LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimmer403

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That is why I can relate with so many of my clients, it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step.  I have been obsessed with being the best, the strongest, and aesthetic, and viewing the body as functional art.  For some women, it's a force fit, and they are doing if just for the money, and there is no passion.  I hear that from so many clients.  I would imagine that leads to a less than desirable experience. 

This is why my session with you (in Phoenix) was one of the best I've ever experienced. You were my first FBB, but not my first provider by a long shot. So many poor to middling experiences, even with higher end providers who provide no passion, no energy to the session, just "hurry up and get it over with." You, Lisa Lipps, and Veronica Brazil will always be in my top 3.

CP

Veronica Brazil?! You gotta tell us about that one! She was an outrageous sexpot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just curious how everyone viewed this comment in Ambers post:

"I appreciate all the kind reviews and fans here, although the majority of my clients are non posters here, and never will, however, I like to interact with the very loyal clients I do have here."

Was the part about the " ... majoirty of my clients are non posters here, and never will ..." simply a statement of fact or did anyone view that particular statement as implying that this forum would somehow be beneath the majority of her clients?  I can't say for sure what it meant as it was surrounded by somewhat positive comments about this forum as well.

It's consistent with all of her posts which is a very confident woman who feels she's the best and everyone else is beneath her.  Like I said before, this is a very sexy trait for a lot of the guys here, but to me the opposite is true.  A modest girl like Kris Clark, for example, is so much of a sexier attitude for me.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, please pay no attention to the troll. He deliberately choses to post inflammatory comments, probably because it gives him some cheap thrill and ego-boost to further validate his non-essential existence.

Look we may all be shmoes, but at least we're not suckers like this troll biggurlfan is. He is incapable of forming an original thought, and being unable to speak english really puts a dent in his credibility. And no, nobody here is "yealous" of you, biggurlfan.  :laugh:

  I like that he's spared us endless Jana pics since he came here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Charles Paisley

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just curious how everyone viewed this comment in Ambers post:

"I appreciate all the kind reviews and fans here, although the majority of my clients are non posters here, and never will, however, I like to interact with the very loyal clients I do have here."

Was the part about the " ... majoirty of my clients are non posters here, and never will ..." simply a statement of fact or did anyone view that particular statement as implying that this forum would somehow be beneath the majority of her clients?  I can't say for sure what it meant as it was surrounded by somewhat positive comments about this forum as well.

I'm guessing that after reading all the comments about how much she charges and how they would never ("could never" is probably a more accurate phrase though) spend that kind of money, she assumes most of the posters here would never be her clients because for that reason.

CP

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, please pay no attention to the troll. He deliberately choses to post inflammatory comments, probably because it gives him some cheap thrill and ego-boost to further validate his non-essential existence.

Look we may all be shmoes, but at least we're not suckers like this troll biggurlfan is. He is incapable of forming an original thought, and being unable to speak english really puts a dent in his credibility. And no, nobody here is "yealous" of you, biggurlfan.  :laugh:

  I like that he's spared us endless Jana pics since he came here.

your jana bashing is absolutly off topic here...if you dont like her pictures, dont click on them...

there is a reason why i post her pictures : i allways post actuell brandnew pics before she leaves for session...so clients know what they will get....its not like in some agencys surprisebox, where old pictures from long gone shape were spread, and the client is in shock when the door opens 

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't believe all the angry people on here and mean spirited remarks.  But, I guess that's the flavor of this forum, I find it amusing to read just as I lay my head to sleep in Zurich.  I think I bit off one too many cities on this journey, as biggurlfan is one of the few men that get it, because he sees it first hand and supports one of the most successful and smartest session providers on the scene today.  If you are have ever had a close relationship with a woman that does this type of work, there is no way you could ever compare it to anything else in the world. 

I remember when my best friend/client came to my rescue in Athens, Greece about three years ago when I did that ridiculous 10-city tour.  I was at the end of my chain and I wanted to pack it in and go home but I had Istanbul left.  He flew in from London.  I had ordered room service and passed out on the bed of exhaustion.  At that moment in time, when he saw me lying there on the bed, not the 6'3 Amazon fantasy woman lifting him overhead and cradling him for hours on end, but a normal woman that has human needs, just like everyone else (sleep and food!).  Seeing the human side of a woman is so attractive and recognizing it and understanding her vulnerability is all about learning compassion. 

Even though I only entertain about 2-3 clients a day on the average, it all adds up, not only the physicality of the session, but the entertainment component of being funny, witty, intelligent, instinctive, warm, compassionate and giving.  Some of these guys have been following me for the past 10 years.  I have been in the gym for the past 30 years, and more seriously in the past five, which I have made the most significant gains in muscle and power.  As a world class strongwoman, i take great pride in both my strength and my physique, so it takes a lot of care to look the way I do.  It's all by design and dream.  I have manifested and mastered what I have always dreamt of becoming.  That is why I can relate with so many of my clients, it's like a dance to know what they want, and take the lead and know that next step.  I have been obsessed with being the best, the strongest, and aesthetic, and viewing the body as functional art.  For some women, it's a force fit, and they are doing if just for the money, and there is no passion.  I hear that from so many clients.  I would imagine that leads to a less than desirable experience.  I always have these lengthy discussions with many of my clients about the motivation to become an Amazon.  I will expound upon that for my book and documentary that is forthcoming.  The day I am motivated to do this just for the money, I will resign, as it means nothing without passion. 

And BGGF is right, we have to train full time, eat full time, get bigger, stronger, sexier, fight the natural process of aging, and maintain our hair, makekup, skin care, etc.  I am highly educated, with a BA in Communications/English, an MS in Human Resources, and an Ed.d in Educational Leadership.  I was a high ranking government employee for  Education Programs, and I was in charge of recruitment and placement, and employee/labor relations for 1,000 federal employees.  I know all about what teachers endure, and I worked with many top educators in the field.  They certainly do not get paid what they are worth.  But, they chose that path, just as Amazons and fbbs chose their paths and lifestyles.  You certainly can't compare the two, that's like apples and oranges.  But, the one thing you can compare, is that for any vocation, one should do it for desire.   I decided to resign in 2006 to do this full time, and have never looked back.  It's way harder than working for the government because I am my own boss, and I have set the bar much higher than anyone could set for me. 

Being a session provider is very arduous, enduring work, but rewarding because I can touch so many lives, just as educators touch others lives.  It's all about helping make fantasies a reality.  I have taken my skills as an educator and applied them to being one of the top session girls in the industry.  And, XT34634, your statement about my husband or boyfriend answering my emails could not be furthest from the truth.  No one writes like I do and no man in my life can ever do what I do, or answer for me, so your silly comment is false, although I find it funny. I would never allow for that. I am far too connected to my clients, because I have to establish the rapport, and also learn to quickly screen out people.   You apparently must have me confused with someone else.  Although, I do have a way of screening out time wasters and do not answer all of my emails due to the sheer volume, but I do try to get to all serious inquiries. 

I appreciate all the kind reviews and fans here, although the majority of my clients are non posters here, and never will, however, I like to interact with the very loyal clients I do have here.  Thank you.

LOL!!!  What a blow bag.

dothedammthing

I'd like to weigh in again. This discussion has nothing to do with how good or bad Amber is behind closed doors.

Let me be clear. Most guys on this forum either, don't think Amber's session is worth the money, or can't afford it. And we're okay with that. We're not even complaining about her prices. But we do have the prerogative to voice our opinion on the value she offers. The main problem arises when you have chode posters (these are probably paid trolls, or maybe its Amber herself) attacking people for simply stating facts. Not only do they attack other posters, but they also attack other session girls. So obviously, the only logical thing that can come out of this is entire forum throwing Amber on the chopping block, along with her army of chode trolls.

Hey trolls, you guys are heavily outnumbered around these parts. Might want to pick your battles more carefully.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, please pay no attention to the troll. He deliberately choses to post inflammatory comments, probably because it gives him some cheap thrill and ego-boost to further validate his non-essential existence.

Look we may all be shmoes, but at least we're not suckers like this troll biggurlfan is. He is incapable of forming an original thought, and being unable to speak english really puts a dent in his credibility. And no, nobody here is "yealous" of you, biggurlfan.  :laugh:

  I like that he's spared us endless Jana pics since he came here.

your jana bashing is absolutly off topic here...if you dont like her pictures, dont click on them...

there is a reason why i post her pictures : i allways post actuell brandnew pics before she leaves for session...so clients know what they will get....its not like in some agencys surprisebox, where old pictures from long gone shape were spread, and the client is in shock when the door opens

   Funny how you never posted any in the sessions section of that other site if that was your motivation.
   Your garbage about the Agency sums you up. Don't hate me for having far better looking women than the one you have got to promote.  :tongue:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

^^^ Damn....Can vouch for that fact regarding Agency women being hotter.

pat777

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would consider there to be a handful of normal, balanced, good guys that post here; however, the majority, in my opinion, are complete muppet's with little in the way of respect, manners, discreetness etc.  You only have to cast an eye over pretty much any thread... "does she provide FS", "i'm not paying that much" etc...

Couldn't agree more ! a lot spoiled childs and mythos too. These kind of threads have no value whatsoever but they stick arround like shit on a blanket (I know I 'm not helping now). On the contrary when few of us try a discussion on the core subject : muscle/strength fantasy, domination technics, experiences, etc... very few people respond, so I also take most aficionados are not here. Still I keep reading for the now and then 5% useful info, like the other day when with some comrades we found out that behind a new Session Girls page of a famous Korean FBB was a scam (a gay Romanian guy) ...

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't hate me for having far better looking women than the one you have got to promote.  :tongue:

that thread is about amber, so i dont give you the reply you deserve

Jack1990

why does she never reply to e-mails i wanted to see her for her 2-4 december trip to London

Grapple Guru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was the part about the " ... majoirty of my clients are non posters here, and never will ..." simply a statement of fact or did anyone view that particular statement as implying that this forum would somehow be beneath the majority of her clients?  I can't say for sure what it meant as it was surrounded by somewhat positive comments about this forum as well. 

If I take what she said at face value, it is what it is and most of her clients don't post here, so she simply came here to defend herself.

If you need any help brushing that chip off your shoulder, let me know.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would consider there to be a handful of normal, balanced, good guys that post here; however, the majority, in my opinion, are complete muppet's with little in the way of respect, manners, discreetness etc.  You only have to cast an eye over pretty much any thread... "does she provide FS", "i'm not paying that much" etc...

Right on! I call them bottom feeders.

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was the part about the " ... majoirty of my clients are non posters here, and never will ..." simply a statement of fact or did anyone view that particular statement as implying that this forum would somehow be beneath the majority of her clients?  I can't say for sure what it meant as it was surrounded by somewhat positive comments about this forum as well. 

If I take what she said at face value, it is what it is and most of her clients don't post here, so she simply came here to defend herself.

If you need any help brushing that chip off your shoulder, let me know.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would consider there to be a handful of normal, balanced, good guys that post here; however, the majority, in my opinion, are complete muppet's with little in the way of respect, manners, discreetness etc.  You only have to cast an eye over pretty much any thread... "does she provide FS", "i'm not paying that much" etc...

Right on! I call them bottom feeders.

Why would you imply I have a chip on my shoulder ? You obviously didn't comprehend my post if that was what you were inferring.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fa13

hi all,

Just like to say I meet amber twice in London and she is amazing.

Very god communication via email, and makes every effort to get the right outfits and provide the perfect session. last time she had skin tight black dress and heels and boy did she look stunning.

She is not a clock-watcher and by far the best session I have ever had, and I have had a few!

Money wise, you get what you pay for, you find me another woman as sexy, beautiful, tall and built like a brick shit house for that money.

Looking forward to seeing her again in London when she returns...