⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

Amber Deluca charges $ 200 for FS in US but why € 800 ($1110) in EU?

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

artax

200-  not sure where that number came from- she was asking 500  6 or 7 years ago, then bumped it up to 6, 7 and 8-  I don't know what her current US rate is but doubt it is less than 800

shdrfan79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're not that good at responding to emails are you?

I wouldn't worry unless something has changed recently she is only interested in doing lift and carry with smaller men anyway.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

Amber DeLuca or Debra D'Andrea? Do either of these women still offer sessions? Both are on my bucket list but it seems like you don't hear much in regards to sessions with them anymore.  Thanks for any help.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wight_knight

Does anyone know if Amber DeLuca still does sessions?

Chesterguy21

Amber Deluca? Have you checked her profile on sessiongirls? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So... seems like she still offers sessions. :) Why do you ask? I think if she retires or takes a break her profile would be at least "temporarily disabled".
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Ijack74

She's basically taking a break during the pandemic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

on the rise

The pandemic really threw a lot of things off.

aracnidman

Seems she is back.  Has anyone seen her? Can't find any recent pics.  I saw her a long time ago and if she's close to what she was I'd see her again

fa13

Yeah not seen any recent pics, last session I saw her was truly memorable as always. Looking forward to seeing her again

MarkIaltco

I just wonder if anyone has recently seen her. I saw that Amber took again her session trip starting from NYC to London and Rome. How her current shape looks like? I cannot find any recent photo of her.

balotelli89

Pretty sure she's in good shape but your best bet would be to check her IG.

Seems like she's still very popular. Spots really sold out quickly for this tour.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Emailed her regarding her London visit but no response

You can read any update on her blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt she is still in shape

Probably her husband Eddie couldn't find enough time to reply you. Did you know that Eddie replies Amber's private session emails?

Even while waiting Amber in the hotel room you can meet Eddie who is a MMA fighter and can beat the shit out of you before the session so you can have two sessions
for one session price  :D

EDDIE "THE BODYGUARD" DELUCA
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

balotelli89

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Emailed her regarding her London visit but no response

You can read any update on her blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt she is still in shape

Had the same issue too which is unlike her. Previous visits and even through the pandemic, she was pretty swift with the replies.

Ended up having to text her to get a reply.

MarkIaltco

Yes, that's why I'm hesitating to make a book. If she is in shape in last photos, there is no reason to hesitate. However, as far as I know, her IG does not have her recent photos and she does not have onlyfans, etc. Actually the blog you guys mentioned gave me a reason to imagine that her current shape is not as good as before. I just wonder if there is someone who had a session or met her very recently.