Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennybonny


bennybonny

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

StinkyG

Hi guys new here, was a regular with Rhonda Lee & she was great, but left for the states a few years ago now.
I've seen Kiki Powers a few times but we didn't really click, not on her she is great, maybe I gave off the wrong vibe for her.
Anyhow can anyone make some suggestions for FBB or fitness ladies in Toronto? FS &/or intamate services would be great.

ziv4943

Natalie Steeles!  Awesome gal, very sensual
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natalie Steeles!  Awesome gal, very sensual
She's one of the very best anywhere.

fudged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natalie Steeles!  Awesome gal, very sensual

Can you elaborate please? Is she open to everything? tnx

Lnc47

Anyone session with the beautiful 6'2" Miss Amazon?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone session with the beautiful 6'2" Miss Amazon?
Met several times, she is great for lifts as long as you are under 300 pounds.

crazycrazy

I saw that Scar was planning to come up to Toronto on the same day as she is listing herself in Detroit. Is this something she does just to test the market? Is it possible for Americans to cross the border into Canada for non-essential travel?

fitgirlfanguy


I don't see that happening.  Gov of Canada says she'd be turned away at the border...unless she has some immigration status w Canada (citizen or permanent resident) that nobody knows about, or can show some type of 'essential' reason for her trip (business???).  Even Turdeau has said mid-August or later before US travellers can enter. 

https://   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ziggy113

Has anyone sessioned with Sophiathegoddess? Interested to hear any lift & carry experiences...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

biteseed09


i'm surprised I don't see anyone visiting for T.O pro show next weekend.

theblabbadeblabba [scandinavian]

I am traveling to Toronto on july 5th, and am looking for a session with a ripped muscle girl. I have a fetish for bicep peak and a girl who can flex in a sensual way. I would appreciate suggestions to girls I should visit, while I am there.

Thank you in advance
Xander Pallesen from Copenhagen, Denmark
+4561707118
xander.pallesen@gmail.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Xander Calasahan Pallesen

General Statistics - theblabbadeblabba

Date Registered:November 03, 2010, 04:00:39 pm
Last Active:Today at 05:16:40 am
Total Time Spent Online:19 days, 14 hours and 59 minutes.

crazycrazy

I'm not 100% sure she still does sessions, but you have just described Peaks Princess. She is located about 100 km from Toronto but used to visit a few times a year and for the Pro show.

Another great option is Natalie Steeles. Again, I'm unsure if she still offers private sessions.

Prophaniti

Contact Natalie Steeles. She still does sessions
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kyleb899

Natalie Steeles is the best , did 3 sessions with her before. very muscluar and mighty.
i recommmed