Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Somebody has been making an effort to de-karma me over the past few months even though I've really scaled-back my involvement here.


Jonas

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

BeatMeUp

She has some new pics on wb270 and they are pretty boner-if-ic!  :o I just wish she did competiitve wrestling, or at least beatdowns!  Grrr.  I would have no problem paying for THAT!  :letsparty:

Kenz78 does make a valid point in that she is not hurting for business.  Maybe it is not one particiular thing she offers, but just the overall package.  Obviously there are guys that have no issue with it and we have to accept it and respect her choosing.

Also, maybe she choses to price herself high to maybe weed out some of the miscreants that she would otherwise have to put up with.  She would certainly not be the first woman to take such measures.

uptomyleftnut

miscreants who pay 250.00 300.00 350.00 or 400.00 an hour?   r u kidding lol

bkrugby

As much as I don't care for it, it's up to the consumer.  Supply and demand as long as there are enough guys willing to pay that price, then well, that's going to happen.  That being said, one thing is for sure, there really are no negative reviews of her as far as I can tell, so she must offer the best service possible.

celem2727


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to your Karma points, Jonas? Yikes....

Somebody has been making an effort to de-karma me over the past few months even though I've really scaled-back my involvement here.

  To the tune of about 500 points?  You sure upset someone....
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber

Thank you for all of your kind words and support.  And thank you for posting all the photos from FB.  Oh yes, and to the Knicksfan, nowhere did I ever claim I never used any supplements.  I did state the truth, and that is I am naturally freakishly strong, due to being in the gym for 25 years before I ever started a cycle of anything.  i can go into the gym on any given day and bench 225 for 10 reps no problem amongst other freaky things the average weight trained dude cannot do.  Not many women can do that, and if they can, it's due to a lot of chemical assistance.   That's far different from most fbbs, who start cycling from early in their careers, and by the time they are 30 or 40 they looked like a piece of beef jerky, forget about an fbb that has been cycling hard until she is my age or into her 50's.  If I cycled like that, (which I obviously do not need to) I would have an even bigger clit (darn, maybe I should! LOL) and my face, skin and hair would show the effects.  Hormone replacement therapy for women is terrific if done properly.  If done to the stage of abuse or transgender protocol, which is quite typical for fbbs competing, then the side effects are nasty.  No thank you.  I do not need to shave anywhere a woman would not normally shave, and my skin on my entire body is as smooth as a baby's ass, and I do not need a wig.

Bottom line is, a lot of hard work in the gym, really high quality food, and a bump done ever so judiciously with the right supplements, and it does a body good! I am lucky I have a team of men that support what I do, and also design my supps for me.   My natural bodyweight before bodybuilding and powerlifting was 185.  Now, I walk around at 215.  You don't pile on 30 pounds of weight with drugs alone.  Take a look at people that are not hardcore athletes and are not naturally strong (typical bodybuilder types).  Ever notice when they are off, you hardly recognize them?  And ever notice when you touch their muscles, they do not have that really hard, really strong, really "I can really hurt you" feeling?"  That's because the muscle is drug trained/pushed, and very unlike really naturally developed muscles of athletes, powerlifters and Olympic weightlifters. 



I am not just "another pretty face", but I have taken my athletic training seriously and study with the best of the best in the field.  I was a standout volleyball player, armwrestler, grappler in college, to leading 5.10 sport routes (at a bodyweight of 170 is insane) then onto bodybuilding then finally my last passion, powerlifitng and strongwoman events.   

zig563

Great post Amber. I'm a big fan of  your new look. You look fantastic and your hard work shows. I played football through college at a decent level and the lifts you do are ones I can not do. My shoulders do not have that kind of strength now in my late 40's. Major shoulder surgery is part of it, butI don't think I could do it anyway. That is some hard stuff. Some people who never lift or rarely do....have no idea how difficult that is.

I've checked out your site and the clips 4 sale store and will be buying soon. I'm still hoping you do one vs a tall skinny girl. I missed you when you came to NY years back. I was going to be at the NY Muscleclub event, but my granny died that day. That was like 9 years ago....man time flies.

Keep up the fantastic work. You look great at 215. I'm hoping for 220 if you want that. Many people do not realize how tough certain lifts can be on the joints. Technique and taking care of your joints are important. The strength has to be there as well, but it not easy. The taller you are...the harder it is as well. You are about 5-10. That is tall for a girl. Longer lockout than someone 5 inches shorter. Nice post. :rock:

laughaboutidiots

amber...nearly all things you wrote are the truth....
and one thing also has to be mentioned: its not double as hard to get a good physique standing tall than the short ones...its four times as hard ! !  (and i know what i am taliking about....even with my 255 lbs i look skinny ;D)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do not need to shave anywhere a woman would not normally shave, and my skin on my entire body is as smooth as a baby's ass,
only thing that needs to get corrected....bodyhair growth happen before clit growht....if you dont have bodyhair its a gentic factor of your part origin....even males of that origign dont have bodyhair (like japanese also)

Amber

Hey guys, glad you enjoy me as much as I do you.   You are right, bigggurls fan about the bodyhair.  I am American Indian, and I am pretty non furry to begin with.  And, yes, it is hard to put on size the longer the limbs, but the pay off is worth the time, energy and effort.  Early on in my bodybuilding career, my weak points were no back thickness/width, and small shoulders and arms, like most women.  It took me literally years and getting over 200 lbs for everything to catch up to my legs, as I have been an athlete for years before bodybuilding.  I think a tall, long physique is  more aesthetic than a shorter one, and the symmetry and proportion is superior.  But, we can only work with what our parents gave us and genetics.  I am blessed with what my parents gave me, as no matter what I do now, no eating, eating clean, eating bad, no supps, supps, Paleo diet, junkfood diet, it does not matter, I always hold my muscle and weigh 210 lbs. Now, that 210 fluctuates as far as the quality from time to time because, like anything in life, we go through cycles and evolution of progressions, and maintenance. 



zig563

You are one of a kind Amber. Nice sincere truths in your post. :clap:

zig563

Two of us for the skinny girls and I know a bunch more. No pressure on Amber though. She'll do it when she feels the timing is good. The victim has to be able to act too. A nice skinny Ann Coulter type who can act out being snuffed out by Amber. Maybe a boyfirend battle or school yard catfight of some sort wth np help for skinny. Amber'smean side comes out. :woohoo:

nujerz84

Amber hot and sexy self is never in doubt.

zig563

You can see by the most recent pics what Amber is talking about. She was not as thick up top or in the areas that women tend to be weaker in. She has done an amazing and slow transofrmation to get as big as she is. Those pics look like she did in her American Glad years. A beautiful face is a beautiful face and Amber still has that lovely exotic look going on. She's a good athlete. Some fbbs are not. You learn that when you meet them. Some are from athletic backgrounds while others are not. Amber is an athlete.

MM2K

Its nice to see you on the boards Amber. You are an amazing woman. I enjoy your adult work but I would also love to see you on mainstream fitness sites like herbiceps, hdphysiques, and krivstudios. I was happy to see you on diymuscle.

Some have said that your size (height and weight) keeps you from being marketable in mainstream adult work - that you are only marketable in domination/fetish scenes with small men. I really dont think this is the case and I dont want it to be the case. I know there is a demand for you to do fetish/domination - so  I dont blame you doing that - but it would be great to see you doing more regular adult work. Would you consider going the route of Rhonda Lee Quaresma and doing a few studio scenes - such as Bodybuilders in Heat , etc?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY