Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xt34634

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is value. Why session with 20 guys over 4-5 days when you can session with  4/5 or 6 over 1-2 days and get the same coin. ( And equivalent ratios of organising and getting dicked around) way lower overheads for travel as well. She's way out of my price range but good on her if she is getting her price and she appears to be leaving some happy customers behind..... Purely supply and demand in the ADL market and she is controlling supply!

On wb270 she cancelled her NYC trip for early Dec so maybe that's indicative that she can't find enough chumps to pay $1000. And someone mentioned awhile ago that she has a bf or  husband so maybe she deliberately raised her fee so she wouldn't session that much out of "respect" for him. Although if you're going to session why not try and maximize profit?

And I know she's angling for a certain "clientele" but she could charge $600 and get the same group of people booking her.


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is value. Why session with 20 guys over 4-5 days when you can session with  4/5 or 6 over 1-2 days and get the same coin. ( And equivalent ratios of organising and getting dicked around) way lower overheads for travel as well. She's way out of my price range but good on her if she is getting her price and she appears to be leaving some happy customers behind..... Purely supply and demand in the ADL market and she is controlling supply!

On wb270 she cancelled her NYC trip for early Dec so maybe that's indicative that she can't find enough chumps to pay $1000. And someone mentioned awhile ago that she has a bf or  husband so maybe she deliberately raised her fee so she wouldn't session that much out of "respect" for him. Although if you're going to session why not try and maximize profit?

And I know she's angling for a certain "clientele" but she could charge $600 and get the same group of people booking her.


  You're not factoring in that in your presence of a self-described 'legend'. It's $400 alone for  her deeming it worthwhile to come to the door of the hotel room.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iceman706

Amber, Pleeeaaase come to Toronto. Would love to have a session with. You are an incredibly beautiful woman.

edini

Hi,
I will meet Amber  next week. I read all the topis abaut here, but non described session with here. I,m 5ft8 and 170lbs. I wll have lift/carry and wrestling. What can she really do with me on session?  I met quite a few session girls, but thay were not as strong, as some guys wrote here.
Can anyone describe the whole meeting with her?

Thanks.

notsure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, that's right boys, you read it right, my fees are 600GBP/hr and 700EUR/hr.  And, it really is based on popularity, supply and demand.  The fee structure is not based on some random thought, Scotty, Mr. Politeness.  However, I do grandfather longstanding gentleman my former rates, because they have spent many hours with me and thousands of dollars over time.  I certainly do not need toot my horn here and say how great I am and that there is only one me in the world.  I am fully booked at these rates, and will continue to be fully booked for as long as I desire to remain in the industry.  I have an ever increasing supply of fine gentleman that can appreciate the finer things in life and will pay my fees. There are so many analogies out there about cars, watches, sporting events, hunts of a lifetime, hell, a holiday with the wife and kids, and other materialisms that men will go to great lengths and spend whatever it takes for that pleasure in life.  Well, this is no different.  There are just a few women in this industry that get it, and truly know their value based on the simple laws of supply and demand and a loyal fan base. 

I can honesty say that after ten good years in the industry, I am only getting better with time.  My physique  and looks have gotten better, and will continue to improve, and my spirit is strong.  This  cannot be said for most ladies in the industry.  Age, drugs, dieting and life drain the lifeblood out of most.  It's all about finding balance in life, and being comfortable in your position in life.  I do this because I enjoy making others genuinely happy, and offering an experience of a lifetime they have only dreamt of.   To remain at my peak, I need to ensure I only book a few sessions each journey so I do not burn out.  I made a trip to Europe about three years ago, and I toured 10 cities, as I was curious how some of these women do it.  Never again.  While I made a fair salary to live on for a year, it was not worth the physical and emotional toll, particularly at my old fee structure. 

Before any of you rant and rave and judge any session provider for what she charges or what she provides, take a look at it from her perspective and have compassion.  This is NOT easy work.  Yes, I truly enjoy it, but it takes maturity, drive, and a strong spirit.  It's not so much the physicality of the session itself, but the emotional energy I give to the man.   

Anyone that has ever spent time with me and truly knows me understands what I am saying.

vs...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still... £600 is too much, Amber.

Hhhmmm.... can anybody spot the stronger argument?  ;)

---

Honestly though, great job Amber for articulating your side of things as well as you did. Yeah, I'd give an arm and a leg for a session with you, but at the same time the sheer logistics of €700/hr are just flat-out far beyond my price range (because the economy in Ireland is just wooooooooonderful at the moment!!). But that's life I guess. Sucks, but that's the case.

What people seem to forget is that while Amber does strike me as somebody who genuinely enjoys the whole 'scene' and whatnot, that does not mean she automatically enjoys every session by any means - though reviews seem to hint otherwise, thus meaning she is doing a great job at 'masking' it during some of the inevitably horrific sessions she may have to provide. There is only so much screening that can be done via e-mail, and with sexuality tending to work on a more emotional (as opposed to sheer physical) level for women, and unfortunate as it is to say, in a 'market' such as this... there must be some horrendously repulsive people she does come across at times. Which in itself I would imagine plays a sizable role in the price range she operates at - because she can and without fear of pricing herself out of the industry as a result.

Yes, the 'session wrestlers' are the service providers and beneficiaries of the financial transaction that is a part of this whole... thing we partake in. And yes, the majority must enjoy it or else they would have ducked out at this stage (at least amongst the more experienced). But no, that does not mean they all enjoy it by default, or that they will enjoy YOUR company (not directed at anyone in particular, by the way!). Hence, price rises where they are possible, and the 'grandfathering' Amber spoke of for some repeat customers whose company is enjoyed.

I work in sales myself (which the pricing/self-promotion side of this is very similar to, as an entire process), and to be honest if I have a client whom I am not enjoying dealing with, I will invariably terminate proceedings... UNLESS they happen to be a major client ($$$), in which case the financial gain had better make the effort and displeasure on my end worthwhile. If I am finding increasing numbers of clients like this in a particular campaign, or on a particular product, I will inevitably RAISE the default pricing in order to make said campaign worth my while. However, if I come across a client that I have dealt with previously in the process of doing this, who I found very easy to deal with, they will receive the old/lower price. Seeemplez!

So yeah, to draw an analogy there is a reason that Tom Brady earns more than Matt Hasselbeck (or Wayne Rooney earns more than your average midtable Premiership striker). But there is a lot, lot more to it than just that also, I would imagine. Hence why the Bills had to pay Mario Williams so much to go to them, as did Manchester City to their bigger names before the successes started rolling in.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

This and other "holier than thou" statements she makes is a huge turn off to me.  But that cockiness may be a turn on to some.  To me nothing about her is even worth the standard price but that's why everyone is different and if there are guys that will pay her that kind of money then she is doing good business.

Such sacrilege. She'll have you burned at the stake.
   
Hey big man, do you fancy addressing her post then... or just making snide, sniping comments from afar? If you have such an issue with it, then just respond to detailed post she made, which even cites you in it.

edini

This is crazy... Did any of you really meet Amber, or is this just shit?!

notsure

Nope, never have. I just figure she did a great job articulating her point of view and can see where she is coming from better as a result. That is the point of a discussion forum, after all.

Snide, baseless one-liners that are rarely as witty as those who came up with them think are what the Yahoo and Youtube comment sections are for.  ;)

Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

Saying that she's been doing this a longtime and keeps getting better, that drugs and calorie cutting have an adverse effect on other session women, and that Euro women have a rough lifestyle is hardly talking bad.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

Saying that she's been doing this a longtime and keeps getting better, that drugs and calorie cutting have an adverse effect on other session women, and that Euro women have a rough lifestyle is hardly talking bad.

Then you havent been around many of these women on the scene...these ladies would chew you out for much less than that...

Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

Saying that she's been doing this a longtime and keeps getting better, that drugs and calorie cutting have an adverse effect on other session women, and that Euro women have a rough lifestyle is hardly talking bad.

Then you havent been around many of these women on the scene...these ladies would chew you out for much less than that...

Good for them?

bkrugby

She has a right to charge what she wishes and I have a right not to pay that price.  Obviously, but to some it might be worth spending nearly 1000 bucks.  For me it isn't.  It can't possibly be so amazing, that I would give up a vacation as opposed to seeing a person for 1 hour.  I think this kind of goes back to my posts in the thread nujerz started...with what they cost, I just don't see the point of it.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So yeah, to draw an analogy there is a reason that Tom Brady earns more than Matt Hasselbeck (or Wayne Rooney earns more than your average midtable Premiership striker). But there is a lot, lot more to it than just that also, I would imagine. Hence why the Bills had to pay Mario Williams so much to go to them, as did Manchester City to their bigger names before the successes started rolling in.

Your analogy is flawed.  Tom Brady is a money-making asset.  You pay more for Tom Brady, because Tom Brady gives you a greater return on your money than Matt Hasselbeck.  Paying a lot more for 1 hour of sex is throwing money away.


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And my last point, Amber shouldn't talk bad about other women. Uncalled for.  Those other women also have the right to chose to live their lives they way they chose to.

Saying that she's been doing this a longtime and keeps getting better, that drugs and calorie cutting have an adverse effect on other session women, and that Euro women have a rough lifestyle is hardly talking bad.

Then you havent been around many of these women on the scene...these ladies would chew you out for much less than that...

Good for them?

To be clear I was implying that FBB's are used to people giving compliments and kissing their ass & don't take well to criticism etc

dothedammthing

I'm not here to dwell on this further, but this was a discussion that we, as a community, had to have. Of course, this being a polarizing issue, disagreements naturally sprang up. I'm just glad that the trolls and shills (I shall say no names) have gone back into their holes, while the adults had a grownup discussion about it. I stand by my view just as much as I did when I made my first post, and I'm glad that the overwhelming majority of forum users agree with my view. Now that does NOT mean I think Amber should lower her prices. But do I think it's money well spent? Fuck no! Case closed.

Maxturbator

But what the big fuss all about? I would understand if she was alone on the scene abusing the monopoly but these times... You do not want to spend more than 300 USD just go for another lady. Whats the issue??