Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousG

@dothedamnthing
$100 sessions? When everyone else pays $300-$500? Sounds like you're rolling with backpage dregs, not fbb/fitness girls. You get what you pay for,imo. You'll probably be back to claim otherwise, but don't bother. I think you're FOS anyway...


Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She charges £450 per hour. That's crazy.

Any other session wrestlers, besides a few classics, and I'd say not worth it. But Amber is the Queen. She's been doing this for a longtime and is aging magnificently. No one out there can hold a candle to what she will provide to a lucky man.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You will have to see the video work with Vinnie at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login soon.  By far the best Shouder sit/BJ CUM on face shot EVER!  I can't believe this cat nutted on my face like a fucking pornstar and he is a complete newbie amateur!  Soooo, having said that, buy it don't STEAL IT!!!

Cheers,
Amber DeLuca

If you need someone in NYC for your clips4sale site  Im ready and available... I have done some video work for other sites in the past.  :cool2:

dothedammthing

curiousG
You missed the point completely. This isn't about what I pay for my sessions. It's about getting ripped off like a chode, without getting what you pay for. Oh and I'd rather stick to my backpage dregs rather than get burned paying 800 dollars. Don't be mad at me because I get everything you're getting at 1/4th the cost.

Jonas
Sadly, that figure probably isn't even THAT overinflated, considering the amount of money they need to reinvest in their steroids, and boob jobs.

biggirlfan
Don't be mad at me because I get everything you're getting at 1/4th the cost. "first class session girls".. you mean the egotistical, hyped up maniacs who laugh about you after she cashes your $800 check? LOL we both know who the stupid one here is.

larky368
Admittedly, not "first class" (heavy sarcasm intended) session girls. But this really wasn't the point, if you read my post again.

atomicplayboy3000
I was never discussing her constitutional right to charge as she pleases. I was just telling OP to have some common sense, and not hand over his life savings if he can find a better value with another girl. I didn't know Amber had all these paid trolls scouring the net shamelessly attempting to censor all form of common sense!

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

biggirlfan
Don't be mad at me because ....

you seem to have a big problem mentaly.... you are yealous about everybody else succesful...you are yealous about the boys that can afford a good session, and even more worse you are yealous about the fbbs that earn more money than you...

thats one of the reasons first class session-girls have higher prices: to avoid dealing with people like you, they prefer men that respect them

larky368

Geez Louise Dothedamnthing. So go ahead and continue seeing your bargain-basement girls and revel in your smugness that you aren't a chump like all the rest of us who chose quality over quantity. But don't give us any baloney about getting what we get for 1/4 the cost. If any of the girls that you see for 100 bucks have "17 arms it's only because they must weight 350 lbs. :-\

Polite Society

  DTDT.... just another troll.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

biggirlsfan
At what point did I say that I am jealous of anyone else who's getting sessions? Do you even understand basic english? The OP wanted to know our opinions on getting a session with Amber, and I gave my thoughts. It has NOTHING to do with jealousy and respect. The fact that you have gotten so defensive indicates that what I said must be correct.

larky368
I also chose quality over quantity. That doesn't mean I am a bozo that gets suckered into paying a week's worth of salary for a crap session. Again, don't attack me because I am getting a much better deal than you are. Direct your attacks at the fbb's that sucker you into crap sessions. Or better yet, don't seek their services.

Polite Society
Calling me a troll without knowing anything about me is a blatantly trollish thing to do. Nice job.

tiki77

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Put it this way, she has not recognised the impact of the recession even now (yes we're still feeling it) and she can enjoy a bookingless holiday. You've got to be fair. No offence but she is an ugly big BB. There a dime.....

You need a lesson in common courtesy. "Ugly" is an offensive term so don't use it and expect someone to not take offense. Like most women when they are without makeup they can be quite plain, evem homely but with proper application they can be absolutely stunning. I think Amber is pretty without and stunning with makeup and many others would agree.

As for her price- it does seem excessive. She is after all just a woman. And I mean that in the sense that she is no better or worse than others at providing pleasure; or pain for that matter. What she does provide that is quite unique is the fulfillment of the fantasy of being totally at the mercy of a powerful and even dangerous woman. How many women do you know that can lift you over their heads or give you an inverted BJ or one on her shoulders? It's all a matter of supply and demand and women like Amber are extremely rare. That is why I would bite the bullet and dig deep in my pocketbook for a session with her and pray that she doesn't come back too often else I would be in the poorhouse.

I don't ever remember writing that.
I need a lesson in remembering not to post when under the influence. Wtf am I talking about... recession!!!??? Must have been angry that night. Take what I said back.

Tiberius

Why should she go home with less if she can charge what she does. Would you fully booked charge 300 if you could charge 450 and still be fully booked?

lenwise

Please someone tell me wtf a chode is.  I may very well be one and not even know it.  Oh, the potential shame.  Having seen Amber and happily paid her price I'm a sure DTDT would at least call me a chump.  If so I can tell you I was a chump with a smile on my face.  Amber is special! 

bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

Tiberius
Again, I'm not arguing that she needs to lower her prices. In fact, pricing isn't even that relevant here. OP was asking for our opinions, and I was just telling him to really think about whether it's worth it to pay Amber $800 charges, especially since there are people who felt like her session didn't live up to their expectations. Again, this has nothing to do with asking her to go home with less. I know there are enough chodes fans willing to pay her $800, but that's irrelevant to what the OP asked.

lenwise
I think it was immature for me to label anyone who sessioned with her as chodes. It escalated into a heated discussion, and both sides were a bit loose with their words, so please consider the context my post was written in. If you enjoyed your session, I'm happy for you. Honestly!

lenwise

Well thanks, but still not sure what a chode is. ;D

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well thanks, but still not sure what a chode is. ;D

  A fat dick? Laff
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login