Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughaboutidiots

thats one of the funniest posts i have read the last time  :)

telling  a multimillionar not being marketable.....and asking the most moneymaking girl going the route of a broke girl  ;D


iceman706

Amber. I think you are and incredibly beautiful woman. Great posts and pics.
Would love to see you come to Toronto some day.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has some new pics on wb270 and they are pretty boner-if-ic!  :o I just wish she did competiitve wrestling, or at least beatdowns!  Grrr.  I would have no problem paying for THAT!  :letsparty:

Kenz78 does make a valid point in that she is not hurting for business.  Maybe it is not one particiular thing she offers, but just the overall package.  Obviously there are guys that have no issue with it and we have to accept it and respect her choosing.

Also, maybe she choses to price herself high to maybe weed out some of the miscreants that she would otherwise have to put up with.  She would certainly not be the first woman to take such measures.
After seeing those pictures on wb270, who would not want to see her regardless of price.  Besides if you compare her session fees with Monica Martins top end fees, there is not much in it.  And as many have said, as session with Amber is an experience.  I would certainly be willing to see her is she gave more competitive prices for multiple hour sessions such as 2, 3 hours or more.

frankbunce

I'm sure this has been written a thousand times.....

It's about economics - simple as that. Amber has a choice:-

1. Price in the affordable category and every Tom will be at her door with their ugly mugs and nasty odours to get thier rocks off.
2. Price in the exclusive category and Amber gets to pick & chose her clients...She may even enjoy their company (probably does).

There is no point bleating. If you're not in the game, then you can't play. In the cash world, that's all there is to it. The mechanism is no different to the article below:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck or get some more green!

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure this has been written a thousand times.....

It's about economics - simple as that. Amber has a choice:-

1. Price in the affordable category and every Tom will be at her door with their ugly mugs and nasty odours to get thier rocks off.
2. Price in the exclusive category and Amber gets to pick & chose her clients...She may even enjoy their company (probably does).

There is no point bleating. If you're not in the game, then you can't play. In the cash world, that's all there is to it. The mechanism is no different to the article below:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck or get some more green!
:bravo: Frank, you are absolutely correct, and this is the point I was trying to make earlier except some people like uptomyleftnut are to stupid to grasp this concept.

He figures his $200-$400 holds the same clout as $1,000+ does.  It is all about the Benjamins.  Incase that goes over your head, uptomyleftnut, find out whose face is on the American $100 bill.  There is your answer.

KnicksGiants

Another aspect of economics is competition. She isn't quite a monopolist yet, and the alienated segment of the Amber market would do well to garner support for her competition at her expense. And if her attitude continues to be in need of adjustment, perhaps make it a point to boycott her videos and merchandise as well. Again, she only charges the session prices we allow, as we all seem to agree upon.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Somebody has been making an effort to de-karma me over the past few months even though I've really scaled-back my involvement here.

  To the tune of about 500 points?  You sure upset someone....

I could care less at this point.  If it got me kicked off here, it would probably be for the better.


BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Somebody has been making an effort to de-karma me over the past few months even though I've really scaled-back my involvement here.

  To the tune of about 500 points?  You sure upset someone....

I could care less at this point.  If it got me kicked off here, it would probably be for the better.
Why do you say getting kicked off would be for the better?  I think if either you or PS (or both) were to leave the board, it would cause a void as you both contribute valuable info (and entertainment) for the rest of us.  Yet ironically both your Karma stocks are worth shit.  :laugh:  Figure that out.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Somebody has been making an effort to de-karma me over the past few months even though I've really scaled-back my involvement here.

  To the tune of about 500 points?  You sure upset someone....

I could care less at this point.  If it got me kicked off here, it would probably be for the better.
Why do you say getting kicked off would be for the better?  I think if either you or PS (or both) were to leave the board, it would cause a void as you both contribute valuable info (and entertainment) for the rest of us.  Yet ironically both your Karma stocks are worth shit.  :laugh:  Figure that out.

It would lessen my involvement in this whole FBB world, and that's not really a bad thing.


j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure this has been written a thousand times.....

It's about economics - simple as that. Amber has a choice:-

1. Price in the affordable category and every Tom will be at her door with their ugly mugs and nasty odours to get thier rocks off.
2. Price in the exclusive category and Amber gets to pick & chose her clients...She may even enjoy their company (probably does).

There is no point bleating. If you're not in the game, then you can't play. In the cash world, that's all there is to it. The mechanism is no different to the article below:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck or get some more green!
:bravo: Frank, you are absolutely correct, and this is the point I was trying to make earlier except some people like uptomyleftnut are to stupid to grasp this concept.

He figures his $200-$400 holds the same clout as $1,000+ does.  It is all about the Benjamins.  Incase that goes over your head, uptomyleftnut, find out whose face is on the American $100 bill.  There is your answer.
You are quite correct, it is all about the money and always will be.  There are very few women who offer competitive and fair session fees and do this for the money as well enjoy the fact that some of the men do actually take an interest in their bodybuilding progression.

I am hoping to have the pleasure of meeting a lady later on this year for a full days session (8 hours).  How much is she charging?  $1200.

Let's face it, if you look what a quality lap dancing or strip club charges for a one to one hour personal session with a women, I guess Amber's fees are fair enough.

Let's give Amber her dues, at least she has come onto this forum to defend her session fees regardless of whether they are high or not.  Very few women do.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another aspect of economics is competition. She isn't quite a monopolist yet, and the alienated segment of the Amber market would do well to garner support for her competition at her expense. And if her attitude continues to be in need of adjustment, perhaps make it a point to boycott her videos and merchandise as well. Again, she only charges the session prices we allow, as we all seem to agree upon.
You make a good point about boycotting her merchandise.  And a rule, I do not purchase any merchandise from session women who are too expensive or are unwilling to visit my city at least once a year.

But it is probably worth noting that not everyone who joins her members site or any other membership site that she models for and offers wrestling or pornographic material is into one to one sessions with a bodybuilder so this is not likely to make a large dent in her finances.  What it might do is force her session fees up and she might loose business as a result of the newly increased fees.

Lets look at the fees for a moment.  I think I read that Amber charges $500 for FS.  Well if you look at Brandi Mae, she charges $1000 for nude sessions and that does not include FS.  So unless I have missed something, Amber's fees are not the highest.

However, I would I would agree that if you feel her session fees are too expensive, I would not book a session with her no matter how much those carnal urges tell you to.  The reason I say this is that while there is no doubt from what some have said, a session with Amber is an experience, you are quickly brought down to earth when you look at the gaping hole in your wallet as a result of spending that money.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure this has been written a thousand times.....

It's about economics - simple as that. Amber has a choice:-

1. Price in the affordable category and every Tom will be at her door with their ugly mugs and nasty odours to get thier rocks off.
2. Price in the exclusive category and Amber gets to pick & chose her clients...She may even enjoy their company (probably does).

There is no point bleating. If you're not in the game, then you can't play. In the cash world, that's all there is to it. The mechanism is no different to the article below:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck or get some more green!
Interesting article that you found on line frankbunce.  It does highlight the way that the session industry is going.  It is more about sex and prostitution rather than the muscle worship, wrestling or fantasy wrestling.  When I did my first session, asking for topless or even expecting it was unheard of.

But today it is expected by default.  In a capitalist society all the women are doing is making more money on it and in my opinion, the wrestling lists should have a catagory, sensual or non-sensual.  The idea being that sensual sessions by their very nature should cost more and be grossly over priced and non-sensual sessions should follow and agreed price range.

gorillapress

Yesterday I had a great session with amber deluca ...see you soon on his site the various gorilla press 

mikeg1978

I've been reading this post off and on since it started and remained quiet  because I've only had one session in my life so far and didn't feel qualified to chime in.  That being said, would I love to have a session with Amber?  Absolutely.  Can I afford it?  Absolutely not.  And that's that.  I don't see my Amber has to lower her rates to meet my level.  Just my opinion.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xt34634

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another aspect of economics is competition. She isn't quite a monopolist yet, and the alienated segment of the Amber market would do well to garner support for her competition at her expense. And if her attitude continues to be in need of adjustment, perhaps make it a point to boycott her videos and merchandise as well. Again, she only charges the session prices we allow, as we all seem to agree upon.
You make a good point about boycotting her merchandise.  And a rule, I do not purchase any merchandise from session women who are too expensive or are unwilling to visit my city at least once a year.

But it is probably worth noting that not everyone who joins her members site or any other membership site that she models for and offers wrestling or pornographic material is into one to one sessions with a bodybuilder so this is not likely to make a large dent in her finances.  What it might do is force her session fees up and she might loose business as a result of the newly increased fees.

Lets look at the fees for a moment.  I think I read that Amber charges $500 for FS.  Well if you look at Brandi Mae, she charges $1000 for nude sessions and that does not include FS.  So unless I have missed something, Amber's fees are not the highest.

However, I would I would agree that if you feel her session fees are too expensive, I would not book a session with her no matter how much those carnal urges tell you to.  The reason I say this is that while there is no doubt from what some have said, a session with Amber is an experience, you are quickly brought down to earth when you look at the gaping hole in your wallet as a result of spending that money.

A word about Brandi Mae, I'm pretty sure she's doing FS now if her twit*** page is to be believed. And also she's advertising elsewhere as providing that service.

About Amber, you're paying for FS and her name, which is fine, I just think the market is limited given the price which is why based on her wb270 schedule she doesn't tour much and when she does it's only to the biggest of cities such as NYC or major cities overseas. The market is limited when a women prices her sessions at $1000.