LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmalone

I have emailed Amber about sessions and never get a response. What is up with that?  And i was not being rude or anything.


grendelsm21

She stopped touring regularly for two years and was only doing sessions sporadically because she was in a relationship.  Also, she gets swamped by emails from time-wasters, idiots, and wankers who simply want her to acknowledge them.  Finally, she's built up a pretty sizeable client base and doesn't need to respond to anyone who she suspects might be one of the above.  She acknowledged to me that because she's getting more selective, she might miss out on some solid clients.

If you were polite in your first email, repeat the effort.  I think you'll get through eventually.  She's worth the effort.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have emailed Amber about sessions and never get a response. What is up with that?  And i was not being rude or anything.

xt34634

I'm not sure what her issue is, but I've found that unless you email her about the city she's coming to that month she won't respond.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure what her issue is, but I've found that unless you email her about the city she's coming to that month she won't respond.
That's correct.


Her husband Eddie checks the emails first
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

alexg1

do you guys know if she does strap on play?

bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure what her issue is, but I've found that unless you email her about the city she's coming to that month she won't respond.
That's correct.


Her husband Eddie checks the emails first

Is she married?

In America, if someone has a husband they are usually considered to be married.

xt34634

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure what her issue is, but I've found that unless you email her about the city she's coming to that month she won't respond.
That's correct.


Her husband Eddie checks the emails first

Interesting. Well that explains a lot.

Chetnik

So where exactly is her travel info?

Rimmed and Rammed

 :wow: Is all I can say regarding my wonderful erotic experience with Amber recently! Hot!Hot!Hot!

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow: Is all I can say regarding my wonderful erotic experience with Amber recently! Hot!Hot!Hot!

Your first post and all we get is "WOW"? C'mon. You can do better. ???

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow: Is all I can say regarding my wonderful erotic experience with Amber recently! Hot!Hot!Hot!

Your first post and all we get is "WOW"? C'mon. You can do better. ???

To be fair, he did also throw in a "Hot! Hot! Hot!" in that incredibly detailed review.

Ijack74

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rimmed and Rammed

Once you experience a lift & carry bj, you will never want an old fashioned bj ever again!

gk

Would fully agree, have met most FBB's travelling to Europe and she is far the best--Kat Connors going side to side-- with the most exotic options, only small concern that her pecs may soon need recondition and her rates are sky high but well deserved!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login