Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berghammerz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By all accounts she gives great service.  And while she is hot and sexy, you have others that also give great amazing sessions and are just as hot/sexy for 60-70% less than her rate.

Yes, there are others who can give u great sessions, but how many of them can lift you overhead? I'm 175, had a session with her last winter, and she lifted me OH like I was nothing...So, for the guys like me, who are really into this kind of fetish, the choice is very limited (almost non existing)...So from that perspective, and when u add the fact that she's full package in terms of size, muscles and strenght, then the price is understable. Still on the high end, and of course I would like to pay less, but it is what it is...



How tall are you Chetnik ? Could she lift you from the ground overhead or did you stand on a chair or some other furniture ?


Chetnik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By all accounts she gives great service.  And while she is hot and sexy, you have others that also give great amazing sessions and are just as hot/sexy for 60-70% less than her rate.

Yes, there are others who can give u great sessions, but how many of them can lift you overhead? I'm 175, had a session with her last winter, and she lifted me OH like I was nothing...So, for the guys like me, who are really into this kind of fetish, the choice is very limited (almost non existing)...So from that perspective, and when u add the fact that she's full package in terms of size, muscles and strenght, then the price is understable. Still on the high end, and of course I would like to pay less, but it is what it is...



How tall are you Chetnik ? Could she lift you from the ground overhead or did you stand on a chair or some other furniture ?

I'm 5.10. From the ground, onto the shoulders and pressed me straight up. Held me there for a while, made a full circle and drop me off without effort. Funny thing is when we tried for the first time she pressed me with such speed and power that my legs went high and hit the ceiling. Amazing experience overall...wish there are more ladies out there with such strength and will to this kind of lifts.   

Hoodman

Chetnik I've had similar experiences and I'm about 185-190 lbs
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having read this this thread, I think that anyone about what an Amber session is and what you can expect.  Those who can afford it will pay it.  At $1000 per session, she only has to do 3 a day to make it pay well.  What I find interesting is that some of the women in the UK are not even aware of Amber's session fees and when I tell them, they cannot even believe that men would be willing to pay that sort of money to see her.



A lot of women can't believe men would waste that much money on Amber, but they also know she is FS and that's why many men want to see her, plus the fact that she's making it that much harder for other women to get sessions because they are not willing to do all that Amber will give you in a session. The other thing that is sad is that Amber doesn't do this because she loves it, but because it's easy, fast money and she knows there is someone out there that is willing to pay her for FS. When they could see someone more skilled, better looking for less and some that do offer FS. I would rather see pay to see someone for 2 or 3 hours for that same price then 1 hr. The bad thing is that if Amber ever gets busted like Debra D'Andrea, and a few others did there are going to be a lot of states she won't be traveling again and they will be watching out for her. Not only does that hurt herself, but the business. I mean they already have the Canadian boarders blocking some of the ladies from crossing. They read reports of it happening when some of them tried to go up to the Toronto Pro Show.

When did Debra get busted? I don't remember hearing about that.

Dom Danger told me about her! haha

Justsomeguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It really boils down to this guys... Do you want to see experiences in terms of their monetary value or in terms of the actual experience? The fact is, Amber Deluca is without doubt one of the sexiest woman ever to walk the planet. She is certainly more capable of bringing you to her knees than any other woman living in the world today. Save your money and go and see her. Just to see her even... Honestly guys, you will never experience anything more inspiring than seeing Amber in person. Time stops, reality recedes, and the Goddess intoxicates. Quit bitching and give yourself up for a truely transcendental experience.

   the preceding was a paid advertisement for the Amber DeLuca Experience.
     I agree with you - back in 2000.

Do the laws of supply and demand still apply today?

woodstock

Yes, the laws of supply and demand still work.  Amber charges the fees that she does because she is able to find enough people willing to pay that price.  I posted on another thread that Amber was my all time favorite along with Gabrielle Hames.  Whether FS was on the table or not was never my reason for rating her as highly as I did.  She is smart, funny, just a very cool woman who is fun to hang out with.  She is also extremely generous with her time.  I will admit that I have not seen her recently, and I would be unable to afford her current rates were she ever to come my way.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

Well Woodstock, the same thing applies to everything in life from smartphones to tablet computers.  If enough of us want something and are willing to pay for it regardless of whether it is worth the high price, the price always stays high.  The funny thing is that we, collectively, have the power to influence the price.  But from comments I have read on other threads. we are so worried that the women like Amber will stop doing sessions if we use that power to influence the price.

Mind you at $1000 per hour, Amber probably has a list of regulars who always see her and would guess she tailors her travel schedule to suit their availability.

Years ago, I would see a women for a 6 hour session.  So if she was planning to travel to London, she would email me first to see if and when I was available because she knew that she was guaranteed a 6 hour booking from me.

KnicksGiants

Even if a seller finds a few clients willing to pay a ridiculous fee several times the market clearing equilibrium price, that hardly can be considered profit maximizing. The right balance between price and quantity sold is the essence of the laws of supply and demand.

dothedammthing

We don't need to conspire to get her to change her prices. Let her charge what she likes, we can seek our services from another fbb. I don't think anyone has a problem with supply and demand. I think what people don't appreciate is Amber's session chodes down talking the rest of us who don't think her session is worth the cost, even if we have that kinda money to spend. I think people should be free to have their opinions without being bullied for it. Is that too much to ask for on this forum?

j635746

Knicks, as I see it you don't get a choice with Amber, you are being charged for FS with a FBB whether you want it or not.  That what makes the fees extortionate and a rip off.  Just my opinion.

Contrast that with Lisa Cross for example.  Her sessions come with a lot of expensive extras which she tries to push when you email her.  However, if you want the standard session at the standard price, it is on the table.  Does Amber do that?  Maybe she will come on here and clear that up.

j635746

Do, I'm not too fussed whether or not Amber reduces her session fees.  Some months ago, I booked a day an 8 hour session with a very nice FBB at $1200 who will be in London next month.  She might not offer the Amber services but I get a very good vibe from her and I think it will be an enjoyable day.

What this shows is that the session fees are hugely overinflated and I think that more of us should say "No thanks, it's too expensive, I do not wish to proceed with the session."

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do, I'm not too fussed whether or not Amber reduces her session fees.  Some months ago, I booked a day an 8 hour session with a very nice FBB at $1200 who will be in London next month.  She might not offer the Amber services but I get a very good vibe from her and I think it will be an enjoyable day.

What this shows is that the session fees are hugely overinflated and I think that more of us should say "No thanks, it's too expensive, I do not wish to proceed with the session."

Good for you. When you pay that much money, enjoying the session is really the most important thing. The sad/funny part is that you can pay that much money and still walk away dissatisfied. I've even read posts from people dissatisfied with Amber's session on this forum. I'm sure there are more people are dissatisfied with her session, but won't speak publicly about it because they'd hate to look like suckers.  :laugh:

Most of us already agree Amber's sessions are overpriced, and we happily go get our services from the next lady. But as was said, there are a few people who will agree to pay the price, giving her no incentive to lower her prices. And that's okay- I wouldn't pay $1000 just to get laid- the joke would be on me.

j635746

What would be even funnier Do is if someone saw Amber, did not want FS and still agreed to pay $1000.

davidtemp

I have been following the debate with interest.  There have been suggestions that other FBBs can provide the same service but at a much lesser cost.  I am new to the scene and considering a session with Amber but wanted recommendation from the board as to what could be my other options?

Thanks

fa13

Well I have just had another session with amber, third one and they just get better!
Now we know each other better there is a really good connection. She did everything I asked for in the session and more. You name it it was available to me.

Her size is truly remarkable, I have met many bodybuilder  for a session but she is massive now 225lbs! She tall too and towers over me, those shoulders and traps from power lifting are amazing! Although she doesn't train her legs that hard her calves were as big as my quads and I am a average size guy!

Aside from this she is still so feminie in her looks and her skin is silky smooth and her soft girls voice is very sexy.

Worth every penny in my mind, if only she was my girl!