LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

Yes, that's right boys, you read it right, my fees are 600GBP/hr and 700EUR/hr.  And, it really is based on popularity, supply and demand.  The fee structure is not based on some random thought, Scotty, Mr. Politeness.  However, I do grandfather longstanding gentleman my former rates, because they have spent many hours with me and thousands of dollars over time.  I certainly do not need toot my horn here and say how great I am and that there is only one me in the world.  I am fully booked at these rates, and will continue to be fully booked for as long as I desire to remain in the industry.  I have an ever increasing supply of fine gentleman that can appreciate the finer things in life and will pay my fees. There are so many analogies out there about cars, watches, sporting events, hunts of a lifetime, hell, a holiday with the wife and kids, and other materialisms that men will go to great lengths and spend whatever it takes for that pleasure in life.  Well, this is no different.  There are just a few women in this industry that get it, and truly know their value based on the simple laws of supply and demand and a loyal fan base. 

I can honesty say that after ten good years in the industry, I am only getting better with time.  My physique  and looks have gotten better, and will continue to improve, and my spirit is strong.  This  cannot be said for most ladies in the industry.  Age, drugs, dieting and life drain the lifeblood out of most.  It's all about finding balance in life, and being comfortable in your position in life.  I do this because I enjoy making others genuinely happy, and offering an experience of a lifetime they have only dreamt of.   To remain at my peak, I need to ensure I only book a few sessions each journey so I do not burn out.  I made a trip to Europe about three years ago, and I toured 10 cities, as I was curious how some of these women do it.  Never again.  While I made a fair salary to live on for a year, it was not worth the physical and emotional toll, particularly at my old fee structure. 

Before any of you rant and rave and judge any session provider for what she charges or what she provides, take a look at it from her perspective and have compassion.  This is NOT easy work.  Yes, I truly enjoy it, but it takes maturity, drive, and a strong spirit.  It's not so much the physicality of the session itself, but the emotional energy I give to the man.   

Anyone that has ever spent time with me and truly knows me understands what I am saying. 


jpmorgan

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KnicksGiants

That market forces of supply and demand are at work when extreme outlying session fees are present in the market is an important part of the story. However, one should bring up the apparent market failure occurring when we act irrationally as consumers, especially when we neglect diminishing marginal returns to sessionette quality due to knee-jerk reaction or advice from our other head. There are many full length sessions available that I would prefer to 20 extra minutes with any person you can name if I sit down to think about it. Rates out of line with the market or economic climate can be viewed as the deserved premium for a commodity that is not substitutable (a pretty inflationary interpretation of the situation I see here), but also highlights our failure to unionize.

Hoodman

A good time is a good time, a dream is but a dream. So make it a reality. Gotta save up for the greats.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

racyc

considering that guys will pay money just to interact with these ladies on webcam, there's little surprise at the prices they'll pay for the real thing!  :laugh:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbadmirer

Good for you, Amber, stepping in to defend yourself. As long as both parties are happy and satisfied, It does not matter what the rates are.

bugs

She is trying to optimize her return which I applaud her for.  In any business model it's hard to figure out the right amount to charge to maximize your profits.  By charging twice as much as the rest of the market she only has to do half as many sessions which is obviously what she prefers.  I know times are tough now but I think that the girls should increase their rates some since other girl's rates seem to be about the same for the past 20 years while all other expenses have risen.

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still... £600 is too much, Amber.

Too much according to who? This is a free society, and she should charge whatever will give her the right work/life balance, taking supply and demand into account. I also agree that 600GBP ($950 for us Americans) is quite excessive (that is one week's worth of pay for the average American). But then again, nobody is forcing me to session with her. What we have is a free market, and we are free to go where we find the most value. I don't think Amber will have any hard feelings for wanting to seek someone else's services.

drukky


Somebody posting a good review
of a session with Amber would be great  :clap:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vxd2120

I don't know if Amber would remember me, but I had two PHENOMENAL lift and carry sessions with Amber in Las Vegas about 5-6 years ago. At that time, her rates were within my range, the first time out of pure luck: my hotel was on her way to the airport and she had enough time for a session with me before she headed out.

I don't fault Amber for her current rates and she honestly doesn't need to come on her and defend them. Any product or service is worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

No question Amber is the strongest woman I've ever met. Pressed me over her head and I'm 6-0 165 lbs. Incredibly sexy, a lot of fun, great sense of humor, extremely smart, well-versed in many interests and very personable. Did I mention strong, sexy and a lot of fun?!

I doubt that two sessions qualifies me for being "grandfathered" at her 2006 rates, but if so, I am so there!

Yes, I would say $600 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a 1 hour wrestling or lift and carry session. Then again, I'd say the same about $300, $200 or $100.

I doubt I'll get the opportunity to session with Amber again. But plain and simple, if she choses to charge $600/hour and guys are willing to spend $600/hour for a session with Amber, more power to her!

MixedWrestler

My two cents:
She obviously provides something that is unique, and that makes that guys are willeng to pay top dollar. Good for her, and why should she ask less if she can get more?
On the other hand we should also respect all the guys that are not willing to pay that much money for a session. They should bring it respectful, but why banter them for expressing their opinion? So called "negative" reviews provide also good information. If everyone here would be blowing smoke up the sessionwomen's asses, this forum would be less valuable!
And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

It's down to personal choice isn't it. I mean, for me, I greatly prefer the bodybuilder-type physique of Alina over the amazon physique of Amber. Alina charges less than half of Amber so I'll never see Amber at those prices.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Somebody posting a good review
of a session with Amber would be great  :clap:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  I'm sure she will.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My two cents:

And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

   Well said. Some of them don't have to have sex with guys in sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thomassmyth44

She is coming to Philly and is asking $1,000 an hour!!!  WTF??!!