Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

Viper4lyfe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

artax

I saw her many years ago - maybe 15- anyway asked for recent pics or social media- she told me pic on sessiongirls was most recent- didn't specify - but I know most if not all those pics are old - with her rate and no recent pics I have to pass- though she also told me both her NY trips were booked - so must be others willing to take the chance- hopefullly we will get some intel about current condition

MarkIaltco

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her many years ago - maybe 15- anyway asked for recent pics or social media- she told me pic on sessiongirls was most recent- didn't specify - but I know most if not all those pics are old - with her rate and no recent pics I have to pass- though she also told me both her NY trips were booked - so must be others willing to take the chance- hopefullly we will get some intel about current condition

Yes, I saw that she scheduled NYC first session trip between 19-20th August. I hope someone who recently met her would leave some reviews. I also asked her and she told me the same thing. The photos on SG are recent ones. However, I think the most recent one among those seems taken before pandemic. Anyway, I hope somebody could share more information to book a session.

lurker1000

I saw her on her recent tour and to answer all your questions she was a bit out of shape. If you like big thick sensual muscular women you'll be set, but she was noticeably out of shape. On the plus side her sensuality is off the charts, she still has big thick muscles all over her body, and she's the most intuitive sessioner I've ever been with.

Ask me if you have questions

petitfilou87

what was his body weight ?
and when have you meeting her ?

lurker1000

She said her weight was 250. Rate was $1k for 1 hour, though the session lasted closer to an hour and a half. Met her very recently.

You can ask me if you have additional questions

fa13

250! Wow she's a big lady 👌

boyofwinter

Being out of shape may need to be put in context here, those intimately familiar with Amber know she hasn't looked much like she did when she started doing sessions for more than a decade, having turned herself from an overbuilt figure girl into a powerlifter. Does a bit out of shape mean things are shifty when you grab her some places aside from the obvious? Because that would be unprecedented for her. She even found ways to keep things tight when she injured her knee for the 2nd time a few years ago.

Bulklover

I think between CV and a recent hip replacement, that accounts for her current condition.  Last time I saw her, which admittedly was nine or ten years ago, she was around 200 lbs. and while not shredded, still hard as a rock and strong like bull . . . along with all of her other lovely attributes.  And she's older.  If I were to guess, I'll bet she's 50 or pushing the edge which means it becomes exponentially more difficult to stay lean.  Amber has always been very comfortable in her own skin, so I'm guessing that IF she thinks she needs to drop some lbs., she will.  But she won't do it because anyone else wants her to; she'll do it, or not do it, because it suits her.  I've always had a crush on her . . . still do.
Life sucks and then you die.

fa13

Always worth meeting though, like you say more powerlifting now. She's a very nice person to be with and know what you want. You won't find many women as big and strong at her height, those legs are dam thick 👌

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
250lbs for a 5ft9 lady is insane. I thought she was in the 200lbs range

She's almost as a big as a NFL pass rusher

5'9 250?
🤤🤤🤤

deestar

I don't care who you are, there's no way 250lbs at 5'9" is lookin' good.  That being said, those numbers are always inflated so I'm highly skeptical.

knufflschmoe

sessioned with her once


great voluptous body ,huge & tall ,at same time smooth silky skin...... when personal chemistry is good mvery sensual ,can go far H;,FS
but also is aware of her value : 500 Eur./$ or more per hour !.....but is worth if you can afford...!? :-*

Spiderland

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sessioned with her once


great voluptous body ,huge & tall ,at same time smooth silky skin...... when personal chemistry is good mvery sensual ,can go far H;,FS
but also is aware of her value : 500 Eur./$ or more per hour !.....but is worth if you can afford...!? :-*
Guess this was 10 ore more years ago?
For that amount I mean

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't care who you are, there's no way 250lbs at 5'9" is lookin' good.  That being said, those numbers are always inflated so I'm highly skeptical.

You must be quite the stud you ladies man you...

Jennifer kennedy used to be 5'4 and in the 200 pound range at only 5'4 and looked AMAZING! Why she was also able to lift 300 pound men on her shoulders