⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca / Amber Steel

Started by nyckid, August 23, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

I have loved Amber for two decades.  I checked out that YT interview and was surprised to see the change in her . . . but then if SHE saw me, she'd say, "I am surprised to the change in YOU!"  LOL!  Years and lifestyle changes definitely have their effect on all of us.

Signed,

Fat Falstaff    ;D
Life sucks and then you die.


michaelg1978

Dunno. She's been on my bucket list so I'd still like a session with her. Doesn't look like she comes to Philly much though

knickerbocker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently or seen recent pics?  She's coming to NY and would like to see her again but no clue what her shape is

Where did you see that's she's coming to New York? I saw her in NYC maybe a year or so ago and loved her. Definitely more of a strongwoman look than a bodybuilder, but I would absolutely see again.

aracnidman

I just emailed her and she told me.  I've seen her before and had a great time.  Just like to know what I'm Getting before I get it

clay99

Her WA number is still active, I messaged her but told me she doesn't see new clients.


clay99

Has anyone managed to see Amber for a session this year?

I was scrolling through her Twitter feed not sure how legit it is. Posts a ton of old content but did see an unedited newish pic. Claims to be 300lbs

daniele2

2004, Washington DC. Unforgettable.
Honestly, I would be sad to see her again in the current conditions.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her this year? She posted a recent pic on her Twitter feed. My god she is absolutely massive
Yes this past summer. I was one of the first to meet her, while she's not what she was back then what she is now is still wonderful. While she looks very big it's a bit misleading, see her to find out.

lurker1000

I just subscribed to her only fans and it's absolutely horrible. Complete waste of $20. There's no new content and barely any good old videos.

I sessioned with her like 2 years ago and it was great, but wouldn't do it again due to the cost $1k.

artax

I sessioned with her probably 15 years ago- expensive then- maybe 600- great session but I don't know if I'd see at todays rates

glucca1989

I saw her many times over the years, but not since Covid. She was definitely one of the best ever - enormous, strong, and sexy - but no idea how she is today (but i'll confess i haven't seen the pciture people are talking about)

Bulklover

My beloved Amber is back on IG posting periodically. She has some current stuff up and yes, she is a larger, less svelte version now, but still looks DAMNED good . . . or maybe it's just me.  But IMO, she's still a showstopper . . . wish I could say the past 20 years has left me in as good condition.
Life sucks and then you die.

JINFIGHT


jbeast

Here's a long shot, but this is the place to ask such questions. Is Amber Steel (Amber Deluca) doing in person sessions again? I noticed today she is listed on sessiongirls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I cammed with her two, three times on herbicepscam before Covid, she was warm, sexy and stunning, but never met her in person. If that is a legit listing and is doing live sessions I'd unretire and return.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a long shot, but this is the place to ask such questions. Is Amber Steel (Amber Deluca) doing in person sessions again? I noticed today she is listed on sessiongirls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I cammed with her two, three times on herbicepscam before Covid, she was warm, sexy and stunning, but never met her in person. If that is a legit listing and is doing live sessions I'd unretire and return.

Oh, that newest photo on her SG profile? Totally fresh, just a casual upload from twenty years ago. Vintage vibes, you know?