Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilojoules

Well then!

Theres plenty of information around about UFO's, bigfoot and how Tai-chi is an effective martial art.
Until I get my ass kicked by bigfoot in a UFO using Tai-chi I'll know for sure.
For now I shall remain skeptical!
:funny:
But from the photos I've seen of Amber, shes a big girl thats totally hot! Are you saying shes not real? CGI? ???

Thats for you papadoc1981!

Keep it rollin!
:woohoo:


Rimmed and Rammed

I do not understand how grown men take time out to complain about somebody they do not even know personally just because her $ is considered too high to some people. People mostly want to know if the encounter is pleasurable not the price bec.they could find that out themselves by asking her. If you can't afford it or think ots too much$ then thats cool,but no need to harp on the same f'in thing over and over like a little kid who doesn't get his way. Its the equivalent of beating a dead horse. I am okay with voicing something I don't like once,but not over and over bec.nobody wants to hear the same negative shit again and again. I am not saying this bec.Amber is a close friend of mine and bec.she is a genuine,caring,down to earth individual; its because
bashing anybody who has not done anything personally to you is the dumbest shit
ever. Its like asking a woman out and you bash cause she says "no". Get over it and move on. If she was mean and my time with her was terrible I would voice it once and move on. Thankfully, that is not the case with Amber as she is 1 of the coolest people I've had the opportunity to meet and her appearance,rare abilities,& sensuality are 2nd to none. All the complainers "save the drama 4 ya mama!".

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do not understand how grown men take time out to complain about somebody they do not even know personally just because her $ is considered too high to some people. People mostly want to know if the encounter is pleasurable not the price bec.they could find that out themselves by asking her. If you can't afford it or think ots too much$ then thats cool,but no need to harp on the same f'in thing over and over like a little kid who doesn't get his way. Its the equivalent of beating a dead horse. I am okay with voicing something I don't like once,but not over and over bec.nobody wants to hear the same negative shit again and again. I am not saying this bec.Amber is a close friend of mine and bec.she is a genuine,caring,down to earth individual; its because
bashing anybody who has not done anything personally to you is the dumbest shit
ever. Its like asking a woman out and you bash cause she says "no". Get over it and move on. If she was mean and my time with her was terrible I would voice it once and move on. Thankfully, that is not the case with Amber as she is 1 of the coolest people I've had the opportunity to meet and her appearance,rare abilities,& sensuality are 2nd to none. All the complainers "save the drama 4 ya mama!".

   Without the complainers, we'd have a needless Amber love-in.  Both sides of any debate are vital, Vin-man.
     
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do not understand how grown men take time out to complain about somebody they do not even know personally just because her $ is considered too high to some people. People mostly want to know if the encounter is pleasurable not the price bec.they could find that out themselves by asking her. If you can't afford it or think ots too much$ then thats cool,but no need to harp on the same f'in thing over and over like a little kid who doesn't get his way. Its the equivalent of beating a dead horse. I am okay with voicing something I don't like once,but not over and over bec.nobody wants to hear the same negative shit again and again. I am not saying this bec.Amber is a close friend of mine and bec.she is a genuine,caring,down to earth individual; its because
bashing anybody who has not done anything personally to you is the dumbest shit
ever. Its like asking a woman out and you bash cause she says "no". Get over it and move on. If she was mean and my time with her was terrible I would voice it once and move on. Thankfully, that is not the case with Amber as she is 1 of the coolest people I've had the opportunity to meet and her appearance,rare abilities,& sensuality are 2nd to none. All the complainers "save the drama 4 ya mama!".

You obviously haven't read the thread, because you have a misguided assessment of the whole thing. What happens IS that people just state their opinion once, BUT then, you have Amber fans (or Amber herself on different usernames) using personal attacks against those guys who humbly state that they wouldn't pay that much for a session. Also, I don't think anyone here was bashing Amber. Bashing the idea of paying the national median weekly salary for a one hour session, yes. Notice the difference.

Polite Society

  Wouldn't surprise me if Vinnie dates her.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moe

I've followed this thread for a while.  Except for a few ramblings, the quality of Amber's sessions has never been the issue.  I've never met the lady but her reviews are glowing.  Vinnie, the prime focus on this thread has been Amber's session rates, not her character.  The thrust of this thread has been high session prices in general and shouldn't be construed as an attack on her character.  I agree she can charge whatever she wants.  It is her right after all.  If it works for her then that's great for her.  The guys on the site also have the right to comment on her rates.  All comments are not going to be favorable.  That's the world we live in.  Amber is a big girl, literally and figuratively.  She can handle it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8spaces

What a childish and likely made up story.. I guess she should rot in the take a penny hall of fame for all eternity lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
Dayum!  That story is so screwed-up its difficult to believe.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dayum!  That story is so screwed-up its difficult to believe.

He must be high off Amber's farts again  :laugh:

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
If this was true, it would not surprise me.  The image she projects in a session could very well be far different than when she is not in session.  When in session, it is all about the image, projection, and the fantasy given in order to believe.

Sessionettes are just people, just like anyone else, and when it comes to morals and ethicvs, people are people.  Some are good, some are bad, some are straight forward and honest, others are liars.

cubsfan4life68

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
If this was true, it would not surprise me.

Clearly it's not.  Ever heard of a form of humor called sarcasm?

drukky

She rips off a lot of fools and is only mediocre at best.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She might give great sessions but to imply that she is some great humanitarian is incorrect. Amber she cut the line I was on at a 7-11 about a year ago and that was total BS -- then to make matters worse she didnt have exact change and rather than break a larger bill she used the take a penny leave a penny tray -- no biggie right ?? WRONG -- I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her take ALL of the change from the tray -- her hand speed was similar to a magician so most people would not have noticed. OK -- big deal right ?? WRONG AGAIN -- the women in line just behind her didnt have enough money to pay for her slurpee and as there wasnt any change left in the take a penny tray she couldnt buy her slurpee -- turns out that she desperately needed that slurpee for her mother who is hypoglycemic and was waiting out in her car on the verge of passing out. So before anybody nominates Amber for person of the year just remember that she couldnt give a crap about people with hypoglycemia !!!!!!!!
If this was true, it would not surprise me.

Clearly it's not.  Ever heard of a form of humor called sarcasm?

It is a funny story though..