⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRMIKENC

Amber is one of the best providers out there, she gives 110% during the session and has given me "extra" time ( usualy 90 minutes) No hidden charges or fees. Plus she is
always well groomed , make up on and ready to go when you walk in the door. I have seen her 5 times and although she is on higher side of the fee scale....she is worth every penny.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Duke69

Can someone who has seen her pm me what her tribute is?

greg9898

Hoq much Amber charge? Last time when she come my place i ask her for session.
She say - 500 Euro and tell me the time because i am busy:)
OK - she is super and deserve milions but - hey 500 is too much for 1 hour actualy doing notning.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

greg9898

How much Amber charge? Last time when she come to my place i ask her for session.
She say - 500 Euro and tell me exactly the time because i am too busy:)
OK - she is super and deserve milions but - hey 500 is too much for 1 hour actualy doing notning.
And what is this kind of attitude - i am busy....
Also - in many reviews i read - she is not clockwatcher. Every one that i meat is clockwatcher....
They dont even stay to talk for a minute!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tyler D.

what is the link to her profile and maybe i can help.

greg9898

 Amber Steel. Did she really expect 500 Euros for 1 Hour session?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ornytus

Amber is a bargain at any price. I think anyone who has seen her will agree than she is an experience to be remembered for a lifetime.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xt34634

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone who has seen her pm me what her tribute is?

Last I checked (earlier this year) it was $800 although she might have changed that since.

artax

I heard that t00- years ago she started at 500 gradually moved up to 800- I know she grandfathers people in at old rates- she always was able to get top dollar and apparenlty had a lot of demand, I'm curious if she has lowered rates at all

themizard

Hi
How can I get Amber to visit my town? She has not been in San Francisco many years now. It's a shame, she has many fans all throughout the Northern California area. So is their any chance of her visiting?

grendelsm21

She is, in her words, "tearing through the wallets of muscle fantasists" along the coast of CA . . . she'll be up there in a few days.  Check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for details.    :)

I plan to get properly torn.    ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi
How can I get Amber to visit my town? She has not been in San Francisco many years now. It's a shame, she has many fans all throughout the Northern California area. So is their any chance of her visiting?

themizard

Wb270 says Amber is only coming to Southern California not Northern.  :(

greg9898

Amber is a bargain at any price. I think anyone who has seen her will agree than she is an experience to be remembered for a lifetime.

I agree. For sure if i have 10 mln dolars in the bank will give her 1 mln to wresle with her every day.
But I work too hard for 800 to spend them in 1 hour...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grendelsm21

This is an amended post I put on another site.  If you are looking for specific session details, look elsewhere.  THIS post is for all the no-account swinging dicks out there who are convinced that EVERY sessionette is a clock watcher.  If you truly believe that, try looking in the mirror and entertain the possibility that YOU might be the one causing them to watch the clock.  Judging by the group is the mark of a pea-wit.  It reminds me of the very few women who believe that all schmoes are weird, penniless losers.  Neither generality is true.  Besides . . . I'm not penniless.  ;)  Okay, here goes:

Like Tre, I am drawn to the exceptional, the high achievers, and those who breathe that rarified atmosphere that the rest of us get but the occasional whiff.  Whether it's bodybuilders like Tazzie Colomb, poets like Seamus Heaney, athletes like Larry Bird, or captains of industry like Steve Jobs, the people who by dint of will and intellect separate themselves from the masses continue to fascinate me.  And that is what attracts me to female bodybuilders; their perseverance, endurance, single-minded devotion to one solitary activity displays the kind of focus most of the rest of us do not possess.  I recall when I lived in Boston this was why I loved watching Larry Bird on the basketball court.  Back then, I played in a couple of city leagues, poorly, and knew just how difficult the sport could be.  Here was a guy with precious few physical gifts compared to his peers, yet because of his laser-like focus on basketball, he elevated himself into the greatest player of his generation.  When Celtic coach Bill Fitch announced that teammate Kevin McHale "could be like Larry if he praticed more" McHale responded, "Sorry, but I've got another life."  We all laughed, but even with all of HIS prodigious accomplishments, McHale, like the rest of us, never quite approached that level of attainment achieved by Bird.

So, yesteday I enjoyed a couple of hours with Amber.  One of the benefits conferred by advancing age is that it has allowed me to get hold of my own emotions . . . because, as I've always maintained, if I couldn't control them, she'd be the one for whom I could throw away the kingdom;  I'll adore Amber until the day I shuffle off this mortal coil. 
I arrived at her hotel and she was in the bar eating a late lunch.  Chatting with a guy a couple of seats down, one look at him and you could see the gleam in his eye that said, "What plane of existence have I just entered that supports THIS sort of life form??"  Heehee!  She stood up, gave me a long, strong hug . . . boy, does this stylish, well-accoutred woman ever smell good, just like a girl should . . . and we sat down and proceeded to gab for the next ninety minutes.  After THAT the official session ensued.
Amber and I hadn't seen one another in seven months, an interlude far too long for someone as selfish as I am.  Demanding the low-down on the strength competitions in which she'd been competing, she proceeded to get me updated.  Now I know next to nothing about strong woman competitions, but I do recognize incredible lifting strength when I see it.  I recalled the video of Amber doing 215 lb. military presses . . . for reps; if you search Youtube you'll find it.  Try some of THESE numbers from the competition: 

OH clean and press 170x60 secs  - 8 reps, tied for 1st
Yoke walk, 80 feet, 550 lbs (she told me she was "disappointed" with her results here)
Farmers walk 200 each hand 80 feet (and here . . . disappointed???  Holy F_ck!)
200 lb keg carry 220 feet  2nd place
240 lb stone over 50 inches  7 reps, 2nd place tied
Frame deadlift 550 lbs 24 reps in 60 secs  1st place

Amber explained that she spent two solid months prior to the competition doing nothing but training; she was training with this huge gravity field with whom she'd become acquainted and he had all of the proper equipment to practice these events.  And as she's telling me various stories about her and some of her fellow competitors (who are all brutally strong, and stronger than most very strong MEN), I'm sitting there, spellbound, marvelling at this woman who has found the means within herself to make such a commitment to such pain, sacrifice, self-denial, and risk of injury . . . and falling in love with her, like I do everytime we meet, all over again.

Like all women strength athletes, she pursues this course in spite of general society's overtly stated antipathy, and for THAT my friends, you've got to have more nerve than a bum tooth!  Any positive feedback she receives from people like you or me is far outweighed by the negative reactions a physique like hers will generate among the numbskulls and know-nothings; not that she experiences a great deal of in-your-face insults from the great unwashed masses, BUT you know they're out there; those clowns who will, with all the authority of the magnificently ignorant, think to themselves "Anyone who takes drugs and lifts weights can look like that."

"Then if 'everyone can do it' why are you an LFA*?" is my usual rejoinder to these mouth- breathing knuckle draggers.

Amber is one of a small breed of people who can marshall her physical and intellectual gifts to manifest that which she dreams.  People like that are worthy of note.  People like that are compelling.  People like that are exceedingly rare.  And that's why every time I get to hang with her, no matter how brief the interlude, I walk away my faith in humanity renewed.

Time to travel to French Lick and go pester Larry Bird!

*Large Farm Animal

Hoodman

I think I should put my two cents in as well.
I've seen Amber about three times now for three different reasons almost.

She is a wonderful person to talk to and also a wonderful person to hang out with and one of the hottest session Ladies.
The first time I saw her was years ago, four years after that I finally saw her again. Seeing a lot of different women since then she's still one of the best. I think the biggest reason for this is not just her physique, though she's probably one of the biggest session ladies at 5'9 210.  But her personality she's very accommodating, kinky, can take charge of you or just enjoy your time together. She's got pretty good communication as well and while she's pricey it's soooo worth it if you're into her.
All of this is primarily because she's just so easy to get along with, a lot of session ladies could be like her if they simply cared about the person coming in for the session. Some ladies do come close but she's extremely open-minded and always seems like she enjoys herself. Which I don't think every doing this does.

If you're going to be doing sessions you might as well enjoy them, sadly several women do it just for the money. Amber is not one of those and is quite simply the best time you'll have.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login