⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larky368

None of us "chodes"  :) seem to be able to get DTDT's point about session cost. Let me see if I can get a clear answer. You claim that Amber's rates are excessively high and that you only pay 100 bucks for great sessions. So if we follow your example we could save $700? Unless you are talking about fbb's , fitness girls or strong wrestlers/martial artists then you are comparing apples to oranges. ie why pay $20/lb for steak when you can get brocolli for $1/llb? This is irrelevant.
So tell us what kind of bodybyuilders/ wrestlers you can see for $100 that are just as good or better than Amber at $800. For example: " I saw (insert name here) and she was just as strong and provided all the services that Amber did as well as being as beautiful and I only paid (insert rate here).
I hope I have made myself clear and have not once again missed the point. I and others would love to save 100's of dollars so let's get some specifics. Enquiring minds want to know.


dothedammthing

lenwise
chode refers to a being a sucker, essentially. It's easier to use in a sentence than to give a pin point definition. I'm familiar with the term due to its usage around where I live.

larky368
Finding out who I session with is what's irrelevant. The argument was not that her rate is too high, but rather about it's value , especially when there's a potential to be dissatisfied with her session, despite coughing up a week's worth of salary. You do have a point about comparing apples to oranges though, and I accept that.

larky368

The arguement IS about the rate being too high! If you are not getting value for your money then THE RATE IS TOO HIGH! This is basic economics for crying out loud. And who you session with IS relevant! If you can get 'Amber' quality service for 1/4 the cost IT IS RELEVANT! But the fact that you acknowleged that you were comparing apples to oranges confirms what we already knew; that you are not seeing fbb's for $100 an hour. Thank you for that at least.

Stop telling us that we don't get your point. We get it. You prefer paying $1/lb for brocolli rather than $20/lb for steak. And the rest of us will take the steak.

dothedammthing

No, we only went this route because you made a desperate attempt to attack session girls that charge $100 (possibly out of jealousy?). It was an example of providers that give a better value for biggirlsfan, who needed to be given an example of why paying $800 for a session, which might leave you disillusioned afterwards, doesn't offer a better value. I could have given many more examples. Believe me, there are many sessions between $100 and $800, fbb's and non-fbb's, so attacking a session girl that charges $100 does NOT help prove your point. It just makes you look as big a troll as biggirlsfan is. Just because a provider charges 8x more than another provider doesn't mean she is of higher quality. Using your logic, a non-fbb that charges $2000 is of higher quality than an fbb that charges $800. This argument now is completely different from the original point of contention, which was about whether you're getting what you pay for (this is called value, look it up in the dictionary before you start yapping about that too). The price tag is obviously very related to the overall value. If you're getting what you pay for, there's no need to have this discussion.

Again, more irrelevant analogies like your chode friend's Mercedes Benz example. I'll give you a better analogy. A normal person would buy a car for $10,000. You would buy the same car, but with big rims and tints for $80,000, and therefore start attacking all cars without big rims and tints. Oh you're cool (not!).

scottlarock

 :P THE FEE FOR A 1 HOUR FULL SERVICE SESSION WILL BE 800 EUROS!!?? :laugh:
CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYY

scottlarock

i wish to see her again during her european trip. Her fee for a 1 hour f/s session is 800 Euros = 1020$ !!!???

:laugh:

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i wish to see her again during her european trip. Her fee for a 1 hour f/s session is 800 Euros = 1020$ !!!???

:laugh:


  She's the one getting the last laugh on this. There's one born every minute when it comes to Amber over-priced sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

Pleeeaaassseee Beautiful Amber... Come in South of France ??? Monaco or Nice & I promise you that I'll be your personnal guide.... The best of the best of course !!! ;)


nujerz84

She is fucking drop hot though damn...

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fuck me... what a waste of time reading all that shite was!

Yeah. My eyes kind of glazed over after a while. I've said what I want to say and that's an end to it.

olafsch

she wrote me 700euro/hr! :-\ for me personally too much. shame shame
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 I think she decides on any three-figure sum that enters her head while reading the email.  6, 7, 800....nothing should surprise.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tiki77

I got 600 GBP for 1 hour and 350 GBP for 30 minutes! You can say you pay for quality but I've gotten far better quotes by women who are more attractive and better wrestlers.

gk

Her prices are crazy, but fully worth it! I can recal she asked for 900GBP for a two hours session in London two years ago that was sky high!  She provides fs and she is impessive due to her size and height, however: a. Due to the fact that she is usually overbooked she tends to be a clockwatcher, b. Her D's need a minor recondition, c. most of the FBB's nowadays ask for 300 GBP per hour and only a few provide the fs service. In my views the rates have been created from us guys that we do not object them and we eventually pay them. In a slow world economy we should refrain to pay such rates and dispute them thus to make the ladies aware :thanks:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login