Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

Scott,
I am not getting better at anything, it's all about your perception, which is delusional, petty and mostly inconsequential.    I do not concern myself with other sessions girls, as they  are none of my concern.  Again, you make a pointless point here. 
Amber


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scott,
I am not getting better at anything, it's all about your perception, which is delusional, petty and mostly inconsequential.    I do not concern myself with other sessions girls, as they  are none of my concern.  Again, you make a pointless point here. 
Amber
ta
    Less of the 'mostly'.
    You need to be called on your frequent b.s and I enjoy doing it. Stalemate.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scott,
I am not getting better at anything, it's all about your perception, which is delusional, petty and mostly inconsequential.    I do not concern myself with other sessions girls, as they  are none of my concern.  Again, you make a pointless point here. 
Amber
ta
    Less of the 'mostly'.
    You need to be called on your frequent b.s and I enjoy doing it. Stalemate.
Agreed.  After reading her first paragraph I was beginning to wonder when the manure spreader was going to run out of manure.  Nothing but a pseudo message to slang other girls.

So in the coming year, Amber wants to revamp her website, offer closer interaction to clients, and vary her trips.

Thanks Amber.  I will now go back to wacking off to your pics and videos.

Bye.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scott,
I am not getting better at anything, it's all about your perception, which is delusional, petty and mostly inconsequential.    I do not concern myself with other sessions girls, as they  are none of my concern.  Again, you make a pointless point here. 
Amber
ta
    Less of the 'mostly'.
    You need to be called on your frequent b.s and I enjoy doing it. Stalemate.
Agreed.  After reading her first paragraph I was beginning to wonder when the manure spreader was going to run out of manure.  Nothing but a pseudo message to slang other girls.

So in the coming year, Amber wants to revamp her website, offer closer interaction to clients, and vary her trips.

Thanks Amber.  I will now go back to wacking off to your pics and videos.

Bye.

Kneel before the Session Queen that is DeLuca, or at least take your shoes off. Then the rest of your clothes, she's on the clock.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scott,
I am not getting better at anything, it's all about your perception, which is delusional, petty and mostly inconsequential.    I do not concern myself with other sessions girls, as they  are none of my concern.  Again, you make a pointless point here. 
Amber
ta
    Less of the 'mostly'.
    You need to be called on your frequent b.s and I enjoy doing it. Stalemate.
Agreed.  After reading her first paragraph I was beginning to wonder when the manure spreader was going to run out of manure.  Nothing but a pseudo message to slang other girls.

So in the coming year, Amber wants to revamp her website, offer closer interaction to clients, and vary her trips.

Thanks Amber.  I will now go back to wacking off to your pics and videos.

Bye.

Kneel before the Session Queen that is DeLuca, or at least take your shoes off. Then the rest of your clothes, she's on the clock.
I am suprised she has not devised a method to charge for her interation here.  A dollar per key stroke.  If she could, I am sure she would.

nujerz84

Amber the Jay-z of Session Girls...Popular, usually on top of the game but overpriced and gives backhanded compliments in a subliminal way to her competitiors...

wujekcity

she is overpriced for regular schmoes yes....but obviously as much as she travels and doesnt have a real job, she must obviously be doing rather well....If u made $500,000 a year , her rates seem to be reasonable....she seems to have a lot of repeat customers , so she must be doing something right.

gordonlloyd

This will make sense to those with higher IQ's ----

"What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy.
Who buys a minute's mirth to wail a week?
Or sells eternity to get a toy?
For one sweet grape who will the vine destroy?
Or what fond beggar, but to touch the crown,
Would with the sceptre straight be strucken down?"
― William Shakespeare
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kilojoules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This will make sense to those with higher IQ's ----

"What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy.
Who buys a minute's mirth to wail a week?
Or sells eternity to get a toy?
For one sweet grape who will the vine destroy?
Or what fond beggar, but to touch the crown,
Would with the sceptre straight be strucken down?"
― William Shakespeare

And for the lower IQ's...

mikeg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This will make sense to those with higher IQ's ----

"What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy.
Who buys a minute's mirth to wail a week?
Or sells eternity to get a toy?
For one sweet grape who will the vine destroy?
Or what fond beggar, but to touch the crown,
Would with the sceptre straight be strucken down?"
― William Shakespeare

And for the lower IQ's...



Incredibly wrong but still funny as hell
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rhodelbert@hotmail.com

It really boils down to this guys... Do you want to see experiences in terms of their monetary value or in terms of the actual experience? The fact is, Amber Deluca is without doubt one of the sexiest woman ever to walk the planet. She is certainly more capable of bringing you to her knees than any other woman living in the world today. Save your money and go and see her. Just to see her even... Honestly guys, you will never experience anything more inspiring than seeing Amber in person. Time stops, reality recedes, and the Goddess intoxicates. Quit bitching and give yourself up for a truely transcendental experience.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It really boils down to this guys... Do you want to see experiences in terms of their monetary value or in terms of the actual experience? The fact is, Amber Deluca is without doubt one of the sexiest woman ever to walk the planet. She is certainly more capable of bringing you to her knees than any other woman living in the world today. Save your money and go and see her. Just to see her even... Honestly guys, you will never experience anything more inspiring than seeing Amber in person. Time stops, reality recedes, and the Goddess intoxicates. Quit bitching and give yourself up for a truely transcendental experience.

   the preceding was a paid advertisement for the Amber DeLuca Experience.
     I agree with you - back in 2000.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kilojoules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It really boils down to this guys... Do you want to see experiences in terms of their monetary value or in terms of the actual experience? The fact is, Amber Deluca is without doubt one of the sexiest woman ever to walk the planet. She is certainly more capable of bringing you to her knees than any other woman living in the world today. Save your money and go and see her. Just to see her even... Honestly guys, you will never experience anything more inspiring than seeing Amber in person. Time stops, reality recedes, and the Goddess intoxicates. Quit bitching and give yourself up for a truely transcendental experience.

Yeh.
*SIGH*
You need to work on your "Shill Skills" pootie.
:-[

kilojoules

Unless!!! It was a covert ninja style reverse shill!
>:D
Then...
:bravo:



Get me outta this mind fuck.  :)

Rimmed and Rammed

I had the opportunity to meet Amber for a session and all I can say is "Why did I wait this long to see her?". It was all I imagined and more! A very erotic and fun experience I will never forget. Have had sessions with other fbb's but they all fail in comparison when it comes to looks and the pleasure experienced. If it wasb't as good as I am saying it was then I would not waste my time posting on here. Just wanted to share this with other members interested in having a session with a fbb who will not disappoint.