LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But what the big fuss all about? I would understand if she was alone on the scene abusing the monopoly but these times... You do not want to spend more than 300 USD just go for another lady. Whats the issue??

whats the issue ?

yealous people, thats the issue  :)

yealous, that other males have enough money to enjoy life...
yealous, that a woman earns more than them


edini

I had a session with Amber yesterday. I'm still in shock. So great session I've never had before. I,m 5ft8 and 170lbs. She did lift/carry with me like I have a 90lbs.  Than we tray wrestling. She beat me every time  in 10 seconds. I had no chance. I had a 8 session so far, with the biggest and strongest fbbs, but thay was nothing compared to Amber.  I still can not believe it's so feminine and incredibly strong. Queen of the sessions. I would  give 1000EUR for session with Amber, because it really can not be compared with any. Strongly recommend...

xt34634

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with Amber yesterday. I'm still in shock. So great session I've never had before. I,m 5ft8 and 170lbs. She did lift/carry with me like I have a 90lbs.  Than we tray wrestling. She beat me every time  in 10 seconds. I had no chance. I had a 8 session so far, with the biggest and strongest fbbs, but thay was nothing compared to Amber.  I still can not believe it's so feminine and incredibly strong. Queen of the sessions. I would  give 1000EUR for session with Amber, because it really can not be compared with any. Strongly recommend...

You paid $1000 just for lift and carry? You know she does everything including fs for that much right?

And people are just expressing their view that spending $1000 for someone to pretend they're interested in wrestling you or otherwise is a waste of money. Also Amber said touring is hard work, no, being a teacher is hard work. Making more in an hour wrestling some guy in hotel room than most make in a month is easy as pie.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Making more in an hour wrestling some guy in hotel room than most make in a month is easy as pie.

if so, do it  :laugh:

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also Amber said touring is hard work, no, being a teacher is hard work.

traveling every day another city means you spend at minimum 5 to 6 hours only in and around airport , plane , taxi etc...
after 6 hours the teacher allready is at home sleeping....thats when a sessionette starts....wrestling...but the she needs to search for food...
answering 100 e-mails every day....then when everybody else is sleeping, going to gym...because thats part of the work....muscles and strenght is not just there, its a hard work to be a top wrestler or a top lift& carry provider....
some yealous people only see the money per hour, or at some famous sportsperson the contract, but if it would be easy, everybody else would do....
so, better shut up, lazy teacher  :)

nujerz84

lol @ comparing Session Woman to Teaching... two totally different things...Many Teachers stay after hours to tutor kids... go to meetings... attend parent teacher conferences.. stay up grading papers and building lesson plans at home..that weak argument.

Even more funny comparing them to famous athletes...I dont view bodybuilding as a sport and many of these Bodybuilders dont have an athletic bone in there body.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Even more funny comparing them to famous athletes...I dont view bodybuilding as a sport and many of these Bodybuilders dont have an athletic bone in there body.

in the way i thought it is very similar....you have many years of unpaid effort to maybe sometime earn the fruits you sow ....
most of that fbbs have 10 to 20 years of training (work) under their belt....thats something nobody is yealous about...
as i wrote before, if you think its easy money, do it yourself

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Even more funny comparing them to famous athletes...I dont view bodybuilding as a sport and many of these Bodybuilders dont have an athletic bone in there body.

in the way i thought it is very similar....you have many years of unpaid effort to maybe sometime earn the fruits you sow ....
most of that fbbs have 10 to 20 years of training (work) under their belt....thats something nobody is yealous about...
as i wrote before, if you think its easy money, do it yourself

How many active competing female bodybuilders are out there that still travel for sessions after 10 to 20 years...very few.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


How many active competing female bodybuilders are out there that still travel for sessions after 10 to 20 years...very few.

why they need to be active competing ?...most of them train since 10 to 20 years

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


How many active competing female bodybuilders are out there that still travel for sessions after 10 to 20 years...very few.

why they need to be active competing ?...most of them train since 10 to 20 years

if they are not competing then it makes your money argument even more weak...

laughaboutidiots

boys, no need to be yealous....you also can earn way more money than them....
there are also gay sessions, even much better paid....and if you are very good, there are women also that would pay for you, but than you need to be very very good.....

as you all wrote, its very easy...the only requirements are:

O be good looking before you even start (like the her )
O build a world class body, top thousand in the world ( like her )
O build incredible strenght ( like her )
O learn wrestling, learn to deal with clients (like her )
O you have a hole, let yourself fuck (like her )
O build up a league of satisfied costumers (like her )
O travel around the world (like her )

SOOOOOOOOOO easy....why you dont start today ?

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
boys, no need to be yealous....you also can earn way more money than them....
there are also gay sessions, even much better paid....and if you are very good, there are women also that would pay for you, but than you need to be very very good.....

as you all wrote, its very easy...the only requirements are:

O be good looking before you even start (like the her )
O build a world class body, top thousand in the world ( like her )
O build incredible strenght ( like her )
O learn wrestling, learn to deal with clients (like her )
O you have a hole, let yourself fuck (like her )
O build up a league of satisfied costumers (like her )
O travel around the world (like her )

SOOOOOOOOOO easy....why you dont start today ?

I know English is not your first language..perhaps you should learn the language better as your reading comprehension skills are terrible as your comparisons.. I said no such thing about it being easy... I said it was laughable and stupid comparing FBB who sessions to actual athletes and teachers people with regular careers.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I know English is not your first language..

no...isnt...my first language is german, followed by english, spanish, italian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
..perhaps you should learn the language better as your reading comprehension skills are terrible as your comparisons.. I said no such thing about it being easy...

my reading comprehensions are well, maybe you should learn to read more than your own words...
you are not the center of the world, whether here nor in real life  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Making more in an hour wrestling some guy in hotel room than most make in a month is easy as pie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.. I said it was laughable and stupid comparing FBB who sessions to actual athletes and teachers people with regular careers.
sure is it laughable to compare session fbbs with people with regular careers...as the word regular itself explains, everybody can be regular....fbbs earn more money because they are not regular, they are extraordinary 

♥αlphα♀

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...I dont view bodybuilding as a sport and many of these Bodybuilders dont have an athletic bone in there body.

If you meet Brigita you'll feel her athletic bones pretty hard, she's unique (bb karate ex competitor) but I can think of many other very athletic FBBs, Tammy jones, Fabi, Renee Toney, Kris Clark, Treasure, Sheila Bleck, Alina, etc...

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...I dont view bodybuilding as a sport and many of these Bodybuilders dont have an athletic bone in there body.

If you meet Brigita you'll feel her athletic bones pretty hard, she's unique (bb karate ex competitor) but I can think of many other very athletic FBBs, Tammy jones, Fabi, Renee Toney, Kris Clark, Treasure, Sheila Bleck, Alina, etc...

I meet Brigita twice...some have dancing, gymnastic, track & field,  martial arts background...but there plenty of those who dont have any and those who do it wasnt long or they got bored, injured, etc so they tried something else. And I stand by my statement I don't view it as a sport.