LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbrownsuga

She is full service all the way!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


cakedeath

Ok i didn't know that. Well even then I not sure I fancy being her 4th guy that evening. Sloppy forths, no thank you.

If I ever have a session it's purely strength and muscle worship for me so £450 is too much. The girls I'd really love to do a session with either don't do sessions or are overseas so I can never tick them off my wishlist. Monica Mollica, Lindsay Spitler, Angie Salvagno, Kristy Hawkins, Fabiola, Katka, Natalia Romashko, Wendy Lindquist, Elena Sieple, Marja. Belle Turell too but i've read some unfavourable posts. 




grendelsm21

Cake:  You're selling both yourself and Amber short.  She's not a volume provider.  Her goal is not to see how many guys she can cram into one 24 hour period; I've sessioned with her for about seven years too, like Santino.  She is a quality person, great sessionette, and just all-around beautiful human being.  If you've done ANY sessions, I can almost guarantee that those experiences will shrink to insignificance after spending some time with Amber. 

She's pricey for a reason . . . one of the reasons your concerns about "sloppy fourths" are unfounded.  Don't deny yourself; she'll give you memories you'll gladly take to your grave.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok i didn't know that. Well even then I not sure I fancy being her 4th guy that evening. Sloppy forths, no thank you.

If I ever have a session it's purely strength and muscle worship for me so £450 is too much. The girls I'd really love to do a session with either don't do sessions or are overseas so I can never tick them off my wishlist. Monica Mollica, Lindsay Spitler, Angie Salvagno, Kristy Hawkins, Fabiola, Katka, Natalia Romashko, Wendy Lindquist, Elena Sieple, Marja. Belle Turell too but i've read some unfavourable posts. 





cakedeath

I haven't done any sessions so I'm just picking up what i can from this forum and trying to find out about the girls who session in the UK. When it comes to Amber, i'm sure she's great to session with and a lovely person as you're stating but really she's not my ideal body type. If she was Zuzanna Korinkova or Denise Hoshor then I would just hand over my bank balance.

I was just shocked by the price of a session with her but I see you definately view it as money well spent.

I will try a session sometime with someone but my first session has to be with a bodybuilder more than the amazon type girl like amber.

grendelsm21

Point well taken regarding body type.  Right now, Amber's not as lean as she's been in the past because she's been competing in strong women contests . . . BUT, she does lean down periodically and when she does, Holy Mother of God!  Cuz I'm with you re. the body type you describe.  Your examples of Korinkova and Hoshor make sense.  In any event, good luck . . . and have FUN!  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't done any sessions so I'm just picking up what i can from this forum and trying to find out about the girls who session in the UK. When it comes to Amber, i'm sure she's great to session with and a lovely person as you're stating but really she's not my ideal body type. If she was Zuzanna Korinkova or Denise Hoshor then I would just hand over my bank balance.

I was just shocked by the price of a session with her but I see you definately view it as money well spent.

I will try a session sometime with someone but my first session has to be with a bodybuilder more than the amazon type girl like amber.

Chetnik

Question for the guys who had recent sessions with her: Whats the best way to schedule a session with her, meaning what's the e-mail that she's using for this?

Thanks

dothedammthing

To the guy from NY,

how much did you pay? And how often does she stay in NY?

fa13

She does full service then and all extras for that one price? I would contact her by the email address stated on wb270

fa13

I met amber yesterday and all I can say is wow! She looks even my beautiful in real life, so sweet but so dominant. Not only that but she is tall and big too. Seem to be one of the few girls we will armwrestle too.

She is not a clock watcher we ran over but that was no problem as she was quite happy chatting away.

Perfection...

Jester

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jboneman

Yes - what was her physique like?

bamluvbench

so anyone whos had FS with her whats it feel like being with a babe that can kick yo ass? i hope to try someday!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wolf5

I would like to know if anyone can give a review of what fs feels like with amber steel cause she is a really big girl

grendelsm21

Bam and Wolf:  Let's just say that words fail.  If I'd cum any harder, I would have been blown apart into my sub-atomic constituents.  Yeah, THAT good!   :)

mercmush

Amber DeLuca is just plain fabulous. Is she expensive ? Of course, if you want the best you have to pay the best. I've been sessioning for about 20 years and these days most of the ladies on wb270 are absolutely dreadful. They are unattractive, weak and can't even wrestle. When you pay for Amber you are experiencing the other end of the spectrum. Pay once, you won't want your money back...