⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I blow your fucking head off we don't do fist fights where I'm from.



LOL --- you must be from NY like me LOLOLOL !!!!!

NJ...

I'm still laughing about your comment !!!!   A perfect comeback to someone who threatened to punch you in the face if you ever met !!!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Working out if one does it regularly can be hard work, but that's not different from what thousands do every day, including health conscious teachers.
why arent you a famous bodybuilder ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As for famous athletes, they have ability and talent in a given athletic field, two things many don't, but it takes far more talent and ability to play a sport at a world class level than it does to simply lift weights for years, something virtually anyone can do.
why arent you a famous bodybuilder ?

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the question of whether bodybuilding is a sport and whether bodybuilders are athletes is an interesting one --- I think the answer lies in the definition of what is an athlete in relation to the sport. I think we can ALL agree that one does NOT need ANY athletic ability to become a bodybuilder. That doesnt mean that there arent bodybuilders who are good or great athletes -- just that it is not a requirement for sucess -- YES -- having athletic ability would help during a posing routine but again it's not a prerequisite. So while bodybuilding itself can be viewed as a sport -- the bodybuilders themselves do not have to be "athletes" with athletic ability -- although there are probably many who are gifted athletically.  Just think of how many guys were overweight and couldnt hit a ball or had no coordination who started to lift weights -- diet and use enhancing drugs and were tranformed into bodybuilders.

english isnt my first language  :)...but thats in MY dictionary

Athlete(s) may refer to: Sportsperson, a person who participates regularly in a sport....


but i didnt even wanted to make that comparision, it wrote fbbs and sportsman have that in common: to earn after long years of training

I can see English isnt your first language -- understood -- however this is the defnition of an athlete:  a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina.

IMHO bodybuilders do NOT require these traits and therefore bodybuilders are NOT athletes in the context of the sport -- they are IMHO participants in the sport.   
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I blow your fucking head off we don't do fist fights where I'm from.



LOL --- you must be from NY like me LOLOLOL !!!!!

NJ...

I'm still laughing about your comment !!!!   A perfect comeback to someone who threatened to punch you in the face if you ever met !!!

lol not first time I been threatened on the internet lol

edini

I payd 700EUR, but I would 1000 if she sead. She cant be compared to others....

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No they are not extraordinary they are regular people with obsessions and addictions just like any one else.  They even more regular when they fuck guys for money..they just were wise to charge more than the avg $20 hooker on the corner....and relative to the money they make it is on avg it is an easier job than a police officer or a inner city high school teacher in a school full of gangs and drugs.

Anyone with common sense will just play the violin to any of these session ladies complaining about how hard it is to do sessions... stop being a Captain Save Ho.

That's great... so what are you doing in this forum?

To offer a different perspective than the typical majority viewpoint that is prevalent on this board which is all you guys placing all these ladies on pedestals never mind that we are schmoes..as a man that major Man Code Violation where I'm from..and if any of you idiots even bothered to look in the thread I made no mention of Amber or her rates she can charge what she wants shes a legend..

Truth hurts...I see why my comments gets posters mad.

I am very guilty of doing this myself..trying to correct that...though Im sure when I see a hot FBB it will happen again lol.

Amber

I can't believe all the angry people on here and mean spirited remarks.  But, I guess that's the flavor of this forum, I find it amusing to read just as I lay my head to sleep in Zurich.  I think I bit off one too many cities on this journey, as biggurlfan is one of the few men that get it, because he sees it first hand and supports one of the most successful and smartest session providers on the scene today.  If you are have ever had a close relationship with a woman that does this type of work, there is no way you could ever compare it to anything else in the world. 

I remember when my best friend/client came to my rescue in Athens, Greece about three years ago when I did that ridiculous 10-city tour.  I was at the end of my chain and I wanted to pack it in and go home but I had Istanbul left.  He flew in from London.  I had ordered room service and passed out on the bed of exhaustion.  At that moment in time, when he saw me lying there on the bed, not the 6'3 Amazon fantasy woman lifting him overhead and cradling him for hours on end, but a normal woman that has human needs, just like everyone else (sleep and food!).  Seeing the human side of a woman is so attractive and recognizing it and understanding her vulnerability is all about learning compassion. 

Even though I only entertain about 2-3 clients a day on the average, it all adds up, not only the physicality of the session, but the entertainment component of being funny, witty, intelligent, instinctive, warm, compassionate and giving.  Some of these guys have been following me for the past 10 years.  I have been in the gym for the past 30 years, and more seriously in the past five, which I have made the most significant gains in muscle and power.  As a world class strongwoman, i take great pride in both my strength and my physique, so it takes a lot of care to look the way I do.  It's all by design and dream.  I have manifested and mastered what I have always dreamt of becoming.  That is why I can relate with so many of my clients, it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step.  I have been obsessed with being the best, the strongest, and aesthetic, and viewing the body as functional art.  For some women, it's a force fit, and they are doing if just for the money, and there is no passion.  I hear that from so many clients.  I would imagine that leads to a less than desirable experience.  I always have these lengthy discussions with many of my clients about the motivation to become an Amazon.  I will expound upon that for my book and documentary that is forthcoming.  The day I am motivated to do this just for the money, I will resign, as it means nothing without passion. 

And BGGF is right, we have to train full time, eat full time, get bigger, stronger, sexier, fight the natural process of aging, and maintain our hair, makekup, skin care, etc.  I am highly educated, with a BA in Communications/English, an MS in Human Resources, and an Ed.d in Educational Leadership.  I was a high ranking government employee for  Education Programs, and I was in charge of recruitment and placement, and employee/labor relations for 1,000 federal employees.  I know all about what teachers endure, and I worked with many top educators in the field.  They certainly do not get paid what they are worth.  But, they chose that path, just as Amazons and fbbs chose their paths and lifestyles.  You certainly can't compare the two, that's like apples and oranges.  But, the one thing you can compare, is that for any vocation, one should do it for desire.   I decided to resign in 2006 to do this full time, and have never looked back.  It's way harder than working for the government because I am my own boss, and I have set the bar much higher than anyone could set for me. 

Being a session provider is very arduous, enduring work, but rewarding because I can touch so many lives, just as educators touch others lives.  It's all about helping make fantasies a reality.  I have taken my skills as an educator and applied them to being one of the top session girls in the industry.  And, XT34634, your statement about my husband or boyfriend answering my emails could not be furthest from the truth.  No one writes like I do and no man in my life can ever do what I do, or answer for me, so your silly comment is false, although I find it funny. I would never allow for that. I am far too connected to my clients, because I have to establish the rapport, and also learn to quickly screen out people.   You apparently must have me confused with someone else.  Although, I do have a way of screening out time wasters and do not answer all of my emails due to the sheer volume, but I do try to get to all serious inquiries. 

I appreciate all the kind reviews and fans here, although the majority of my clients are non posters here, and never will, however, I like to interact with the very loyal clients I do have here.  Thank you. 

jpmorgan

Amber,
I am a long time fan and we have had a session In London a few years back.
This post reminds me of the good experience it was spending time with you - pure class.
I will for one be looking forward to reading your book and seeing your documentary.

I often think of our session and I do plan to revisit the experience.

Best
JP
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

I agree with Amber - she is an excellent writer !
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

♥αlphα♀

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login... it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step. ...

Love that ! you're not just physically stronger but you're also more refined and articulated than many of "us" here.

Charles Paisley

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is why I can relate with so many of my clients, it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step.  I have been obsessed with being the best, the strongest, and aesthetic, and viewing the body as functional art.  For some women, it's a force fit, and they are doing if just for the money, and there is no passion.  I hear that from so many clients.  I would imagine that leads to a less than desirable experience. 

This is why my session with you (in Phoenix) was one of the best I've ever experienced. You were my first FBB, but not my first provider by a long shot. So many poor to middling experiences, even with higher end providers who provide no passion, no energy to the session, just "hurry up and get it over with." You, Lisa Lipps, and Veronica Brazil will always be in my top 3.

CP

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is why I can relate with so many of my clients, it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step.  I have been obsessed with being the best, the strongest, and aesthetic, and viewing the body as functional art.  For some women, it's a force fit, and they are doing if just for the money, and there is no passion.  I hear that from so many clients.  I would imagine that leads to a less than desirable experience. 

This is why my session with you (in Phoenix) was one of the best I've ever experienced. You were my first FBB, but not my first provider by a long shot. So many poor to middling experiences, even with higher end providers who provide no passion, no energy to the session, just "hurry up and get it over with." You, Lisa Lipps, and Veronica Brazil will always be in my top 3.

CP

Lisa Lipps, the big-boobed porn star???  I haven't heard of her in so long!  Was this recent?  How much did she charge?


Charles Paisley

No, we're talking all time. My descent into pay-as-you-go started back in 1991. Lisa was quite a few years ago, and exceeded my very high expectations for her in every way, shape and form. She charged (charges) a lot, certainly more than 99% of the posters in this thread seem to be able to pay, but perfect sessions are so rare, they are always worth it.

I've regretted spending as little as $200 on a provider and others I've spent 3-4x as much as felt it was worth every penny. It would be nice if this hobby didn't come with such an expensive price tag, but until someone can prove to me there are quality $100 providers (let alone FBB providers), I'll stick to paying an average of $4-500 for my sessions (which are now usually with fitness type dancers from local clubs).

CP

dothedammthing

Guys, please pay no attention to the troll. He deliberately choses to post inflammatory comments, probably because it gives him some cheap thrill and ego-boost to further validate his non-essential existence.

Look we may all be shmoes, but at least we're not suckers like this troll biggurlfan is. He is incapable of forming an original thought, and being unable to speak english really puts a dent in his credibility. And no, nobody here is "yealous" of you, biggurlfan.  :laugh:

gordonlloyd

Just curious how everyone viewed this comment in Ambers post:

"I appreciate all the kind reviews and fans here, although the majority of my clients are non posters here, and never will, however, I like to interact with the very loyal clients I do have here."

Was the part about the " ... majoirty of my clients are non posters here, and never will ..." simply a statement of fact or did anyone view that particular statement as implying that this forum would somehow be beneath the majority of her clients?  I can't say for sure what it meant as it was surrounded by somewhat positive comments about this forum as well. 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS