LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooster

She is gorgeous.  Is she still 7-800 bucks, tho?

Rooster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

miroslaveroma

Amber Deluca sessions are listed on WB270, then look at travelers, She will be in San Francisco, Las Vegas and New York soon. I had two sessions with  Amber, You cannot desire a more strong muscular sexy woman. She is very nice and really intelligent.   She give me superlative sessions, thanks Amber

Silver_Surfer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It really boils down to this guys... Do you want to see experiences in terms of their monetary value or in terms of the actual experience? The fact is, Amber Deluca is without doubt one of the sexiest woman ever to walk the planet. She is certainly more capable of bringing you to her knees than any other woman living in the world today. Save your money and go and see her. Just to see her even... Honestly guys, you will never experience anything more inspiring than seeing Amber in person. Time stops, reality recedes, and the Goddess intoxicates. Quit bitching and give yourself up for a truely transcendental experience.


We all have our own taste and I don't find Amber to be the sexiest woman that walks the planet today. She's ok, but nothing really special about her. I think Alina Popa is way more sexy then Amber. Plus I'm sure some of you guys find her worth the 1000.00 an hr she charges, but I would never give her that much. She's not even a IFBB Pro. and the top ladies don't even charge that much. Bottom line is we are all entitled to our own opinion and we all have our own taste. There are plenty of ladies out there just as experience and even more experienced then Amber. We even have a few MMA fighters and some BJJ stars doing sessions and have been for yrs. So lets agree to just disagree on this.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We all have our own taste and I don't find Amber to be the sexiest woman that walks the planet today. She's ok, but nothing really special about her. I think Alina Popa is way more sexy then Amber. Plus I'm sure some of you guys find her worth the 1000.00 an hr she charges, but I would never give her that much. She's not even a IFBB Pro. and the top ladies don't even charge that much. Bottom line is we are all entitled to our own opinion and we all have our own taste. There are plenty of ladies out there just as experience and even more experienced then Amber. We even have a few MMA fighters and some BJJ stars doing sessions and have been for yrs. So lets agree to just disagree on this.

Well said! That's what I've been trying to say all along.

Polite Society

 Why does every Amber review feel like the person is needing to somehow justify the expense? There is never much in the way of passion about them. Maybe that is why they always seem fake.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

Having read this this thread, I think that anyone about what an Amber session is and what you can expect.  Those who can afford it will pay it.  At $1000 per session, she only has to do 3 a day to make it pay well.  What I find interesting is that some of the women in the UK are not even aware of Amber's session fees and when I tell them, they cannot even believe that men would be willing to pay that sort of money to see her.

Silver_Surfer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having read this this thread, I think that anyone about what an Amber session is and what you can expect.  Those who can afford it will pay it.  At $1000 per session, she only has to do 3 a day to make it pay well.  What I find interesting is that some of the women in the UK are not even aware of Amber's session fees and when I tell them, they cannot even believe that men would be willing to pay that sort of money to see her.



A lot of women can't believe men would waste that much money on Amber, but they also know she is FS and that's why many men want to see her, plus the fact that she's making it that much harder for other women to get sessions because they are not willing to do all that Amber will give you in a session. The other thing that is sad is that Amber doesn't do this because she loves it, but because it's easy, fast money and she knows there is someone out there that is willing to pay her for FS. When they could see someone more skilled, better looking for less and some that do offer FS. I would rather see pay to see someone for 2 or 3 hours for that same price then 1 hr. The bad thing is that if Amber ever gets busted like Debra D'Andrea, and a few others did there are going to be a lot of states she won't be traveling again and they will be watching out for her. Not only does that hurt herself, but the business. I mean they already have the Canadian boarders blocking some of the ladies from crossing. They read reports of it happening when some of them tried to go up to the Toronto Pro Show.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

notsure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having read this this thread, I think that anyone about what an Amber session is and what you can expect.  Those who can afford it will pay it.  At $1000 per session, she only has to do 3 a day to make it pay well.  What I find interesting is that some of the women in the UK are not even aware of Amber's session fees and when I tell them, they cannot even believe that men would be willing to pay that sort of money to see her.



A lot of women can't believe men would waste that much money on Amber, but they also know she is FS and that's why many men want to see her, plus the fact that she's making it that much harder for other women to get sessions because they are not willing to do all that Amber will give you in a session. The other thing that is sad is that Amber doesn't do this because she loves it, but because it's easy, fast money and she knows there is someone out there that is willing to pay her for FS. When they could see someone more skilled, better looking for less and some that do offer FS. I would rather see pay to see someone for 2 or 3 hours for that same price then 1 hr. The bad thing is that if Amber ever gets busted like Debra D'Andrea, and a few others did there are going to be a lot of states she won't be traveling again and they will be watching out for her. Not only does that hurt herself, but the business. I mean they already have the Canadian boarders blocking some of the ladies from crossing. They read reports of it happening when some of them tried to go up to the Toronto Pro Show.
Better looking is an entirely subjective opinion, and 'skill' can be quantified in a number of different ways - aside from wrestling skills, being able to completely subjugate a man into putty, or terrify and arouse at the same time are only two other ones. Again, it is entirely a matter of what 'skills' someone it looking for in a session. Also, how exactly do you know she doesn't love it as you have never had a session with her? I've never had a session with her either, but she seems far more 'into it' and also appears to have a much better handle of controlling men on many levels than the vast majority of others out there.

Likewise, how can you say Amber could get the likes of Debra to stop by getting herself caught in allegedly offering FS, and not also acknowledge that Debra or others could get Amber to stop by likewise getting caught? It makes no sense to me.

j635746

At $1000 a session, I'm sure that Amber gives  the ultimate FS experience.  She would have to or lose clients.  I suppose that an Amber experience is not for everyone.  When I mention Amber to some of the session women I meet, a lot of then are curious how many sessions she does in a day at $1000.

I also wonder with Amber is there just one rate $1000 session that just includes FS or does she do the more traditional wrestling.

Lisa Cross is another example, when you contact her regarding a session, rather that quote her standard session fee, she gives you a menu of session extras with the full fee being the FS session.  I actually had to email her asking her if she did regular sessions.  To my surprise, I found that she did.

nujerz84

By all accounts she gives great service.  And while she is hot and sexy, you have others that also give great amazing sessions and are just as hot/sexy for 60-70% less than her rate.

Rooster


Jeff Strong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This will make sense to those with higher IQ's ----

"What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy.
Who buys a minute's mirth to wail a week?
Or sells eternity to get a toy?
For one sweet grape who will the vine destroy?
Or what fond beggar, but to touch the crown,
Would with the sceptre straight be strucken down?"
― William Shakespeare

And for the lower IQ's...



Incredibly wrong but still funny as hell

Definitely the most distasteful 'joke' I have seen this year. The poster can only be described as complete and utter scum.

Chetnik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By all accounts she gives great service.  And while she is hot and sexy, you have others that also give great amazing sessions and are just as hot/sexy for 60-70% less than her rate.

Yes, there are others who can give u great sessions, but how many of them can lift you overhead? I'm 175, had a session with her last winter, and she lifted me OH like I was nothing...So, for the guys like me, who are really into this kind of fetish, the choice is very limited (almost non existing)...So from that perspective, and when u add the fact that she's full package in terms of size, muscles and strenght, then the price is understable. Still on the high end, and of course I would like to pay less, but it is what it is...

mikeg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having read this this thread, I think that anyone about what an Amber session is and what you can expect.  Those who can afford it will pay it.  At $1000 per session, she only has to do 3 a day to make it pay well.  What I find interesting is that some of the women in the UK are not even aware of Amber's session fees and when I tell them, they cannot even believe that men would be willing to pay that sort of money to see her.



A lot of women can't believe men would waste that much money on Amber, but they also know she is FS and that's why many men want to see her, plus the fact that she's making it that much harder for other women to get sessions because they are not willing to do all that Amber will give you in a session. The other thing that is sad is that Amber doesn't do this because she loves it, but because it's easy, fast money and she knows there is someone out there that is willing to pay her for FS. When they could see someone more skilled, better looking for less and some that do offer FS. I would rather see pay to see someone for 2 or 3 hours for that same price then 1 hr. The bad thing is that if Amber ever gets busted like Debra D'Andrea, and a few others did there are going to be a lot of states she won't be traveling again and they will be watching out for her. Not only does that hurt herself, but the business. I mean they already have the Canadian boarders blocking some of the ladies from crossing. They read reports of it happening when some of them tried to go up to the Toronto Pro Show.

When did Debra get busted? I don't remember hearing about that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

I never understand the constant debate about the cost- I saw her once several years ago when she 600 which was still high- but she was great- I admit 1000 is one of the highest prices out there- but she obviously has enough people who will pay it-so I don't begrudge her for asking or for the people that are happy to pay it (no one is forcing them to) -  if you think its too much there are plenty session providers to chose from at lower price points