⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racyc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
The woman has no shame...she beats people up for a living!  :what:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


gordonlloyd

Clearly it's not.  Ever heard of a form of humor called sarcasm?


Cubs fan gets it LOL !!!!! 



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

skin900

Question about Amber's strength, I know there are some good pics and videos of her doing overhead lifts but has anyone seen her do any lifts with a person over 150lbs.  I read somewhere in the past that she has no interest in doing any real big strength feats in sessions, just wondering if anyone has any experience in this manner. 

Charles Paisley

I'm not sure if this helps you, but when she and I were together, at one point during our tryst she apparently wanted me at a different angle. She simply just reached over, picked me up, lifted me off the bed and moved me into a better spot for her. I weigh 165 and it was like she was adjusting a garter.

CP

George(gr)

Amber is an absolute fantasy of mine. I was glad to see , she has sceduled a trip  to Athens , Greece and then i saw the new rates. I don't say she doesn't worth it , i just say it is difficult for the most of as to make our fantasy , :-*reality. I really hope that she will reconsider to come back at her old prices , arround 500 per hour.

bubba69

She is VERY strong and a skilled fighter too, so be careful!  Luckily, she is a sweetheart.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amber is an absolute fantasy of mine. I was glad to see , she has sceduled a trip  to Athens , Greece and then i saw the new rates. I don't say she doesn't worth it , i just say it is difficult for the most of as to make our fantasy , :-*reality. I really hope that she will reconsider to come back at her old prices , arround 500 per hour.

   She definitely has shown how willing she is to bring her rates down in cases like yours.
    Sorry...'UNWILLING'
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

greg9898

come back to 500:) Just to sit on you for 1 hour...
Nobody worth it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1945mattawa

I have seen abou 20 girls, but my big ambiion is to see Amber.
Does she spend time to discuss the session beforehand, or does the hour start the moment you enter?
I know she is the most expensive, but, to me, she is the ultimate sexy amazon fantasy,however, I would like the hour to be the hour, unlike some experiences I have had where you are almost dragged in and pushed out

Amber

Mattawa,
There are many reasons why my fees are higher than the industry standard.  I do not book "back to back" if I can avoid it, and I am not a clockwatcher.  I have always been known to be generous with my time, and I am very social at the outset of the session.  I think it is very rude and disgraceful to not interview someone and have a nice, brief social exchange before hand.  This sets the tone and chemistry of our time together, very much like it would in any normal social situation.  The goal is for you to be comfortable and have fun.  In fact, anyone that has met me knows that the only two rules I have are that you are a gentleman, and relax and have fun. 

I hope this helps you and I appreciate your desire in wanting to meet me.  Feel free to contact me privately at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. 

Regards,
Amber

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mattawa,
There are many reasons why my fees are higher than the industry standard.  I do not book "back to back" if I can avoid it, and I am not a clockwatcher.  I have always been known to be generous with my time, and I am very social at the outset of the session.  I think it is very rude and disgraceful to not interview someone and have a nice, brief social exchange before hand.

I would just point out that there are many women who do exactly this and don't charge anywhere near what Amber charges.    Carry on.


j635746

I can concur with Jonas here.  The first time I met Lyra from Prague, she openly said that she is not a clock watcher and gives you a 90 minute session for the price of an hour.

She was not joking either, our 1 hour session lasted almost 2 hours.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Lyra capable of doing everything that Amber is?

Horses for courses.  Amber is unique in more ways that one.  Yes, her prices are high, but she also does things that few other women out there are capable of.  If that many people really had a problem with her prices, she wouldn't be doing any sessions at all... clearly, that isn't the case.

What can she do that other women aren't "capable" of?  Does she have a second vagina or something?


Polite Society

 What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Same things that happens when u give ur blunt honest opinion people dont like it.