise, I session with my dominatrix girlfriend, free of charge obviously.

Paying a world champ to make an appearance has nothing to do with this discussion. His/her appearance could give brand recognition for years to come. Comparing this to paying $800 to a washed up bodybuilder for a third rate session with no guarantees of sex, is asinine.