⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading this post off and on since it started and remained quiet  because I've only had one session in my life so far and didn't feel qualified to chime in.  That being said, would I love to have a session with Amber?  Absolutely.  Can I afford it?  Absolutely not.  And that's that.  I don't see my Amber has to lower her rates to meet my level.  Just my opinion.

Amber doesn't have to lower her rates for anyone, but it's stupid for people to pay her rates when you can get the same thing with other providers for a lot less.



dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber doesn't have to lower her rates for anyone, but it's stupid for people to pay her rates when you can get the same thing with other providers for a lot less.

This statement sums both sides of the argument, concise and to the point. Nothing more needs to be said really.

mikeg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amber doesn't have to lower her rates for anyone, but it's stupid for people to pay her rates when you can get the same thing with other providers for a lot less.

This statement sums both sides of the argument, concise and to the point. Nothing more needs to be said really.

Somehow I don't see this debate ending anytime soon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

swimmer403

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading this post off and on since it started and remained quiet  because I've only had one session in my life so far and didn't feel qualified to chime in.  That being said, would I love to have a session with Amber?  Absolutely.  Can I afford it?  Absolutely not.  And that's that.  I don't see my Amber has to lower her rates to meet my level.  Just my opinion.

Ditto. The reviews I've read of her are incredible. And on looks alone, she's titanic.

If I had the dough, I'd blow it in a minute. Whereas with some other women, the reviews are so bad I wouldn't risk $50.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ijack74

Just over two years ago I had a session with Amber and it was one of the best sessions I ever had. At the time she was charging $700.00 per hour and while that was pricey, I didn't regret it because the woman is so awesome. Now at her current of $1,000.00 that is somewhat out of my range since I can't afford it as of now. However, that may change in the future.  In the end she is free to charge what she wants and as consumers we are free to either pay for it or go somewhere else.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

andykaufman

She is unique, yes, but a little full of herself. She can workout and juice all she wants but she can't stop Father Time. So she only has a few years left of hooking, might as well make as much $ as she can is probably how she looks at it..

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But today it is expected by default.  In a capitalist society all the women are doing is making more money on it and in my opinion, the wrestling lists should have a catagory, sensual or non-sensual.  The idea being that sensual sessions by their very nature should cost more and be grossly over priced and non-sensual sessions should follow and agreed price range.

If anything, I'd say non-sensual sessions have been grossly overpriced over the years, and the rise of sensual sessions might start to "correct" the price of non-sensual sessions.

A sensual vs non-sensual list is not necessary.  You just ask a woman if she does sensual, and there's your answer.

mikeg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is unique, yes, but a little full of herself. She can workout and juice all she wants but she can't stop Father Time. So she only has a few years left of hooking, might as well make as much $ as she can is probably how she looks at it..

And the reason for the personal attack is what exactly?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gorillapress

 had a session with amber deluca.
soon will put on his site the various gorilla press.
We experienced a gorilla press wrestling style and it was superb! deserves all the money calls

Tacotico

gorillapress.... thanks in advance !!! :bravo:

gorillapress

I am in agreement with amber who doesn't post photos they video because it will go directly to your site.

sorry friends

KnicksGiants

Maybe a little gesture of conciliation from her like posting this video can go a long way in overturning her portrayal as avaricious and aloof... and could even end up helping her business.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe a little gesture of conciliation from her like posting this video can go a long way in overturning her portrayal as avaricious and aloof... and could even end up helping her business.

The only thing that will overturn her image as avaricious is to lower her rates or offer more time for your money.


Amber

Dear Friends,

I am just decompressing from a very successful, adventure filled tour of Europe.  No matter how much I try to "scale back" my work, I always end up super busy.  I had a conversation with a very high profile IFBB pro gal that travels as well, and we both got a big chuckle from each other that we are just getting too old to do these whirlwind tours a lot of our younger comrades do.  I recall the days when I used to entertain 10 clients a day or more, but I really hold out for only my most loyal clients, which are often multiple hour bookings.  I try to limit myself to only 2-3 clients per day, but it doesn't always work out that way.  Dominating men, demonstrating feats of strength, lifting and carrying, and in general, just being "social", takes a hell of a lot of energy out of me, but at the end of the day, I enjoy it.  It never ceases to amaze me how gentlemanly and kind many of my fans are around the world, and how well they treat me.  I could not ask for better clients.  But, then, I believe that the energy one gives is what one gets back.  So many of my fans know that I do not "fake" anything and I truly enjoy what I do.  I suppose this is what separates me from so many (although I know a few ladies that enjoy their work as much as I do, but it is rare).

I went to Istanbul first, for nearly a week, then Athens, and finally Milano.  It was absolutely perfect, and I even got to site see a bit in Istanbul and Athens, but Milano was out of the question.  It's funny, I visit so many exotic places, and I may as well be in anywhere USA, as I do not often get to enjoy the city, save for a great meal and nice bottle of wine, but such is my life--I am certainly not complaining!  If the most I ever have to endure is a little exhaustion, I think it is a great position to be in.  That is why I train so hard and heavy in between, so that I can physically endure the travel schedule and personal meetings.   I often stare out the window of my hotel into the great cities I travel, and am thankful for what a wonderful life I have, and all the amazing friends and fans I have that make my life so diverse and interesting. 

I am in the process of revamping the Goddess of Fetish website, and it will include more social interaction with me.  I am very excited about the new delivery and intimate interaction I will have with many of you.  I am staying home over the next few months to focus on the revamp and my training.   I have decided to go all out with it, and I have learned to delegate and hire key people that will make the website far more compelling.  I am slow to change, and was comfortable over the past few years with just updating my clips store at:
www.Clips4sale.com/store/23925.  My  most recent updates are with the gorgeous IFBB pro  Lisa Cross, and the Spiderbitch series is a 10 part series of a compilation of lifts and carries and all the sensual and erotic scenes I am known for.   I have a have a very busy summer lined up with some very hot mainstream adult and fbb adult stars as well as my regular boytoy models.   So, stay tuned as the best GOF is yet to cum!  I will also be writing more in my blog, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, so check it out!

I have decided I will make two major European tours a year, around my production and training schedule, and I am going to try to get to some far off cities I have always wanted to go such as Dubai and Australia.  I will make short, intermittent stops to smaller cities that I have not been to in three to five years.  I will make trips to NYC and London every 2-3 months.   So, make sure you watch You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for my travel, and book early, as I get totally booked well in advance. 

And, finally, a personal thank you to all of you that read this forum and chose me as your session Goddess.  I know you have many choices, but I am honored to serve you.  I also thank each and every one of you for teaching me things I never tried and pushing me to experiment in various aspects of my work, and being a model for lift and carry, POV, and other social interactions.   I appreciate all of you here, and thank you for your wonderful support! 

Your Goddess in Strength & Honor,
Amber "Steel" DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Friends,

So many of my fans know that I do not "fake" anything and I truly enjoy what I do.  I suppose this is what separates me from so many (although I know a few ladies that enjoy their work as much as I do, but it is rare).



Amber "Steel" DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com


   Wow, getting a lot better at avoiding dissing the other session travellers. Impressive.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login