LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRMIKENC

I would like to thank to the previous posters ( especially Muslcehunter) for putting it so well.
I have been doing sessions since the days of Karla Nelson and Tigra , yeah a long time.
Amber is expensive , but so is a fine auto , a fine wine and great glass of Scotch ....I have had 4 sessions with her and savor every moment spent and she never books back to back so my one hour ended up being 90 minutes with out any discussions of extra money ... I don't like putting number values on things but Amber will always be in my top 10...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MRMIKENC

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonas


I have to take issue with Musclehunter's post.  Magic Johnson was the greatest player of Bird's generation, bar none, and the greatest basketball player that ever stepped on a court.


racerx009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to take issue with Musclehunter's post.  Magic Johnson was the greatest player of Bird's generation, bar none, and the greatest basketball player that ever stepped on a court.

This is simply the truth.

grendelsm21

Point taken re. Magic . . . I should have said "One of the greatest players of his generation."  Five championships are the measure for the 80s.

Of course, Amber owns them both.    ;)

jarnold

No way Bird or Magic could come near Amber's lifts in the Strongwoman event.  Pretty sure she would kick both their asses in a wrestling match too.  They're both big guys and great athletes .... but they are getting old, don't work out anymore and both have back problems.  Amber would own them. 

grendelsm21

Addendum:  I have to take issue with just this part of Jonas's post.  Eleven championships in thirteen years.  Bill Russell.  Greatest player I ever saw.  Yeah, I'm effing old.  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Magic Johnson was the greatest player of Bird's generation, bar none, and the greatest basketball player that ever stepped on a court.

Pinme

Basketball talk?  Seriously?  I have to go with Jordan.   Russell was great but had a superb supporting cast.  Not so much with Jordan as evidenced by how bad the team was when he took his baseball hiatus.   But the key point is Amber can kick my ass and probably any of the basketball players mentioned. 

Old Surehand

Magic Johnson was the only player I saw play all 5 positions successfully. He played offense and defense very well. I always picked Magic as the best basketball player of all time, because no player in NBA history is as versatile. I'll never forget game six of a NBA championship series against Philadelphia. Kareem Abdul Jabbar, the Laker center, injured his ankle and couldn't play. Magic came in and played center, guard, and forward during the course of the game and scored 42 points and 15 rebounds.Although his natural position is point guard, I've seen him fill in at the other four positions many times during his career. You can have Bill Russell.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

grendelsm21

You charitable son-of-a-gun!  I'll take him!   :)

Can I take Amber too?   Home, I mean.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can have Bill Russell.

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No way Bird or Magic could come near Amber's lifts in the Strongwoman event.  Pretty sure she would kick both their asses in a wrestling match too.  They're both big guys and great athletes .... but they are getting old, don't work out anymore and both have back problems.  Amber would own them.

I'd bet they kick her ass in a game of HORSE!

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Magic Johnson was the only player I saw play all 5 positions successfully. He played offense and defense very well. I always picked Magic as the best basketball player of all time, because no player in NBA history is as versatile. I'll never forget game six of a NBA championship series against Philadelphia. Kareem Abdul Jabbar, the Laker center, injured his ankle and couldn't play. Magic came in and played center, guard, and forward during the course of the game and scored 42 points and 15 rebounds.Although his natural position is point guard, I've seen him fill in at the other four positions many times during his career. You can have Bill Russell.

Thank you.  That was going to be my argument.  Neither Jordan nor Bill Russell could've done that.  Lebron is probably the only other player I could see successfully doing something like that, but he can't run an offense like Magic could and doesn't have Magic'a overall basketball IQ and will to win.  Magic is the true GOAT.


grendelsm21

. . . but nobody can run a schmoe like Amber.    >:D

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
. . . but nobody can run a schmoe like Amber.    >:D

LOL.  I haven't experienced it for myself, but enough people have vouched that I have to agree.   :)

Hanso

How the blazes did you guys turn this discussion about female wrestling sessions to basketball?  Thats it...I'm going over to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and starting a thread about about mah ann mendoza.


grendelsm21

LMAO @ Hanso!!  Some dickenstein compared her to Larry Bird.   ;)